3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
betta 04.05.20 10:47 pm

Poll: What is the coolest car in EXMachina? (Ex Machina)

What is the coolest machine gun on it? Where to buy it? And tell me where to find a small car to the factory entrance?
113 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon007 04.05.20

ONLY BELAZ!!!! Advanced ear and advanced shield... On the roof of Thor's hammer is devastating, devastating the sides of the flags. Enhancements:) skorosti +50% and +50%, +50% handling + 50% power, turbo, +40% damage shot weapons and +49% damage energeticheskom for stolkozhe on the range to that weapon= O. WHITELEY TANK)))) fast (up to 250 on a flat road) manfredy (super handling) is well vooruzhonny (plasma plus shotguns), plus a shitload of armor standard(2500 Cho, little tunnels?? Yes no sabaki closer to 200m will not tunnel and thou and podlezet one leaky gelezyaka outlier))))))))))))

t
tru 04.05.20

My favorite car is the homemade machines. The mixture peacemaker+cruiser+BelAZ.
cab /body/ chassis respectively.

p
palladin95 04.05.20

the Urals and the peacemaker ahrenenny still,the Urals, especially

S
Star Racer 04.05.20

Peacekeeper need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Star Racer 04.05.20

Car:Peacemaker
Modification:advanced phantom, the excellent Excalibur
weapons:
front small:destructive KPVT(machine gun,pour.18,RDS/min:1837)
rear small:KPVT rate of fire(machine gun,pour.14,rounds/min:2031)
front and rear large:the octopus(the gun,pour.34,RDS/min:751)
options.weapons:
guess yourself!

With SUCH a CAR: 5 Bulldozers FOR 25 sec.

A
Agronom156 04.05.20

Peacemaker awesome car advanced Excalibur,advanced phantom two devastating was rheinmetal grad and 2 Thor's hammer

R
RavingRazik 04.05.20

all cars are shit compared to the Urals

N
NecroArt 04.05.20

Ural has an average strength, average occupancy (subject to certain bodies, of course), but it's the fastest car available to the player. Also it is possible to equip medium guns so that even the peacemaker will not be able to destroy it (unless, of course, the player can control his car).
Peacemaker, of course, is a kind of meat grinder for the enemy (with two Hammer of Thor especially). But with maneuverability and speed he's worse than smaller counterparts; although with average firepower for it's not a problem.

_
_WERT_ 04.05.20

My favorite - Ural, almost like AndyStern.

My favorite -- the Urals, the cabin-exterior -- knight-Tiger, 3 Rheinmetall, Grad-Hunter.

I have the same castle just love) Someone was talking about the cabin of the Lord - is also garbage. Slots are inconveniently located for weapons. So much money in the game earned that at each step I use grad) And Ural love just for the view and speed) Rheinmetall - the best weapon of the middle class, all sorts of flags, KPVT, volcanoes and rapier is just a slag. The advantage of Rheinmetall that it damages not only gets in the car, but next to her, but is characterized as firearms. In battle, it deals damage to another and the neighboring cars if you shoot at one. Although the elephant and one - a decent weapon, especially with the improvements, but they are on the fan, ie not me, need to just get in the car, and long flying projectiles. Should I have 2 system: +30 speed, +30 damage, +30 reload speed and +30 accuracy. And all Rheinmetall. Machine opponents just filled up with bullets. Recently moved to the desert for the start of the relationship dealt with 3 cruisers and 3 bulldozers.. but great price.. but then I realized how to deal with these crazies, and not to fight. Don't want to change the car, drove the plot to the flying saucer.

a
andrey snp 04.05.20

Ural-manevrinost powerful speed though with little HP but Bron'ka standards

for as play probably 7 times going through the game

stage of development

scout-PKT
fighter in neftyanyh the cabin put in order to wear the flag on the islet which lies and run around the woods oil then keel robots so of farmil to the Urals bought a Ural to him in the bargain remaly(guns if I'm not mistaken) to start
ride with 2-3 puhami farm in Grady here and DMG at the flag 550вроде and remala 45 or 50

and then the stupid elephant and a hammer and nothing else inappropriately or spare parts to carry just in well printsepe the game is easy to pass((

_
_WERT_ 04.05.20

scout-PKT

better cord)

ride with 2-3 puhami farm in Grady here and DMG at the flag 550вроде and remala 45 or 50

Flag strelne and a long cooldown, and a very fast firing Rheinmetall, you try it in combat against larger foes) moreover the Rhine shoots exploding shells, this is a big plus, and he's more accurate.

the game is easy to pass((

Put the difficulty level higher).. And I was surprised by the word farm and farm, the fact that these words are jargon in the online game that I recently played, and anywhere but her, I didn't hear them) Or is it a common jargon?)

E
Eldonas 04.05.20

The peacemaker design your Perfect phantom and Great Excalibur + Guns 2 Thor, 1 elephant, and one Hunter . This kit carry 5 trucks and 3 Urals with a loss of -1000 HP for half a minute

G
Golden Fox 04.05.20

better cord)
Flag strelne and a long cooldown, and a very fast firing Rheinmetall, you try it in combat against larger foes) moreover the Rhine shoots exploding shells, this is a big plus, and he's more accurate.
the flag is much better. even though he is lame accuracy, but not damage. 2-3 flag for a few shots will make Ural with 2000 HP.

_
_WERT_ 04.05.20

the flag is much better. even though he is lame accuracy, but not damage. 2-3 flag for a few shots will make Ural with 2000 HP.
2-3 rantatalo will do it faster and at a greater distance)

G
GOOD_ENOT_ 04.05.20

Peacemaker THE BEST!!! BelAZ as a girl will make if you put what he said Eldonas but the guns should be put this way: 2 THOR+One or PLASMA ,but it doesn't matter the main thing is to put GRAD

G
GOOD_ENOT_ 04.05.20

besides, he has 3500 and BELAZ 2500 HEHE

_
_WERT_ 04.05.20

Yes, no one disputes that the peacemaker - the coolest car in battle, but at BelAZ trophies easier to carry. And soul - Ural - thing, as in my opinion) the best combination is probably the coolest battle cab and the body (do not remember as are called, like the Excalibur and something else)), front-back Rheinmetall, front roof and rear octopus on the roof of Thor's hammer, but I was more pleased with fully firearm - 2 Rhine 2 octopus + 4 hard sets of improvements for firearms. The result is a hail of bullets with high damage and mediocre gangster Ural into a pile of metal in 1-2 seconds. (and even grad rocket should be put, then do figure who will kill you on this mobile fortress)

g
garf1eld 04.05.20

BelAZ, as for me, the best, wanted to buy the peacemaker, but I didn't like the top of the cab has no slots for improvements for the engine, and BelAZ 4тыре starite them as much as possible and to 2.5 HP of Bielsa missing head
Cabin - Shield Body Is A Cylinder
Weapons: 2хРейнметалл 1хМолот Torah 1хГрад
Improve truck: 2хЕлектронно-injection system (+15% speed and power) 2хСистема Sagitta (+20% speed and +15% for handling) and 1хКатанные armor plates (+20% armor)
Straight presses 202 km/h

_
_WERT_ 04.05.20

For me, weapon upgrades more important than for cars. The peacemaker is not super-fast, but very quickly accelerates even uphill. BelAZ like so can't. In General, the maximum benefits with improvements to get, if you put the same system (e.g., two for +20% damage), then the metrics will grow exponentially

D
DI3EPTIP 04.05.20

Ural and BelAZ.
In my opinion the most balanced car in the ratio of cargo/weapons. Especially if they are skillfully pumped.
Peacemaker-fighting machine (I think it is more suitable UMIROTVORENIE;)), but it's not for cargo.
I have a hedgehog at BelAZ and have no regrets.
cab-shield, body-colossus
front-Volcano Hammer; the rear-the Elephant, Rheinmetall.
Ul.: two Syst. P (for 30% of the reload and rate of fire), the gnomon (storage to firearms), turbocharger(capacity +20%), Sagitta(+25% to UPR. and 20% to atk.), bol. canister, cement reservation.