3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ncuxonaD 04.05.20 10:54 pm

Bloody castle! (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

People I have a question for you anyone of you passed completely bloody castle? It seems to me that it's not really 9999 levels ETOGES PPC. I Mak maximum reach 3,100 level on cutting of the current.

PS play as Virgil!
101 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

It turns out 1710 seconds divided by 671 enemy, get a 2.5. That's an average of 2.5 sandy need to kill one enemy. Well, in the lower circles, I agree, on the average, too (Pro-gamer) as well then at the last do we need? 17 seconds per round, 2 min 48 sec for 10 laps and boss. Is this what time from these 3 minutes of a boss to beat. Time for the combo+time for the approaching enemy+to go to the partal (it's all the game's counting?). Essno master bosses, not enemies, the more they have their tactics, but time and they will have to spend.
I'm not a Pro, I have kardovskogo Virgil 2 minutes, 30 seconds left, it may happen faster, there could be as lucky. And all the bosses in the Palace in my opinion in the initial rounds as the norm, then how on hard.

B
B_Shark 04.05.20

a bit on topic)
for the verge I max 9000 floors covered
for Dante somewhere 8300 floors covered
time XS, not looking

for Verga specifically checked) the first 5,000 of floors in +-40min

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

I both completely passed .

v
vergilanddante.sonikandsh 04.05.20

Sha will be for Verga to try WITHOUT CHEATS

j
jinsu09 04.05.20

Passed 6000 levels for Dante, Virgil's over 8000.

b
barabashka_03 04.05.20

Ugh Holy crap....... Just sit here and pass beyond the verge of the bloody Palace..... I thought that in 4th 100 levels, moving through the portals with zippers already on the 1010 level and think when will it all end... As well, that got into this topic *WALL* I had never tried to play bloody Palace, and probably for good reason x))

F
FinaS 04.05.20

Why?) You can simply place in an electric portal, it immediately throws 10 levels, if I am not mistaken - will pass faster :D

b
barabashka_03 04.05.20

So I pass through it =D but there is a portal with fire and it is 100 LVL UPS, it's faster, because all 9999 levels x) can be killed for 10 levels to be taken))))

F
FinaS 04.05.20

When there is free time, it is possible and through an electric, and even through the water portal to parohodiki :D And I still got it wrong X)))

b
barabashka_03 04.05.20

I wonder whether there is any person who has gone through the entire bloody Palace through the water portal =D

D
DARKSIDEATH 04.05.20

If there is something that is not people , and zombies )))

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

Yeah, one level is 9999 levels, the horror, that's 10,000 rounds to replay. Crazy you can go, how much time is necessary at a computer to sit...
No one does not want to try? and suddenly, a passage of some super secret bonus offer!!!!!????? :)

s
stalker vergil 04.05.20

For example дмк5!!!))))) or a super new company for Verga))) or who Nero tell)))

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

stalker vergil
or a super new company for Verga)))
yeah, something like that, for example, the path for Vergil as for the negative, in the end I defeat Dante positive and then ... we will fight for Verga vs Mundus having the whole power of Sparta; but if I lose Dante positive, then another to further the plot - also the battle with Mundus, but with only a katana (and sekretnaya ending - will be the beginning of the sequel), (the battle much more challenging (perhaps even losing) and daydream about how Virgil become Nelo Angelo.
or who Nero tell)))
But about the fact that they then Nero will create, I think capnomancy in 2006 could not even imagine.

b
barabashka_03 04.05.20

Nitsche you have a fantasy something =DD

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

Nitsche you have a fantasy something =DD
is a little :) however, it would be nice if when playing as Virgil was the other way, at least a little.

F
FinaS 04.05.20

OO ...Cool!!)
however, it would be nice if when playing as Virgil was the other way, at least a little.
+1, and what it's like to play against Vergil in a red coat, Virgil in a blue coat on top of the tower...:(

v
vergilanddante.sonikandsh 04.05.20

I will try with cheats but I'll try and say

Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

FinaS
that's right, this interesting and according to the logic of things, when playing as Vergil the creators could do at least much more level, where the battle with Mundus. For Dante is not sure, he's in the human world remained. Lazy apparently capnomancy.
Well, here are vergilanddante.sonikandshedows 2 hours later - 3, probably will already know that there is passage of bloody Palace give (if allowed of course).

F
FinaS 04.05.20

2 QLNTS
Would be better if it made separate campaign -- as long as the player played for Dante, at that time did Vergil =) Oh, not necessarily the battle with Mundus can't win anyway ;)
Lazy apparently capnomancy
Or maybe they were in a hurry? Did the Special edition, after all, just a loooot of 3 in the LCA-which was not quite...don't know, but maybe there totally game for Verga was absent? Then it's all understandable...IMHO