3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
betta 04.05.20 10:47 pm

Poll: What is the coolest car in EXMachina? (Ex Machina)

What is the coolest machine gun on it? Where to buy it? And tell me where to find a small car to the factory entrance?
113 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

Hey alive!

Oh, and, podumaesh money on it to fix a lot of, say, kogonibud after the mid-game MONEY NECHVATAL????

M
MadTigerRU 04.05.20

I liked the Peacemaker and the Urals.

- Jeep - initial machine. Meat. No comment.
One loaf (or as it there) - intermediate to go to the Urals, not on the Jeep :)))
- Ural - speed, agility, medium armor, normal cargo Bay... (just I love it and finally a good car.)
- BelAZ - suction full. Maneuverability is low, steep mountain not vedet, a trade I've always despised. The second time going through - I decided to go to a Peacemaker in the Urals.
- Peacemaker - awesome speed, maneuverability, cross-country, a lot of powerful weapons. In the cargo Bay - I don't care! By this time the money for a squad of Peacekeepers enough and nothing to collect. King of the hill!

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

and I can't korobki to leave, and even icetheme modern, sorry
and just the second time began to pass, already Axel slammed, and at the same time, NETMENU MACHINE, only the ass had changed, before finally metrogel, ezdiyu Yes cord with PKT fire intermittently, hurt my how to play

M
Markodav 04.05.20

BELAZ SHIT!!!!!THE COMPLETE!!!!!BUT THE PEACEMAKER IS SUPER!!!!!IF CABRINI PHANTOM+EXCALIBUR.ON THE ROOF OF THOR'S HAMMERS,AHEAD OF REGIMENTAL,AND THE REAR ONE.From MOLOTOV COOLDOWN -50s,AND ODIN -35сек,REGIMENTAL -1s.PEACEMAKER IS THE BEST!!!BUT THE URAL CAN ALSO BE MACHINEU MURDER AS A PEACEMAKER.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

peacemaker machine Lamers, play stanovitsa boring, only LAMER Virat from the pleasure of smashing awesome gulp another truck which to nepitella only able to scratch the paint on too strong, shestiklassniki vseravno what to play with codes die from one of capitulation and the immortality
a little dopustili netmenu not reasonable to drive a car? you just weak, you privyknesh to his peacemaker and you otravitoare one prophetic, called the tactics that neobhadima when you mokissa with the enemy who is stronger than you, and you're going to break the keypad on the wall screaming why this shit Ural touches immortal as my favorite peacemaker which even codes to enter inappropriately already included!

PS: I almost reached the desert, but right now, no time to play

M
MadTigerRU 04.05.20

The equipment of the enemies depends on the equipment of the player. The steeper the gun on the player's car - the steeper the enemies. The better the player the better (and more) of the machine enemies. So for each machine I find appropriate opponents, in a suitable quantity. It's a balance like this. The dead Peacekeeper drive the trucks, armed with machine gun - will not work! And make it even on medium difficulty pretty quickly

The Urals and the Peacemaker - it is force!

(passed the game 2 times)

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

I am a unchanging, the equipment sucks, grabowiec, pips and cord, and the me is already Ural the one with the minigun and the rapier wiegel(it's about balance)

a vopsche, I neodin like drenched, there when using the tunnel already periades, and if you go to work on Axel, then there will be one mission, where near the tunnel going to the Urals with good guns and two(or one, exactly nepomnyu) small truck(title also can't remember long-playing) now, I could beat them ten times but the fact is, shot from Korda, in his pickup truck, small, with a single agradam body, you moratoriam, is to nepoverit

U
UN_NAZGUL 04.05.20

On the peacekeeper you can ride at the end, look up and say:What I though cool!!! Already very scary!!!.And so you can go and the Urals and BelAZ, the BelAZ and meet the coolest enemies in large numbers. For example on the map vakhat I met 3 of the bulldozer BelAZ and 2 of the 1st cruiser at once!!!

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

peacemaker is a good leash in the overpriced armor, it's his only advantage, all the more no, more in front of other cars of the pros he is not(well, before the initial bug there are pluses, and even before the right agradecem the Urals and the BelAZ plus I nevizhu)

D
DM-6__DARK_SNAKE 04.05.20

And how many lives you have them skedaddle?

U
UN_NAZGUL 04.05.20

I've cut them all, but then came two bulldozers, and I beat it with the 108 lives.

D

Lucky, what else can I say... And bulldozers in the desert appear?

U
UN_NAZGUL 04.05.20

Ie appear???

D

I mean when you first meet them? more precisely, where...

U
UN_NAZGUL 04.05.20

The Map Vakhat.

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

bulldozer the first and the first is, he is on the field behind the city where it is necessary a package from the groin to deliver
but to buy a bulldozer will be current in the addon

D

Well, this is the kind of desert! by the way, where exactly are you on the first map you saw him?

D

And when this addon the birth?

s
spectre from TM 04.05.20

no, you didn't figure on the first map edge, he was hanging around outside the city(where my dad's parcel in the beginning of the game was delivered) on the field, he farm, and the wilderness will continue to be, her path lies near the ruins of the deaf

D

yeah I mean I understood it all, we about her. I just haven't found, that said. Looking, however, briefly...