3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 04.05.20 06:45 pm

Impressions of the game (Styx: Master of Shadows)

Game srednyachek, maybe the stealth lovers like me hooked.
68 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeviL_RockeR 04.05.20

The main thing is not so dumb as Thief 4 was

M
Mihasik55 04.05.20

nothing special about hardcore, not casual.

O
Ouside 04.05.20

DENIMUSS
on the easy difficulty level probably played )))), put heavy and try to run past the guards ( or, in the extreme case - average ), react normally

g
gloccc 04.05.20

As it is not very , waiting for the game very good and was expecting much more clearly . Regretted that he had bought , it would be better still 600 R threw and NBA 2k15 took the SS played on hard

I
Igyana 04.05.20

Time inadequate it had already begun to discuss, it's definitely worth at least the pirates play.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.05.20

I liked the game. Or anything special in it to play but nevertheless interesting. And this is important.

D
Dmitriy Stek 04.05.20

the game is cool especially on hard suggest all

D
Dmitriy Stek 04.05.20

Vladimir Gavrilchenko
not in the theme wrote, and here students the homeless and those who are downloading from torrents and the banter of all the odd hits you finally are not the subject wrote))

d
darkpromo 04.05.20

Vladimir Gavrilchenko
bought the game over 3 acres and pontueshsya that now is not the pirate?

V
VladSBu 04.05.20

The game is very good for those people who like stealth. As mentioned above on hard-really fun to play.And the location is very impressive,so if you like this genre then I advise you to play.But if you play on hard + to collect all that scattered on the level,you can pass this location a very decent time.Haste here is not necessary.What is this - while the story and graphics would be better.

R
Richards 04.05.20

Because it is the thief, not the vyser in the first person, you've got to think and plot my epic. Only stealth, only the brain and thinking, without leucocitos and so on.

b
brovascka1 04.05.20

The Amateur game.You can play and have fun.Purely my opinion

F
FerreroRosche 04.05.20

Hnya miserable, moves and fights like in 2004, blah, stealth level - the MOP bucket got pindo...

S
Solitary Shadow 04.05.20

Played a bit. Reminds Thief. Quite interesting. Have their chips. The trouble with animation. As some of the reviews do not like.

I
IIvIIACTEP 04.05.20

FerreroRosche
What do you want? I thought that in real life, when the bucket drops, pindo't have?
I liked the game for the gameplay. In the plot have not yet penetrated((

W
Wolf88 04.05.20

Went to the mission with the Governor. At first the game seemed interesting, but after a couple of hours the gameplay bored, same stealth, same enemies, similar places. Side quests are boring and are performed during the passage of the mission, half the skills are useless, the clone used only once, where without it not to pass, and so do not need as actually invisibility. As for me, the game is boring from the first minute touches, then the tires.
Play at a high level of complexity.

G
GVINBLAD 04.05.20

Did not like. As for me, it's another linear adexen from third-person..

n
n1981 04.05.20

Guys, how to kill the blacksmith after finding his dagger and lowering the bars?

N
NightHawkreal 04.05.20

The game is pretty boring, but the character interesting to watch.

L
Le Gaspilleur 04.05.20

Hello Garrett. You're back, and even wide format. Super !!!