3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 04.05.20 06:43 pm

Problems with the launch, the bugs and their resolution (Call of Duty 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems and peculiarities of this game.
252 Comments
Sort by:
s
sigma909 04.05.20

People, the problem is DirectX9 ERROR, but I have just installed Windows!!! is the problem really impossible to solve in other ways??? The Drava last vidyushka Intel 915, at least as it is but it's got to go!!!

L
Lekache 04.05.20

Help,the game is not full (1,66 GB) when you sign in it gives an error
call of duty 2 Fatal Error Error during initialization: couldn,t load materials $default

m
maikMmaik 04.05.20

people help...neponyatka sledujushem CoD2 on two discs Allah knows whose after Windows extracted cpu with surprise reports about the impossibility of reading the file I thought the joint on the drive but posed all normal

d
domovoy-dim 04.05.20

help, colleagues! Bought the game on DVD, downloaded, and when starting it gives that it lacks some alpha blending! Because of these issues I'm dumb as a stump, please help, don't leave without your favorite games!!! with RESPECT!

P
PLEMYANNIC 04.05.20

hi all. pl3 don't ignore our requests...help anyone as I can
wanted to play this game, but in 4ем trouble..when 3агру3ке level 3ависает permanently with this error - http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?051239c7c14cf4fajpg atolon ixpi AMD 2200+ 768 RAM memory, 128 megabytes of titanium 4200

D
Dim9 04.05.20

After passing over the British launched the mission for the Russian. Skinte pliz seiv beginning of Americans. I have the game on two CDs although it may the problem of cropping. Thank you.

P
PLEMYANNIC 04.05.20

коро4е my problem was solved by reinstalling drivers

M
Maxint 04.05.20

Help
End of the begining mission.When I start the game I can see wawes on the different objects.From far I see the gate where you enter In the city like wawes.What is this anybody knows.When i play first time I dont see it.
Maybe The posible problem is: Forceware 81.95 the last one or something with my video card(Geforce 6600 GT
little overclocked.I tried to restore back my video no result, the same.Help me please

m
moove 04.05.20

Hi all. Installed the game, but I can't start the game, in the beginning, when selecting a mission, press as it should be the only dostupno for the owls. troops then pop up a difficulty level, choose any and all...the same thing again, it fails to start at all!..rocked the saves, open all the missions but again can't start to play!...pliz......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Artpro-blb 04.05.20

the people who played the Version from 1C, there is a voice so softly say all that I do not understand how to make them louder, maybe somewhere in the settings to climb in folders, etc....

r
rNix 04.05.20

I have the DVD version, the solo is very good, everything is there.
and Multiplayer not have finally, the screen saver is, and pttm from desktop. Again if you run sprashivaetsya on safe mode (Yes\No). This same disk on another computer working fine and multiplayer start, what to do?

D
DeeFo 04.05.20

I bought the version from 1C begin to install ,says invalid drive : C:
I have drive D:\ me what to do,please help!

V
Von Zwischen 04.05.20

Hmm, I SOD 2 from 1C that is installed, the installation
went fine, create a profile and begin the first company in Russian,
directly trinko and the subsequent battle, blast-propelled gun
mission ends, a menu appears with options to continue, press
loading and then crashes to the main menu of the game with this error
CMOD_LoadLeafBrushes: brushIndex execeeded. What could be
the problem? error me almost nothing says. Firewood last
81.95, Direct also dekabrskoye update. All the junk that hangs in
memory turned off. Maybe someone had this, then please answer someone
how to solve the problem or what can you advise in this situation
play Oh how I want.

a
and.ru 04.05.20

Help, please, who knows. I have problems with sound: all the surrounding sounds are heard (although when turning the volume fluctuates), and the sound produced my weapon is almost inaudible. What to do?

V
Von Zwischen 04.05.20

2and.ru version you have any 1S or pirates.

a
and.ru 04.05.20

Pirates. 2 CD. The box says Games Collection,... and even activision infinity ward.

m
maniak 04.05.20

cod2.ru there was like a patch for your problemu.

x
x3mist 04.05.20

The same pain that badic1 - Cola 2 version from Fargus on the 2Cd, but no surround sound (only heard my shots) , and the silence around. tell me what to do...

K
KIRILL GARKUShA 04.05.20

when you run gives an error
Measured CPU speed is 1.67 GHz
System memory is 256 MB (capped at 1 GB)
Video card is MSI MS-StarForce GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X)
Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE) supported

----- Client Initialization -----
----- Initializing Renderer ----
-------------------------------
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
----- R_Init -----
Getting Direct3D 9 interface...
Pixel shader version is 0.0
Vertex shader version is 1.1
Video card or driver doesn't support separate alpha blend, glow will be disabled.
Video card or driver doesn't support high-quality polygon offset.
Video card or driver doesn't support vertex stream offsets.
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support vertex stream offsets.
what to do?

r
rNix 04.05.20

It seems vidyuhi not compatible with the game.. old shorter.