3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ncuxonaD 04.05.20 10:54 pm

Bloody castle! (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

People I have a question for you anyone of you passed completely bloody castle? It seems to me that it's not really 9999 levels ETOGES PPC. I Mak maximum reach 3,100 level on cutting of the current.

PS play as Virgil!
101 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLNTS 04.05.20

FinaS
Would be better if it made separate campaign
I agree. Separate company for Virgil - the most it.
don't know, but maybe there totally game for Verga was absent?
I, too, was absent in the LCA out there to play for Virgil, Dante only. Only in Special Edishen appeared. Maybe was in a hurry, but still, what have they done, in a hurry, programmed new techniques (movement, controlled from jastice), especially the animation of these movements was ready (with her movements as Virgil boss leaked), the costumes for Virgil (just a cover) and pictures. IMHO - they are just in a hurry. I guess they need it for some reason it was.

v
vergilanddante.sonikandsh 04.05.20

It is with the cheat hard

B
B_Shark 04.05.20

Lazy apparently capnomancy
0o

The verge has become playable only in the Special Edishen???

if so, what you like small children??? would thank even for this...
and then-again!more!
kind of like the purpose of the Special Edishen that this was...

D
Dante. 04.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Q
Q man 04.05.20

There are 4 dmc 101 stage the final there with dark Dante .

V
Vaan 04.05.20

pok did not play

D
Dopler96 04.05.20

All the time hodite on fire, skip the 100 levels at a time, towards the end it does go hundreds of levels and dozens of ie not 6000-6100 and 9900-9910

M
Max-Dante 04.05.20

Dopler96
Thank you very much! And then I was all elements I ran and to be honest once podnadoeli infinitely demons beat!

C
Cleric 1 04.05.20

My record is 3800, but I tried it 3 times

M
Mr. Kratos 04.05.20

For Virgil reached somewhere in the 9300 level, safelist on the 2nd Virgil. For Dante not even tried yet.

C
Cleric 1 04.05.20

Now 6900, got a DoppelgangeR and all. He even managed to surprise me.

M
Mr. Kratos 04.05.20

Tried today to go for the Dante with a supersuit and a bunch of Trickster + Rebellion/Cerberus + E&I/Shotgun. Pretty boring case. Injuries cause very little, and just boring to wet them. To 9000 level was pretty easy. But at the last tysyacheletie just a gesture. Enemies directly in DT, watering some five minutes have...
In the end, I was killed at 9700 level two big cock with braids, although I almost won.

M
Mr. Kratos 04.05.20

Was Virgil with the Sparda costume. Last tysjacheletija it's something. From spiders and vanguard I was still crap.
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DarkPrince9507 04.05.20

I wonder who else went through all 9999 levels of the Palace, and, if so, for how much.

S
Seifer1986 04.05.20

DarkPrince9507
Read the topic tried ?

Go for Virgil a little more complicated than Dante (despite what the styles from Dante..).

If Dante is not to use a cheat style with the slowing of time, Virgil is stronger and easier for him because his attack is much more powerful :)))

And for Dante to slow down time + suit with infinite energy for the conversion.... it is a gesture in common. Me for all 9999 levels less than 10 times touched. 5 times he was only wounded.
You can still pick up the guitar and fly in the form of a demon and peck with lightning. But that's tough.

S
S..Mogir 04.05.20

passed the 9999 levels in an ordinary suit , with the style of the werewolf , the Beowulf weapon and 2 sword , don't remember the name of the blue and red . truth is murdered on 4 hours

D
DarkDante2008 04.05.20

And nobody knows, what are the missions after you reach a certain number of floors in the PC version? not for the first time with this face, and so his finish would be desirable.
(PS2 doesn't count, there finished)

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.05.20

ncuxonaD
Bloody castle can go not even a prof player if he plays for Persian which is unlocked after beating Dante must die, where you have infinite DT and health is replenished, the important thing is to have patience, that all these levels to zamordovali to run.

D
DarkDante2008 04.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
Correction - DT with the infinite health is not regeneration.

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.05.20

DarkDante2008
Wait, wait, as far as my memory serves me, in ДМС3 there were two kinds of DT, the first standard - without Regan health, and the Sparda - is also infinite and regen. At least I have, and I distinctly remember it O. o