3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
90768946185t41786571 04.05.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

Write your impression
79 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 04.05.20

And in my opinion the game is fun, to run,to fly,to shoot,to entertain.
Of course Saints Row The Third more interesting, because it is our world, and is shown Hell, which turns our world.

B
Bilal Mustapaev 04.05.20

Personally I liked the game a lot of interesting in-game content, the plot, though very kotorac but interesting.The degree of madness of course fell.Someone complains that there are no clothes but it's still DLC.With wings I did not immediately understand but with time flying I loved it.Vobshem I think Saints Row V (if of course she will)Volition we will surprise and delight as was The Third,I don't know how they do but I believe in them!

K
Kolya Nazhiev 04.05.20

Help mi) I pre ordered the game, and the wings are no saints( as they choose?

d
domenik123123 04.05.20

Don't know about you, I liked it even though the monotony of the but has passed, all additional mission, and the campaign mode, opened all the chests, and reached max LVL, but did not collect the diaries, I liked everything, even the cut scenes looked they were interesting not that last part

S
SUPERMARVEL3000 04.05.20

Th all smell?! It's just glesca for the day when people just made jokes of the week and Babosov cut down at the same time, they do not require you to buy it...only it's a pity that not to change, the wings of the devil to dress up for example)

m
master-alex3 04.05.20

Garbage game, copied everything from last areas, changed textures (to avoid the inclusion of almost all the NPCs are the same)

D
Drahov 04.05.20

Funny DLS

K
Konstantinum 04.05.20

DK it in the last year went

n
nemoname 04.05.20

Volition was blown away!

i
igorekmaxi 04.05.20

The game is cool, just unfortunately short.

c
callmegod 04.05.20

shit

E
Elektrochaynik v plastiko 04.05.20

I like this addiction. IV went in one breath.

w
worcers1 04.05.20

I'm a fan of the series Saints Row and the idea of hell is quite good , but then it becomes boring when playing it . Something is missing in the game .

S
Svistoplax 04.05.20

Configured was to curse the game, but after not very desirable, on the background of the fourth part it is not bad.
In SR4 we were not happy with the idea of a virtual universe (she was fresh in the third part, when Miller fought), tinkering with the problem lads, the death of the planet and the fact that, although Zinyak created a simulation for human suffering, they just went on General city with them, and nothing happened.
Apparently developed is taken into account, and thanks to audiodevice Satan it becomes clear how and why this infrastructure, you can see all around are suffering and explained why some sinners still do not suffer.
Pleased
You can choose a good ending;
insertion of a storybook, though has reduced the time of the narrative, but do not spoil the style.
Humor;
Awesome town (the river of lava, a business district similar to the Delight of the bioshok in red tones (even tune the extractors in style similar to the soundtrack to the Bioshok), other regions are also stylish);
Kinsey with wings.
Claims
bugs (not a dive, if Satan kidnapped companions to their recruitment, those that recruited after the dark ritual, then physically disappears from the town);
localization of 4 parts (so far, writings clusters"data and cyberestore);
a small number of story missions;
No radio;
The cars are not needed;
Get can't sing;
the story completely ignores the fact that 2 and 3 part we could play a woman.

In General, if for the sake of good gameplay are willing to suffer a bit too short and predictable, albeit laced with jokes, story - feel free to play. Well, fans of the series, too, need to play is a how to watch the last season of the series, even if it is not as cool as before.

A
Astrowizer_007 04.05.20

briefly about the game:
Disadvantages:
the story is very short, 1 hour has passed - or rather killed Satan.
it's a small town.
almost all types of secondary tasks copied from SR4.
Skills have not changed, remained the same, and also cut skill Death from above from SR4.
Pros:
Get pleased with his flight, and wings.
Sometimes great music.
so far, all
And a huge plus (Possible) Waiting for SR 5.

i
igorilla_07 04.05.20

Svistoplax
The cars are not needed
Yes in the past not much was needed. impressions are good

R
Roma Kozar 04.05.20

The game is basically good but very short was 1.5 hours of the benefits of skills to fly and sometimes Dvali not bad music but of the cons quite the same type of mission

S
SeMPro47 04.05.20

In General. The game is not bad. Mission, so monotonous. But in my opinion anyone who played the earlier Saints trench, knows this fact. And passes it to the end. Because in the game that is what makes it stay. Trash and waste, nowhere not disappear) Beautiful and inspirational videos as well contains. And Yes. I think you do not need to jalovatsa ( those who spirotel the game). I personally bought it and was satisfied. This hour is not a lot in terms of appetizing novelties. And the saints helps you relax. This game is for those who like to just have fun. Although everyone has their own taste and position)

[
[meloMAN] 04.05.20

The game is not bad well, buy only on sale !

A
Artur Kelm 04.05.20

Boss Unitel in the hole?
-Drove into the same hole that he is, bro
th.

and after that cocoa it went much of story missions I don't see, and so did not pass, ran ran, and turned off.
Nesterka was, this is the 3 rd part, even now rush to play it then came out 4 it still fashionable, I had to endure it to the end passed. and 5 it's just ....