3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 04.05.20 06:43 pm

Problems with the launch, the bugs and their resolution (Call of Duty 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems and peculiarities of this game.
252 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucK_ToRiaL 04.05.20

People help I have a version of Cola 2 from Fargus on the 2Cd, but no surround sound (only heard my shots) , and the silence around. tell me what to do . The game weighs 4.5 gig

K
Kirillo 04.05.20

4.5 Giga? I have a 3.5 gig DVD - all the sounds are. Probably in the archives with sound files stuffed all the mess so that the game shrank to two disks, and therefore there is no sound

911X3MALL 04.05.20

2 LoR1984
I takayazhe problem with DH9!!!
You decided it?

L
LoR1984 04.05.20

Yes I Farmacevt helped, good guy!!!

But if seriously, then after FORMAT and install Windows, it worked., before that, many tried, but looks just deaf registry clogged, so I had cleaned rearranged.

T
Tucha 04.05.20

And ZHF mx440 go?
And be sure to put DirectX 7.x ili mozhno 8.1?(na Radeon)

C
Commissioner 04.05.20

I have a hellish glitches with fonts, part of the inscriptions in English, part in Russian, vitoge not at all clear what is written. Both these borotstso no one tell me?

E
Erazer 04.05.20

when I try to create server error message - server disconnected - observed unclean client. wrong link to the file .iwd and below knoper output.... what are they doing ?

S
Sciminok 04.05.20

I American campaign in DOS, sometimes immediately, and sometimes after a while, the rest went without glitches. Does anyone had the same?

7777777n 04.05.20

Forgive my stupidity, but who-thread prompt,PLZ how to remove XP DirectX (to 9.0 is to move to 7.0 , as here, suggest some experienced :)
With respect
In advance and other
:-)

A
Amit 04.05.20

yeah :) at this rate you all with a computer poudalyat....in the game the graphics settings ...choose Direct 7 and a mustache....:D

Y
YURAMEN 04.05.20

2 Driver-666 I'm all about the game and everything went pereustanovit the game has passed a few days ago :)) though the game is on a DVD weighs 3.52 gig

o
okser 04.05.20

I have a problem, when you start installed game, why the reference is not to a virtual disk, and CD drive, Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application thread who knows what that might be ?
Installed with nero.

L
Lacc 04.05.20

Druganov on a date gave the version from Fargus(Fargus sucks(KOVO offended I'm sorry , but it's true)) and he wants English.Time was not asked for MNU to understand (although he is better) .Do English I did to him , but still trouble start new game, choose the difficulty and it is as if nothing had happened goes to the main menu!!!Guys help mi!!!

S
Savain4ik 04.05.20

In short, I beg you send a file to [email protected]

click the shortcut it I couldn't load default.cfg

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.05.20

here is this file, right where it then to thrust don't know
(from iw_00.iwd - ZIP archive, unpacked size bytes 513,584,835 taken)

L
Lacc 04.05.20

I no one will help!!!But at least throw off [email protected] file(if you like)sound in the 7zip archive and it is on the disk ruptured!!!PLZ!!!
Or give the link!!!=(

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.05.20

where are you 7zip archive saw? and what kind of file (sound is more of a folder than a file :P )

H
Homyak-Dzheday 04.05.20

Here Forceware 81.94

http://www.nvidia.ru/drivers/geforce/geforce_winxp2k_last.shtml

One of the features:

Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX 512 and GeForce 6800 GS Improved performance for Quake 4 Improved performance and compatibility for Call of Duty 2 Support cards from different manufacturers for NVIDIA SLI.

L
Lacc 04.05.20

I told verza from Fargus and especially not my (I'm a get along not buy).And if you have a versa from this foolishness and give all rushing!!!Although the Suite is not necessary.Better tell your friend to change her.Ordinary pirates are cooler in 100 times do but still quacking and translate better!!!But this game is amazing!!!Feel!!!
PS:the sound on this disc archiv 7zip.Well, though this was not important!E!

I
Igoration 04.05.20

The people I have a problem.. when I switch to DX9 then after loading the game, I just have a blue screen and all... whom is silent....vidyuhi Radion9600SE