3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ncuxonaD 04.05.20 10:54 pm

Bloody castle! (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

People I have a question for you anyone of you passed completely bloody castle? It seems to me that it's not really 9999 levels ETOGES PPC. I Mak maximum reach 3,100 level on cutting of the current.

PS play as Virgil!
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

Yesterday was held behind Dante , scored 4800 then got bored , and I knocked him out .

R
Revan the Witcher 04.05.20

A pincet
More and more difficult. After 9000 and they generally start to include DT. Took Swordmasters. (though better, perhaps, had to take a slick.)

N
No5feratu 04.05.20

once upon a time passed... Dante trickster A&R/Beowulf E&I/Kalina Ann. really the problem was the level with a bunch of souls, all in dt. for unclear system sometimes, instead of mobs in the arena there is Agni or Rudra(1 of them).

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

I finally resil to go to the end . And for Dante and for Vergil , nothing special , the indoor times can fight Vercilo , and all

r
rain Balthazar 04.05.20

People I never beat the bloody castle, I thought that there's no end to have reached the 7500 level and tired. Now I will go to the end if I find time, thank you to all respect.

S
Serg PROFI 04.05.20

Long once held

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

With me, and once was enough .

v
vergilanddante.sonikandsh 04.05.20

And yesterday I wasted five hours,but stay tuned for Dante with infinite dt(the last suit) used nevan(there is a shot that flies the expense of dt and lightning farts little help please press the button blow with a sword),matinik,Pegasi and kalinna n

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

With infinite DT, anyone will pass. I was with him for 2 hours has passed. Only in the fiery partly come in and everything. The energy is all being restored. If you're in demon form - arrows damage is almost none.

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

I agree

v

Yes, I know that crap Toko bloody Palace nonsense give 1 picture I thought the costume give.A friend told me that the weapon will if clear the game on all difficulties thought the Palace would give(the game went through).

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

vergilanddante.sonikandshedows
For bloody Palace give the same suit that you get for passing on a very sophisticated level. DT it does not decrease, if not using the style double or mercury, but the energy is not recovered as in the last suit.
I would say not a very interesting costume. Normal and it is better, it at least a strip of DT, well deserved, maybe a little feed force.

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

)))))

v

I agree

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

As the Bush

v

and yesterday held again in costume and the Sparda(not with infinite dt) Neche boredom

Level 9999
Time 00:28:30
Enemies 671
Balls 34535
Bonus 99990

B
B_Shark 04.05.20

half an hour, come on....
vidio Studio))

F
FinaS 04.05.20

Or the screen...!

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

Yes indeed.....

v

I'll try posting screen(A vidio how to remove)