3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
90768946185t41786571 04.05.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

Write your impression
79 Comments
Sort by:
d
dennismiza 04.05.20

Played for about an hour... Okay, no customization (and it was about 50% of the fun in the earlier parts). But...even a costume change is impossible? Then it's bullshit, and not Saints Row. Explain I can something did not understand.

R
Rishard 04.05.20

As many, including us, have said - it's only a Supplement. And it is made as a Supplement. Short, uninteresting, in fact, the entire game had to perform additional missions. The only two pluses of the game style and the lovely Jezebel. All. The entire game literally consists of the initial mission, the last and heaps of extra monotonous.
The verdict: Call it a full game we did not turn the language. In fact - this is another addition to Saints Row IV.

l
laservic 04.05.20

Wanted to cut the dough,I'm talking about developers.May fools found!This game used to be called a clone of GTA.Well, where is the clone?Transport all removed,so some nonsense left in which to sit nicely is not something that you ride it and especially to carry out the job.I have all four of the games on the Xbox 360 and the first and the second part was the best,the rest of the raving drug addict!!!

P
Playersaharan 04.05.20

4 fingers
Well, considering that 4 was not a failure, then the saying that is DLS bad and certainly not worth it. But, of course, its price and close it off.

G
Gaj 04.05.20

Don't even know,bad game play or not even worth :( If you listen to your opinion!

S
Syahou Dun 04.05.20

As for kensi to play it? Or is it only in co-op?

On the game - the same barn as the fourth part, the good part of the textures straight from her left - again moronic thing with jumping and flying, again, unnecessary equipment, again, stupid garbage - collect balloons to pump. The fourth barely mastered, this can even pass nehochetsya.

S
Syahou Dun 04.05.20

Dieselpunk
clearly, ATP

S
Sky1ine aka The Rock 04.05.20

please tell me how to use the ability to dive do as written in the game the character just hangs in the air ready to strike and then endurance ends and he falls ...

v
vlastilin02 04.05.20

The game is about, quick passing and did not like that the main character was Het, and not the President which I created in the previous parts. So expect a new part(ie, DLS).

S
Seguro 04.05.20

Please tell me where is the place for relaxation, in a mission pause?
Got to the pointer and can't find(

m
mihail04104 04.05.20

look for a chair on the roof

S
Seguro 04.05.20

mihail04104
the CSN, however Fig have noticed not pay attention to the carpet and telly

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.05.20

Trash is such that the description does not give in...how much the authors прое8ланили in the 4th part (however for me it was the best in the series Saints), immediately, as if the janitor saw that someone makes, and while no one was in the office, opened the first editor and nalyapal in the last hour of the shift this creation...

P
Pagan Min 04.05.20

For the sake of Jezebel and played all the endings. I do not know anyone, and I Supplement seemed very interesting. IMHO, it better have the DLC at the time deferred and have made IT out OF Saints Row IV. Just soul time spent! Really fun, though very little time was...
And there are those who splutter that game leaked - working but not merged. Personally I have ridden up to play GTA-like crap trochemiluminescence, which was a series until SR3. These games can be tens to count: GTA, Smotretsya, Sleeping Dogs and so on. Must be a complete idiot to say that SR should return to its roots. One of the most colorful, cheerful, bright and entertaining games must be another dull copy of Rockstar-ovskogo diarrhea with nice graphics called GTA V? Do you want it? In what other game you can dress up in the costume of the toilet, to take up the purple Dildo and go smack on the nozzle dude in the Bunny costume who shoots passers-by? Many answers do you have? I doubt it... Yes, addiction. Frivolous, full of banter, irony, humor and jokes addiction. But the fact that Volition are doing with their game, Rockstar do not dare ever!

Z
Zloy_ParKur 04.05.20

Wanted to pre-order, but at the last moment changed his mind. After 4 parts have lost interest in the series. Maybe I'll pick some up on sale.

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

utter dross, even in the coop from boredom dropped after 30 minutes each too

E
Evgeniy Felde 04.05.20

IMHO the game has become dull by shit, was playing 33 minutes, just for the sake of interest downloaded the trainer, bought all weapons, and all the game is completed, go kill Satan, the game can be played more than once just for the sake of endings, because their 5-th sort of)

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 04.05.20

Eugene Felde
And all the drain.(Saw it on YouTube)

Pagan Min
Yes, the setting may and successful, do not have to return to dismantling gangs. But we urgently need to change the mechanics of the game, as this monotonous stool is very difficult to play. Well, judge for yourself - who wants to run 4 hours what used in SR called jobs, but now the main missions?
But about GTA 5 is not the case said it is that the most diverse game. The absolute king of open-worldof. And you see this when you hit it. This isn't about her.

P
Pelmen dobra 04.05.20

But what about the wings, pawson? They are great? Where else can you fly) Obvious plus of this game.

P
Pagan Min 04.05.20

Really go
Completely agree about the mechanics. About GTA maybe crossed the line, but I like the fourth is not mastered, so not overpowered, and fifth, although both of them have enough balls deep. Just after the first hour of the game I catch myself thinking that nothing is stupid to do, no joyride in the city...