3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
90768946185t41786571 04.05.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

Write your impression
79 Comments
Sort by:
M
Majuly 04.05.20

Not to say that I'm disappointed, but I was a fool to expect more. I think if you buy only on sale with a discount of 99%

b
barkas69 04.05.20

7 hours played - 54% while
Yes, the game is full of surprises - suddenly got the vacuum cleaner (working for vsos and visas)
now that's pretty cool, what weapons to collect... the intrigue of a pancake

Z
ZerSnow 04.05.20

2 hours to enjoy the rest of the time without emotion did the game to 100%. The horror is shorter.

V
VLPO 04.05.20

Fantastic game!

A
A.R.1 04.05.20

Waiting for the fifth part, and this will try to forget as soon as possible.

W
Whiskyorigin 04.05.20

Never found the damn chair

W
Whiskyorigin 04.05.20

found disguised well)

Y
Ya Betmen 04.05.20

And once again Volition pleases us with his madness. Of course not as optimal to call Gat Out Of Hell is a separate game, but where?
Spoiler

This time easy addiction have no where else but in the middle of HELL! Satan kidnaps the President of the United States in order to marry his daughter. For salvation the Boss sends johnny Gat and Kinzie whose role we take. Since Gat Out Of Hell is a standalone addition to the Saint's Row 4 that you don't need to delve into the gameplay mechanics of the game, because there are almost all the same in the fourth part. The changes affected only a few possibilities and new tools. But damn, as Volition all the same, cool all did, that even this addition looks cooler than some full games like version 3.5 (Far Cry 4 is a perfect example).
Spoiler

Saint's Row. Gat Out Of Hel as well as four offers no small number of all tests and assignments, of course part of the story may not give you any joy, but it still is a good sense of humor, the DJ in the role of Shakespeare, Blackbeard and singing Satan))
Spoiler

One of the most fascinating things in Gat Out Of Hel is in no doubt flying on the wings. Initially, of course at a far distance we will not be able to fly, but the pump (and pumping there is very easy and quick) we can enjoy a long, breathtaking flights over seas of lava and a burning city which combines half of Steelport from the 3rd and 4th parts. So the style of the city, too.
Spoiler

Crazy and fun and remains an integral part of the Saint's Row. Though I tried not-quite-legal version of the game)) I think that in the cooperative game becomes a little more beautiful. Course duration she is suffering, but let's not forget that this is still an addition, and those infernal guns and transport, sinners in the streets, demon cops deserve from me a full rating 6.

m
ministr-s 04.05.20

The plot is not the plot, graphics - no graphics, little trunks. DLC is a DLC

v
valdemarr81 04.05.20

guys, tell me how to use the weapons stores???

P
PrimeSuspect 04.05.20

valdemarr81
Approach him and press E.

S
Stanislaw Maslovskij 04.05.20

Here interesting writing , then I'm a bit in shock

P
PrimeSuspect 04.05.20

One word - addition.
Of course, an independent game does not pull, but you can play. It would be better to attach this DLC for 3-part (or 4-Oh), where the main task is to get Gat out of Hell. It would be more interesting. But to release what was released in my opinion not a good idea. GOOH passes quickly there and do nothing.
I like Saints row series and as the man passed by several times 2-GOOH part, I'm comfortable, but those who have not played, simply can not understand the game.
The result: not too bad but could be better.

P
Pagan Min 04.05.20

I sincerely do not understand those people who say that Gat Out Of Hell sucks. What do you expect? You expect from DLC (stress) of something incredibly new and unusual, such a thing was not in any part of the series? I understand if the developers have submitted the SR: GoH as a separate part of the series. But it's just Standalone DLC. And all new it is based on the basic game, which is SRIV.
You pay $ 3-4 for one or two of fucking suit and settle them in the game when they do not affect the gameplay and fun for 2-3 minutes, and getting Standalone DLC with a new story with their favorite characters and lots of new chips and jokes, sit and chew snot, they say, the garbage game came out... don't take GoH as a separate game, then it will not seem lame.
DLC is DLC, sincerely - Your captain!

F
Frytella_ 04.05.20

People and don't you go to some other place, you foul up the developers make the game and I posmotryu what to play, if you don't like something don't hurt people and their efforts. The game localization standards, grim. Cool I can play

D
DocS 04.05.20

Frytella_
I voice what they have done has changed the location and skins

B
Bearhunt 04.05.20

After the third part, I thought it couldn't get worse: how wrong I was - utter disappointment. I think the most sensible Saints Row 2. Can throw stones at me, but not convince!

i
insex 04.05.20

Yes, normal addition, but I repak some kosyachny from GOG, sometimes after receiving improvements, management ceases to operate and the keyboard and gamepad.

A
Anglerfish 04.05.20

insex wrote:
repak some kosyachny from GOG
*facepalm*