3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 04.05.20 06:43 pm

Problems with the launch, the bugs and their resolution (Call of Duty 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems and peculiarities of this game.
252 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hacker27 04.05.20

people!!!!!! help!!!!! - at the beginning of the mission 'end of the beginning' happens all the time reboot [piratska version} -- plz send a save game of this mission on [email protected] ...

M
MihaYlych 04.05.20

P4 2800, 1024 PC3200, 6600 128mb 510/666, 20-30 fps without antialiasing at a resolution of 1024x768, the rest of textures including manual settings, on high, no smoothing. Crap, there is no such column so inhibited.

2ka 04.05.20

impure client detected.invalid.IWD files referenced
E:\games\callof~1\main\iw_04.iwd
The problem with the ads..Help file iw_04.iwd

A
Anderson_Neo 04.05.20

Where did you get it? At me such generally is not present.

2ka 04.05.20

Weird.In General this can not be that it was not in the folder MAIN.Maybe it's the version I have 1.01.

A
Anderson_Neo 04.05.20

Free

I don't know...

2ka 04.05.20

Sorry for the probably stupid question.How to post here the image?Please tell me.Just I have there all completely different.

2ka 04.05.20

Free
Thank you.Here's a look.

A
Anderson_Neo 04.05.20

This file opens with WinRAR'om. Try to open it and put the screens in all directories(/folders) and files, of course.

2ka 04.05.20

Free
I hope everything is clear.

I
Igor63 04.05.20

Dear Alden, if you can, please help me with the following problem. As already wrote okser, I have exactly the same problem as him.
When the game starts, a window appears Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application. The game was installed from iso image(3.53 GB) with the help of alcohol. The game is established, it weighs like all of 3.42 GB, multiplayer works, but the single doesn't work!
Help me please to deal with this poop! Thank you in advance...

I
Igor63 04.05.20

Dear Alden, if you can, please help me with the following problem. As already wrote okser, I have exactly the same problem as him.
When the game starts, a window appears Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application. The game was installed from iso image(3.53 GB) with the help of alcohol. The game is established, it weighs like all of 3.42 GB, multiplayer works, but the single doesn't work!
Help me please to understand this problem!
I wrote a question on the forum and got a notification that a response has been sent.However, I can't find him.I'm new on the forum,maybe do not know.Please reply to my address.Thank you in advance...

D
Druzhban 04.05.20

2 Igor63
here is a link to No-CD on the site:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/2711/

If so, it will not find, then write to me by mail, will help...)

M
Maul 04.05.20

and I have too this trouble was, which was described by comrade LoR1984.. Well, that is, displays error direct x and asked to read the FAQ :)) I'm very good. psyched to have put the patch but nothing helped.. And then there prochiral you need to try to reinstall fire wood - try. Will RABOTAET! So try and you who have this problem.. ))

E
Evofan 04.05.20

Bros help flawed from birth.I have the tops.When you create a new server to play on LAN,the game crashes in Windows and console appears.There is written about the download packs then about FRAM something there.How to make a normal server so I could play and I could join?And that isn't handy to play,but on LAN with my server something wrong?how to solve the problem?No one will help?

M
Mal1k 04.05.20

People help plizz!
Once passed the yoke removed, we decided to play again inserted the disc and the menu is no installation, ie the game is not deleted, where it can keep files which hinder the reinstall?

C
Chaprral 04.05.20

can reestore?

M
Mal1k 04.05.20

Thanks I have already installed, I have another problem when auto-saving using time crashes to the menu and says that some save file is not found, before such was not...

U
Uchy 04.05.20

For Dart-Vader

Had the same rake, after using the radio in the mission for the English, when loading the next stage - blue screen and Gundel in the speakers...
Helped reinstalling drivers, instead of native (from the CD under Power Color Radeon X800GTO) put Catalyst 06.2 and thank God went...

d
d0m1nator 04.05.20

hi all,when I go to MP boot saver Oates and will not start the game writes an error is detected the application is closed,the single works fine