3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Rising 3)

Know rip with the tablet is already on the torrent market, so who has a fast Internet tell me what it's like to play in the first major project of this gaming season PC.
66 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 04.05.20

Don't like don't play. I think State of Decay is much more successful zombiesheep from the 3rd person.

C
Com_Bat 04.05.20

Game fun,against the background of what povyhodilo,so far,pleasantly pleased.In the cooperative course probably will be a little brighter,but judging by kamentam of oblodateley litsuh,it's not worth it.Better Border Pre Sequel buy.Management,for me is not particularly difficult.Yes soskolne ,sometimes annoying,but tolerable.Passed all tried out all the endings.Here with additional missions flew ,there is a desire to ccnote sohranki someone and lomanut all the extra missions.Kudos on a solid 7.Never fail in the end Maleh braked,but rocked a different Repack and gone,but with the statues where serediny did not grow together,Yes, I have and scored.not soared.The time spent is not a pity,very nice but not really much fun.

s
shirik666 04.05.20

Help... at the Opera house on the pole is a collector's item - a mask - to learn of the tragic denouement, but I can't get TK to jump on the post can not be... the machine in the gate theatre not to call, and motyka pers can't jump....

Y
Ya. Zlobych 04.05.20

Friends tell me how to conduct the investigation? Then you come to the mask it says to follow the TEB and there is nothing written except for the fact that if I finish the investigation I will give extra points

l
leonea1985 04.05.20

I decided to share vpechatleniyami of hrasnova beginning touches grfico the number of zombies and apocalyptic atmosphere kombinirovannoi weapons and everything else all the shit jobs boy the script is shit or the next cliche you're the cure for the virus game filled with zombies and all tasks empty and uninteresting kakieto psychopaths also unearthly

g
gamer9501 04.05.20

would play endlessly if not for the bugs and the timer end of the game