3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 03.05.20 07:38 pm

Pathological apathy

The people that I want to share a feature that has always been peculiar to me, and the last time significantly increased. Or hell.... the problem.... although, how can you call a problem that does not cause discomfort?

Shorter! All my life I was not interested in what is interesting to most people. It all started in childhood. Everyone liked to play with cars, I don't. The parents bought them, piled high, but I didn't duplan what the buzz roll it on the floor and imagine that it's true? Exactly like and never liked to walk. My parents said - go for a walk! Or peers - walk! I don't understand: where will I go when I don't have a specific goal? Just walk down the street? Why? Because walking is the only way of transporting your body from point A to point B. For this, the parents sometimes gave me a job (to get bread), so I was able to go outside. Also I never understood what joy in the fellowship as such? Because communication is just a means of transmitting information do you know what is needed, said what they wanted and .... all! How can I communicate just for the sake of communication? Bored of the same? What am I going anybody say, if I expect nothing from him to know and for him I don't have the right information? In this last respect, I was always accused that I quickly end the conversation and I didn't understand what the claim? I told you what you wanted, why continue talking?

Then my apathy grew with me. All men love cars, I don't. Machines are exactly. Everyone is looking to some cool tachilu: Wow! See, this is BMW X6! What a body! What a beauty! And I look not vduplyaesh, what they enjoy? Well, the car.... Well, 4 wheels on it, ride it.... Well, beautiful (although to be honest, nowadays all the cars look the same - like soap)..... But then what? I sat, drove, and went out. I just stare at her? I and the Cossack with the same success could be reached, and the result would be the same!

By the way, was this story: I was returning home late, got out of the subway, to the house we still have to go, and ground transport is not running, you will have the car to catch. At metro in ryadochek are fish, approach first, ask: like, how much area to ride? He says - 300 rubles, why I say: che so much? Then go 10 minutes! (it was 2008, at that time expensive) And he told me: what a ride! Tajiks Zhiguli cheaper! I was more you went to the Tajiks and drove to the house for 80 rubles. On the road to thinking: what durachok? Time - 2 a.m. I have to drive home (I was drunk), not once do I bolt the machine to go! Yes, even on the Mare, the main thing to get home! Here's how to understand it? And because someone went with him, once worth! That is, someone willing to pay triple that just for the make of the car? Not understand.....

And the story continues! On past cars I also had a side of the gadgets I bought a phone and went with him 10 years until he down not out, and now bought another and will use it while working. What's the difference - Apple or not? Moreover, the functions my phone has all that and an expensive tube to pay for what? For the brand? Not interested in great football, which makes everything scream. And a few times I seriously tried to watch on TV and even once was at the match..... All the times went running out. Well, men running around on the field and chase the ball well, got them in the gate, and where the laugh that you need? Here I can't understand what's so interesting?

In the end, the fascination I had, but little - loved movies, because this little life, loved the game, because it is a kind of simulation of life. The number was only those from which you can benefit in life (Boxing, knife throwing, shooting) and the competition never went, and why? Well I learned to shoot and all, the goal is achieved. And what for to me someone to prove that I'm better than him in this matter? Let him be a better somebody else, what do I care! And so in all. From the post of chief at the time refused. They're like, Hey! Well this is cool! And I said, salary is higher? - no. Vacation longer? - no. No bonuses, and hemorrhoids will be added, and why?

But recently generally ceased to evoke joy. Now I do not care! As mentioned in the famous movie trying to want to want something)) does anyone had something similar?
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian_Lawyer 03.05.20

rPeBoJL
the gun didn't sell, and the gun is, a lot of ammo))

m
masha 03.05.20

I also have all otherwise.
But I am interested in many things. Biological interests have not, and other biodegradable waste.

a
a1one_X 03.05.20

A very familiar story. If you really interested to understand this phenomenon, I recommend that you talk with a psychologist.

m
masha 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Strive for something. Grab a normal old age.

F
Fantasm 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Get married. In General, for me, the important thing is here and now. Not interested in some things - well, to hell with them. Me too not interested in cars, football and so on. What about has ceased to cause joy is well understood. Treated with goal setting, and good otnosheniyami.

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.05.20

a1one_X
talked money with me was cut and did not really advised and explained
bootmgr
strive to increase the capital, but I feel that I do not particularly care about doing it purely to amuse ourselves. The apartment is newly bought, I thought I'd at least be glad about - no, 0 emotions.
Fantasm
Yes, this option was offered, but two of my previous novel came to nothing. I am afraid that marriage itself generally baffled to drive.

F
Fantasm 03.05.20

And hobby, dude. Hobby is very important. And not from the category of watch a movie, or play games, and something more voluminous. Some part of his life for a very long time spent on the game, as there was no other classes for personal reasons. This is really the bottom. Personally, I save music. Hard the depression is treated a couple hours of rehearsals. So go ahead, it's in your hands

F
Fantasm 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Well, start a third relationship. With the marriage start and finish. Moreover, the stamp in the passport has no effect, you can tens of years to be with a man, with him not signing. Proof - read the wiki about Alan Rickman. And not to start for fear to drive themselves to a standstill is not so good. Don't be afraid and risk, MB then going to feel something besides apathy. Generally, apathy is a feeling peculiar to being in the comfort zone. Come out of her, and actually feel something.

A
AR3E 03.05.20

Smysol in abstract perception. What is said private psychologist?

C
ColonelJason 03.05.20

Without regular sex no life udovletvorenija will not. The body to multiply required. To think of himself can do anything, but biology does not hold. And with regards to relaxed attitude to gamers, typewriters and futbolcu is just a sign that you have an iq higher than bread, and not of apathy. TRU nihilists to 30 years from alcoholism die and not afford to buy.

o
oltr 03.05.20

ColonelJason
Sex is required to breed - not necessarily (unless women)

C
ColonelJason 03.05.20

First, for the body sex is identical with reproduction, because your organizine do not know what you are doing padegi for. Second, not necessarily, but from a certain age (and our clients, apparently, reached), it is highly desirable, otherwise the mental development starts to slip, as, indeed, our friend - you're an adult, and sometimes even come true, and where to exert himself does not know. And the children will appear immediately diminished these emotions of the spirit.

v
vftor 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
A familiar situation. And it's not apathy, and rationalism. Once upon a time, when much has been studied, understood and experienced, I found the lack of global interest in life. The question arose - how to create interest and desire for what is not interesting. The analysis of all the existing interests of people lined the world system and the situation of people in this world. Then followed the study of certain Sciences and exercise games, which are a special area of science, with game theory and secret themes used by the security services.
Now that much is already understood, I'm not really interested in the real world, and more fun to go virtual. Only pity is that few games with a full freedom of action and emotionally-meaningful novelty. These games will be in 20 years.

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.05.20

AR3E
pouring water, long talked about life, gave some quotes..... the case said nothing
ColonelJason
in this process I lost interest a couple of years ago, actually because of this last woman and left))
vftor
in,in

C
ColonelJason 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Then I'm afraid neuroses can not be avoided.

A
AT_Sagor 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Must be from the series: I do not care that I can not remain silent but I only saw the practicality as the dominant quality of the character, although this is not quite right because even you would understand what to look for here at least some sensible opinions are not practical and a waste of time. And what we have ended up with? Just someone who is lost and trying to find themselves, but this is the most difficult thing in life. Simply put - the search for the meaning of life for the individual. Here you will not find.

t
the endless misanthropy o 03.05.20

Suggest drugs for a few hours the world becomes more interesting. However, then you realize how lame it is, but to you this awareness and so was so that I bless you.

C
ColonelJason 03.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Business is good, but coupled with the sexual problems and the gun will play Cobain, sure. No, you first ought to decide positively the issue of relations, and afterward...

K
KingBaby 03.05.20

I do not care for you,do not read

m
maxim333 03.05.20

Russian_Lawyer
Try to book something to read, maybe science is something to learn. There physics, biology, history. Read the nauch-priest. Movies documentaries different. Languages poizuchat, or something like that. Maybe the motivation will appear.