3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Rising 3)

Know rip with the tablet is already on the torrent market, so who has a fast Internet tell me what it's like to play in the first major project of this gaming season PC.
66 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 04.05.20

The game looks like a cut saints row with zombies,but I like it!

P
PAWEEL 04.05.20

I'm not a fan of either 1st or 2nd...both seemed golimy prohodnyaki.
Bezrybe downloaded 3ью part.
Immediately there was a problem with a resolution on wide screens-put up(because nothing helped). Restriction in 30 fps is unfortunate but solvable. all of the downsides. The controls and graphics are quite sanity configured, very pleased. About the gameplay: on a couple of three night game just fine, everything looks lush playing fun( where else can you suppress zombar on a Lamborghini, or shoot them with water gun!)) A bunch of weapons, bunch of clothes, variations of combo weapons more than a hundred. Passed the first boss, very much, all delivered at a fairly tolerable level. Was very surprised when my companion during the battle with the boss !deserted! and I start to shred with a sword. Voice's on our terrible voice acting(the same voice sounded GG, FarCry 3) Lucid dismemberment, very pleased. The physics in the game is not ice, but compared to many modern projects( in particular from yubisoft) tolerable. I liked the modernization of transport, although on such a small map is not clear, but will give the developers credit, card worked good. If up to this point the question of purchase was not even now begin to think, maybe the coop will be a little livelier( and I want to say thank you for the effort here on the face). But then again, it seems to me that it's all on a couple of evenings.
PS: I'm sorry that is so messy.

D
Danian 04.05.20

I personally did not like the setting the plot,we want to show the kid who is afraid of the zombie Apocalypse and not know what to do,and after 5 minutes he was already doing hundreds of them,it seems to me that those who wrote the story and those who did the gameplay have not met)

B
BlackEZ95 04.05.20

Still does, but in fact: the Game normal, just at the moment the optimization, both from ASSHOLES* will need to schedule a little bit to all!:)

M
MoriNoKeru 04.05.20

The game is GREAT!!!! The plot and characters developed, open world.... Wait a minute.... Oh yeah, I'm in a dream seen her like this. But in reality, I can't fucking start((((((((((((

E
ERHater 04.05.20

At first when I started the game, thought it was a real leap forward in comparison with the 2nd part. In the schedule and in balance. The game has become more hardcore... Until I got to the first DRAWER.. Which just destroyed the whole meaning and atmosphere of the game. Why is steamed and to collect wood and chainsaw, if you can just come in and take out of the closet minigun, rocket launcher and a flamethrower and a pile of grenades? And sense then to play if challenge there, calmly standing on the balcony and shoot the crowd of zombies? In short, wait for DLC or a patch that removes the fucking lockers from the game.

K
Kanagan81 04.05.20

because I'm a fan of 1-2 and again the 2nd part because it was rereleased with a different character, but oochen waiting for part 3.
3rd part of the game just eclipsed the previous, and in terms of graphics and in terms of zombies and all the rest.
1. really liked the voice (Russian)
2. he liked the character, it was nice for them to play
3. had no problems running the game, resolution and other garbage that many others had happened.
4. really liked the bosses they showed a very colorful and different :) into punk at all love, sorry I killed :(
5. time in the game I have always been irritated, but, fortunately, release trainers with them about the mission to forget for sooooo long))
6. very pleased with a lot of different weapons in the closet as much as 394 pieces among which half I understand from the pre-order as they are in the game anywhere other than the Cabinet saw.
7. pleased and extra bonus costumes again, the costume of punk very much :))
6. the addition of the combination machines are all lovely :)
in General, what liked can be a long list.

cons: the cons will not be much because everything is working in terms of iron and no lag, and the game plan then:
1) to 10 the statue crashes, but anyway not a fan of all the collecting
2) from the game sometimes normally stored and out, and sometimes not released :)
everything seems!
the game is super, everything is fine I hope add-ons will panglipur, although I think unlikely as I will have them under the console to do it too :)

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20

Got about half of the game, that is to say, meat is never too much. The game, although part of the plot sensitive sagged in comparison with the second part, the Characters were colorful, and the effects more interesting, if she wasn't distracted and so come. Optimization is not a fountain, but I remember the second part too, in his time was far from the standard port. Technical problems have not met, but not correct exit from the game. Play on.

n
nik.net 04.05.20

The game is excellent! Strange that the minimum OS is not specified. Now on Vista the game works very well. The minimum requirements are clearly excessive. Video 560 all on max except antialiasing. Do not understand and where you have it buggy??? Not a single departure. And version pirates, here is a break now I think the license to take.

m
mister611 04.05.20

nik.net
Also tried pirates (full version with crack SKIDROW) and was pleased with the game. Particularly pleased with the full localization, problems with the optimization no played in stereo 3D mode using TriDef 3D on the gamepad of Xbox 360, the graphics are not Oh of course, but quite playable, the atmosphere is like, as if plunged in the series walking dead, the problems with exiting the game did not either, well, except that a delay for 1-2 seconds, would not pay at all attention to it, if not so much written about the difficulties of exit to the desktop. In General it's a great game to end your current game on the passage, and buy Dead Rising 3, which is what all advise ))

m
mativiv 04.05.20

PTS liked me a lot more than 2 like 8))

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.05.20

Play nightmare - pleasantly surprised at the beginning even elements of survival was good, and then, except for timing, in principle, nothing remains. 6,9/10 you Can even go then with all the side effects, with the collection of bonuses, etc.

Z
ZaKTomSK 04.05.20

Played a couple of hours. Reached bikers + local open world walked. Before that I played only in the second part. Yes, and it failed.
Impression of the game is still average. The plot is not the fountain, and the next gene are seen. However, I noted only one advantage:
1) a Bunch of dead people on screen and the ability to interact with a lot of things

In fact, all. Although the last part was too famous for this feature. So the game is not shot. Yes, there are changes but they are not global. For example, no more workshops, you can collect on the go, which is a plus. Cars added. But it's not what I was expecting) and so a couple of evenings game.

f
frantsyz 04.05.20

Pretty funny meat. Think will be added and removed. Enough already of 10 hours, which can not but rejoice

h
hollo0w 04.05.20

This is the case when it would be better not ported, optimized terrible at the game level of the second DR, 3rd manages just IMHO and misiti not even minimum settings.
Honestly came to the diner then I do not even want too disgust the blatant disregard causes.

F
Fenderrr 04.05.20

Awesome game!!! Just a sin not a license to buy!
On my hardware the game does not lag, is almost at max settings, everyone who is complaining, apparently have low iron, so no need to drive to bad optimization, and it is sometimes necessary to make upgrades to your chumadan.

b
bigclip 04.05.20

Brainssss.....

K
Kaufmann_ 04.05.20

As it is more liked than the second part.

h
hollo0w 04.05.20

Fenderrr
And you prove what this crappy port kick-ass*?
Certainly APRAD to do, but I don't see this game at least a hint on the graphics, on max settings it looks like a gray DR2 c a ton of soap, with only one difference that DR2 is going great..
Buy is not worth at least because of its shitty optimization and the game itself is the gameplay hasn't changed at all and boring after hours of play. Fun to play except coop.

A
Alexam850 04.05.20

The people, the assemblies were more guns in comparison with the previous parts? Left all sorts of freaks-the freaks as bosses? The main character learned to run normally, but the second hero seemed or fast walking or slow running, hated it?!