3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Rising 3)

Know rip with the tablet is already on the torrent market, so who has a fast Internet tell me what it's like to play in the first major project of this gaming season PC.
66 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrashBandic00t 04.05.20

Really liked the game, the ending is very interesting

S
Stalker-Dok 04.05.20

I certainly have not played dead rising in the first part started with 2. But I can say that dead rising 3 I liked more. Finally removed the garbage rescue the survivors in time. What I want to say how are we to remember if memory serves that in part 2 the survivors appeared exactly on time, was late even for one second, everything died, even the survivors didn't expect it to be some of ' em. Well, part 3 was how best to save them. Of course 3 pieces of something removed that was added. For example I hated the 2 parts to create a weapon had to approach the bench. But on the other hand was not interested as to collect them that is what is caught and collected immediately even felt sorry that the bench was removed. Also was very excited about the modifications on the upper deck, when played in the 2 part thought get the car panaview something and be king and the pea. But there is no figure for me, well anyway I liked the modification of cars in 3 parts. Loved the graphics compared to part 2 is simply a masterpiece. 2 parts zombie was how to say cartoon and the murder was not better than Tom and Jerry as they fought. 3 part of all was very cool. Very happy pumping to the end at least something we can improve in its kusu survival, running, etc. 2 we could only inventory to increase with increasing level. Well, about gameplay and graphics 3 part I say nothing on top. The game I appreciated for 8-9 balls still has its drawbacks. But the game was crazy and pretty fun. The main disadvantage is that the plot seems like fun but then it became boring. Like killing zombies like the type of thinking On the crowd, time goes to shred VAS and then after a couple of minutes thinking that everything is boring and not original. But I have personally waited because of bezbashennosti game and I waited.

B
BatloLub 04.05.20

Liked:

1) Nice engine
2) Great graphics
3) the Average physicist, but given the number of models forgivable
4) a Lot of interesting and funny screensavers
5) the Choice of style of play

Did not like:

1) the Need to collect blueprints for krafa, given that 80% of the drawings complete garbage is so annoying.
2) Why was the road blocked top?
3) Take a job in one location and be sure to do it will have the opposite Loka, to the point of absurdity
4) curved porting
5) Useless crafting machines, why is it necessary when much faster and easier to drive in a car, even at the end of the game!

FOR me as a game by 8 points, because of course she is saved online, and if you still have a friend who also plays it, then this is the game for you

e
ellolait 04.05.20

Game trailers are good, but a lot of people were waiting for this port, so play stands.

B
BatloLub 04.05.20

ellolait
Watch Dogs is also a waiting, but not playing in so cal, especially that does not lose

v
valkar24 04.05.20

Pass with a friend in coop! Great game. Slightly overshadowed by bugs in the game, but it's all over now)

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 04.05.20

I'm here and I think this would be NICK yeah in the second season of the walking.

v
voronpb 04.05.20

a great sandbox, it is interesting to run wet zombies with different weapons, the plot is not bad..something incredible is not worth waiting, and the game is not terrible for this genre, but rather funny.I put the cheat for immortality and smashing zombies packs...

k

At first when I started the game, thought it was a real leap forward in comparison with the 2nd part. In the schedule and in balance. The game has become more hardcore... Until I got to the first DRAWER.. Which just destroyed the whole meaning and atmosphere of the game. Why is steamed and to collect wood and chainsaw, if you can just come in and take out of the closet minigun, rocket launcher and a flamethrower and a pile of grenades? And sense then to play if challenge there, calmly standing on the balcony and shoot the crowd of zombies? In short, wait for DLC or a patch that removes the fucking lockers from the game. And you neschasny kicks driven in's an escape and take it Gad minigun,grnanti,and if not vosimi mojej not even play?

B
BatloLub 04.05.20

crouching dumpling
Golden words! Really no challenge, collected for example fire a scythe or a staff of the elements, and before each mission you take two pieces, cut one year of mod and none of the tests....

Hardcore is a General lol, nope no difference, zombies die from a sneeze can damage and inflict more, but to get that you can't TT

B
BatloLub 04.05.20

The game in terms of balance like, only those who do not craft and don't use the box

By the way an interesting idea, so the game

M
MDI 04.05.20

Powerful game:))) Zombies much:) just Horror:) And pulls high on my husky 4 nuclear Athlone, 8 gigs operatives and Ati radeon Msi r7 240lp:) pleased with the game, thought it would be to slow down and be bored, but no:)

k

Not very much,check the scan while the matter is in the toilet,check the scan as long as Peter shaves.Tolley they are forced to undergo additional mission,Tolley wasting time,that would be turned Ala resident evil,you have 3 minutes left before the explosion.

Z
ZmS 04.05.20

that seems to put the need to play. and to play well, unfortunately, not possible. then crashes, then crashes, then crashes, then crashes.

k

UV has passed,slightly razacharovan ending.Was expecting a big Bada-boom like in the third resident.But no,the second time will pass.Or drunk,or after treatment with herbs,or well, when I find partner.In General the game is solid 7.Computer companions dumb as ciliates,Vtorostepennye Mysia at the level of the partners.I think the game lacks boss well, though, as the Nemesis if-like creature chasing gg all over Los perdidos it would be more fun.

A
Ababkov Denis 04.05.20

Finally came the Nvidia driver fixes are made (although they do not need to fix it) now began to take place, the game itself is like zombies but purely to cutting.

R
Russian_Lawyer 04.05.20

Less I like the game control terribly inconvenient, all monotonous.

K
Kchtolhoo 04.05.20

control and mechanics we got from sonali, but you can tolerate.
went through the whole game and the appendage - graphene videos are lame and not epic.
for sonali regulations for peck usual viridis.

N
NightHawkreal 04.05.20

I liked that zombies have become fiercer and more tenacious. Good ideas are psychopaths. The plot is well rounded out, Carlito is a man with principles.

Disliked - map, with constant running from island to island, the simplification of the craft , together with an idiotic collection of drawings

w
warp 37 04.05.20

Passed the game and tell you their impressions.

The plot, well, not Shine, but for the zombie action is quite normal. However, the essence of themselves, and not in the story, but there are nice moments. It was nice to see the same Chuck of the second part. Still should take supplements - they reveal a broader picture of events.

The gameplay is a little monotonous, but the chips kind of crafting different weapons from every shit and bleeding, diluted. Additional tasks are monotonous, nothing special in itself is not. However, the same psychopaths, among them a lot of different interesting personalities make you smile.

With regards to the technical aspects: the graphics are good and not cause problems. But the port is far from ideal. If the lock at 30 FPS I have no problems, it is rare drawdown in rollers still bugged. Well, that support only 16:9 format pissed me off.

Overall, a good game to play. I do not regret the time spent. Definitely one of the best action games (though they are so small) from a third party in the 2014 year. My rating - 7.6 points.