3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
betta 04.05.20 10:47 pm

Poll: What is the coolest car in EXMachina? (Ex Machina)

What is the coolest machine gun on it? Where to buy it? And tell me where to find a small car to the factory entrance?
113 Comments
Sort by:
G
G-man 04.05.20

The coolest during the Peacekeeper bought in the Desert. There's also upgrades on it. Little machine next to the plant is in a clearing a little further worth.

Why create multiple topics on the same issue? I think faster answer? Faster banned =))

K
KRAISER 04.05.20

Th-that was not cut in what desert? I am now on the map Vakhat me where everybody goes, where was I to go?

H
HAS. 04.05.20

Why Ural is more expensive BelAZ as much as 130 000 , although all the characteristics better BelAZ ?

H
HAS. 04.05.20

Ohuet you that I was very very hallucinating . The Ural is much cheaper BelAZ.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

suggest you the best car:
can't remember exactly how is called, like the Urals, to put him before the Lord advanced, and advanced ass..it... in short it is possible to put a huge cannon, mines, and machine gun ceconite large, well weapons:
on the front was remetal, on the backside, KPVT, on the left side of the foil, on the top of the hammer, and in kuzawa carry a minigun just in case

H
HAS. 04.05.20

Ural is shit compared to BelAZ : lives less , the armor is virtually not available - stuff in General. The only thing it excels BelAZ - speed and it is not essential.
Ural - stool . BelAZ better.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

I do it too BelAZ changed, initially sooo long gelel did, but then arrived at the first map, there capelhouse face him like a shield, well, the car was unrecognizable.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

BelAZ the best!! Dorval the same to the desert, took his first ride in peace.... somewhere said that the peacemaker is an awesome car, I was surprised, places-no, better weapons\machine-very little, at best upgrade-barely doganay the above-described BelAZ, only two advantages: armor and speed, more advantages, I nenashel, BelAZ agradam shield, and ear, that's a wheelbarrow!

M
McEclipse 04.05.20

would be in igruhe multiplayer I would prove to you that peacemaker abruptly BelAZ!
with meimi guns then)

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

I also have a good gun, but with a peacekeeper you can't shoot out all at once, and with my modification of BelAZ sweep all before

M
McEclipse 04.05.20

BelAZ clumsy!

H
HAS. 04.05.20

On BelAZ mounted in front of the Terminator ( the Flag and bassoon ) . Ass ear ( 2 flag ) . Flags can povorachivaetsya in any way. Bad that improvements are not very many.
Previously had other body - where you can put big guns - now they are not present . Maybe he bought some poison.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

truck: BelAZ
modification: great shield, excellent spike
weapons:
front right: advanced rapid-fire volcano with electric restoring
left rear: has rheinmetal with water cooling
rear right: advanced destructive CPA with electric restoring
big gun: octopus, water-cooled with an extended barrel
Luggage: a devastating Thor's hammer with a long barrel
modification of weapons:
wearing-the rate of\damage firearms +30; firearms rate of fire +40; reload firearm +40
Luggage the firearms accuracy +40; reloading\the firearms rate of fire +30
modification more(General):
power: +30
controllability: +30
armor: +20
gas tank: +100
(the two shitty, one rolled sheet by cementing, and a large gas tank)

that's my tank

M
Muaddip[BRAVO] 04.05.20

Peacemaker-the wheel!.2 hammer of Thor, 2 elephants,Hail,4 saggita.Housing(front)-ex Phantom back-ex Excalibur.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

no, the peacemaker, I finally can neponravilos, place trophy no, all guns can not shoot at the same time, the only plus is that it is fast and durable.

S
SunSity 04.05.20

B-E-L-A-Z RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!

G
Garret-T 04.05.20

Gamna your BelAZ.Him need a LOT of dough to fix...In the Urals rulesno...the gun on the roof and Rantala on all slots + grades armor...
And H. who will put out

I
IV 2006 04.05.20

Ural, BelAZ and not very best MIROTVOREC two bishops, two Thor's hammer and Zeus on the sides,armor and a lot of guns

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

peacemaker, panachee-G! his place in the back less than a starting the van(I know that is exaggerated) vserves one, and the niche to pick able, I Muggles to throw in the wilderness of the boxes alone, sorry, and talati Mora just do horror, one has to properly average tanker blows what for, BUT provided that you're close, and he is going slowly(as long as the projectile will fly it where XS is) my choice even so snogo fell on Uralic because:
fast, small, armor, enough, places a lot of guns for four to hang you, and your peace-of Lamarck, the armor keystrokes even if you want to, and with such boring guns to go all the carnage turns into a simple shooting range before the first hit, get bored from this game and goes off, and you know how I live?? the second time began to pass, already Axel zamachil, dosihpor the ezd on the van starting-ass Borg(rear of the spare tire hanging) and before metrogel, bullet day-changeable fabric and FCT, and the game became much more interesting, and the peacekeepers ezdyut LAMER!! support me normal people!

S
SunSity 04.05.20

Ha-ha I said ! Support !