3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 04.05.20 06:43 pm

Problems with the launch, the bugs and their resolution (Call of Duty 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems and peculiarities of this game.
252 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reez 04.05.20

Call of Duty 2 on the laptop !

That's the problem, installed from the iso image, replace with crack'nuty exe'schnick starts and after the Intro..... dumps in Windows. What rake did not understand.

The error says:
cod2sp_s.exe has encountered a problem. Application will be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Read more, here:
AppName: cod2sp_s.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: d3d9.dll
ModVer: 5.3.2600.2180 Offset: 000a4e72

Laptop ACER Aspire 1692 WLMI, 1.7 G (Centrino), 512Mb, Radeon X700 (64Mb), XP Home.
DirectX 9.0 c (with add., December 2005), Catalyst 5.13 for the laptop (mobility)

D
Druzhban 04.05.20

People!
Please, if you can, please help me with the following problem. As already wrote okser, I have exactly the same problem as him.
When the game starts, a window appears Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application. The game was installed from iso image(3.53 GB) with the help of alcohol. The game is established, it weighs like all of 3.42 GB, multiplayer works, but the single doesn't work!
Help me please to deal with this poop! Thank you in advance...

A
Alden 04.05.20

rens to Mail your look ,there is a letter in the answer ! (to rambler)

D
Druzhban 04.05.20

2 Alden
A huge thank you! :-)

A
Alden 04.05.20

to rens : Please ! And the game : beat fascist reptiles !

G
GaT [x] 04.05.20

People Hello!
I have this problem
when you start a new game (first mission) vylaziet error
SCIRIPT COMPILE ERROR
(SEE CONSOLE FOR DETAILS)
what does that mean?
Please help someone whom it is easy

Thanks in advance!

D
Druzhban 04.05.20

Hello!
Mlyn, did not have time to deal with the installation, so you more :-(
In short put the game on, I understood the settings, ran and played ... before the first bullet in his forehead!
Ie, if kontuzii or death in the game, it freezes and the game hangs tightly that not even possible to exit the game in any various way, with the exception that rebooting the computer! That has to play almost real, until the first bullet, and constantly re-boot :-(
I understand that my problem most likely lies in none, as I have a relatively old GeForce FX5600 128 MB. But not to the same extent that the game continued to hang in the most minimum settings, in addition to the 7 DirectX. Just surprised by this as, until now, similar problems in new games on DirectX 9, its not the most powerful graphics card is not experienced, so the question arises, do Call of Duty 2 such powerful demands for graphics cards, or maybe still a bug? If it is possible to resolve this problem, please tell me how.
Thank you in advance...

m
maniak 04.05.20

I have the same problem was, I just updated the wood for the graphics card, and everything was fine.

E
Electr 04.05.20

People!
Please, if you can, please help me with the following problem. As already wrote okser, I have exactly the same problem as him.
When the game starts, a window appears Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application. The game was installed from iso image(3.53 GB) with the help of alcohol. The game is established, it weighs like all of 3.42 GB, multiplayer works, but the single doesn't work!
Help me please to deal with this poop! Thank you in advance...

- the same trouble. day killed - all for nothing.(( multi-running, single - no. Guys, help pliz. who in course - how to start with this problem?
throw here or on soap response. Looked ... on the German. the website found that it is necessary COD2.msi to install and something else spreat.... eeehhhh /sigh

D
Druzhban 04.05.20

2 Electr
Since you quoted me, it turns out, and I want to help :-)
But thank you also tell Alden, as, in fact he helped me.
File pulnul in the mail...

E
Electr 04.05.20

to rens:
Senks, not even so - a BIG THANK you to ALL!!! Came out of the game to say it. Conductive back again. )
Following this problem - and help myself :^)) on the soap, if that...

S
Sid 04.05.20

People, help to solve the problem! I have to play a glitch with the shadows, they merhaut, they become square, it is normal. Think the crack, put ang. version, did not help, replaced the wood was 81.85, 81.98 put, did not help. One YOU hope is there. Help!!! Hunt with normal shadows to play. My Conf. P4 3.0 Ghz, 1024 mb DDR2 RAM, GeForce 6600 256 mb, mother ASUS 945-om the chipset, the OS is Win XP SP1. To play a DVD (pirates, NOT 1S).

D
DiMaXiC 04.05.20

The problem as rens and Electr!! Help!

E
Electr 04.05.20

DiMaXiC: said soap.

D
DiMaXiC 04.05.20

Thank You Electrolux!!

S
Sid 04.05.20

Loudiyi!!! Th no one knows how my problem can be solved (see just above).

M
MAXB88 04.05.20

People come to the rescue! I bought the License Call of Duty 2 on 1S when I put the disc press Install game paaseda inscription setting Windows setup, and then it closes and appears this message: 1608:Unable to create InstallDriver instance, Return code:-2147221021. Click OK and all! What the hell, the Demo is working fine!Help!!!!!

K
Kirillo 04.05.20

There is one game takes more than 4 gig?
It's just the game files are all unpacked, and only. At least 4 gig at least a 3.5 all versions full, and not truncated

D
Dart-Vader 04.05.20

Please help. Crashes in the third mission for the British , so much so that a blue screen is presented!

sempron 64 2800+ 512-3200 radeon x700 128

D
Diz7 04.05.20

MAXB88

==========================================================
Error 1608.
============
This problem can be associated with the wrong work component of the program
The Windows installer is built into Your OS. Solution is
reinstall Windows installer version 2.0.
To get her you can at:
1. Windows Installer 2.0 Redistributable for Windows 95, 98, and Me
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cebbacd8-c094-4255-b702-de3bb768148f&DisplayLang=en
2. Windows Installer 2.0 Redistributable for Windows NT 4.0 and 2000
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4b6140f9-2d36-4977-8fa1-6f8a0f5dca8f&DisplayLang=en

Note: to install the package under Windows XP you need
to use Windows Installer 2.0 Redistributable for Windows NT 4.0
and 2000. You must extract the contents of the file in
a separate folder any appropriate archiver. Then
you need to run the instmsi file.msi. Be sure
consult with technical support firms Microsoft
before you install Windows installer version 2.0 for Windows
XP.

Additionally, it is recommended to unload all background programs and
make sure that built-in firewall of the operating system
off.

In some cases it is necessary to delete the contents of the folder by the Program
FilesCommon Files\InstallShield\Driver. Don't forget to make a copy
of removed files.