3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19 12:50 pm

Which is better? Pirates vs License

Let's discuss a very relevant question. What do you prefer: a pirated copy of the game, or licensed?
It is no secret that, as a rule, licenses are more expensive (especially when it comes to SC:)), they are very good. often have to wait long ( in the case of locations( All we remember is still not extant Chaos Theory=((( ) ).
I prefer to buy a licensed copy, and you?..
229 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krokozyabra 05.09.19

despite what some pirates... abruptly all localizers translate. And of course the license, but also from pirates dolgozhdannoj games will neotragus, ludshe then see how it should be actually ponovo opening the game and not to act old questions...

W
WaR.der 05.09.19

If the pirates full, why not take it?
Moreover, in most cases
postproduction localizations just lol )

G
GeorgeQ 05.09.19

License license license license license license!!!!!!!!
Buying pirates you undermine byutzhet country!!!! (although pirates sometimes better translated -the Chronicles of Riddick is finally complete PE... Mat...)

U
UnrealMan 05.09.19

I do FSUs, there is some voice acting of the pirates. I hate to play localized games, they often have problems with the patches are on top, sometimes lost all the fervor of the original plot. I don't understand those people who take multi-language versions of games because they are easier to play. What can be confusing in games? Even people who didn't study English, not worried playing in England. version. So I ALWAYS take an English pirate version.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19

I mean not russifitsirovat only copies, but the license at all...))

U
UnrealMan 05.09.19

Don't like to overpay. In my entire gaming career (since 1998) I did not buy any litsenzionki. If I had some troubles with the pirates, I just went to the dealer and changed the drive or even take other game.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19

Clear. Your opinions are accepted and taken into account.)))))

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 05.09.19

Oh these licenzionno! Here buy litsenzionku, and then it will be you constantly to the Internet to ask! I Outpost the following message was issued. Finally for fun I allowed some to leave the game in the Internet and regretted it. Because in half a minute found port scan from the website of this game! This scan was about the same purpose, which puts Windows Media Player: from the website of this game checked which programs I use, if there are any app from this company, all license... the Bastards.
And pirates shit on it all...

H
Hakon 05.09.19

Pirates, because of the speed of appearance...Although their translations are the same as atstoynoy and voice localization )

W
WaR.der 05.09.19

I agree! :)

H
Homyak-Dzheday 05.09.19

I'm always for a license,but more than $ 1000 to spend on the game is not going (with the exception of World of Warcraft) and services on the Internet is not in use.So pirated games are bought only when there is simply no license or wait for it should be six months (example:Doom 3,CoD 2,Splinter Cell 3 etc.).

Most respected Softklab,both in terms of publisher and localizer.Although Doom 3 from 1C impressed...

N
Neill 05.09.19

I buy a license only if the game is really like or want to play on the Internet
And pirates is enough

N
Nick15 05.09.19

Bourgeois speech!!
But we only have two stores with licensed wheels in town!!!I think there is something comes???
I have the opportunity to buy all the games in the license, but I have no choice!I just go to the store and see splosch Platinum, Fergany, 7Волки (or as them there) or even pirates without a name!!!
Of course you're good at, and I can buy a normal license, only if you go with the ancestors to the closest civilized town (Krasnodar)
So

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19

---->>>>Nick15
It is possible to buy a license? No shops? Catch out (you're welcome))): book www.ozon.ru and you'll have mail!!=)))

G
G-man 05.09.19

Generally I average 80 percent of the games passed through with the help of piratok. Nafig it is necessary. The license only or in the case of 100% Evernote is that the game won't disappoint me (I waited so localization Gothic 1&2) or if you have already tried in the pirates and so hooked that tried to buy a license that would not suffer (e.g. Mafia). Plus a lot of games in the licenses not coming out (KOTOR, Silent hill) and buy a gringo version for 60 bucks - I'm not as rich. Generally in most cases my answer will be pirates...

D
DeX 05.09.19

Anyways Bayan=) it was this topic more than once..you should have the old theme was looking..
PS Take mostly of the license, if it is in a reasonable range (for me, it's max 300.:)). And pirates in that case, if it is not curved, or litsenzionki no., but most pirates take from friends)

M
Midnight 05.09.19

Pirates, pirates and pirates again...
The last licensed game I bought was Xenus.
The advantages of piratok:
• Come out earlier
• Are cheaper
• No any protection against copying
Only poslednee time after the purchase of such games need to look for crack and patches, and at the same time .exe-schnick.
The following licensed game that I'll buy - it will be PoP3

l
l.e.h.a 05.09.19

If we talk about the quality of the versions, the license is of course better if everything announced is translated into native soup of radovish; and if the license is just me, inside booklet, and the version of English that the purchase of such a license I do not see. If it's only games like WoW, for inetu. at the moment, consider the purchase of the license itself empty for the gamer(at least for me) a waste of money so far-so far: almost matches(hits) for no license, but if there is a pirate version does postupajut as a transfer and everything is clear and the plot and everything(because the pirates started to respect a good game that only is HL2 with Russian voice acting). of course there are Kazachye pirates but I have not seen them since LOTH:ROTK(and failed).
buy a license, unless it is a game from Russian developers (behind enemy lines, CU .at the end of the year a lot of good our promise, so I lay on license)
not decided which games I don't buy at all, here is a list of my license: behind enemy lines; They are the Saboteurs; the Adrenaline shows; and winning in Gambling TrackMania; and Total War.

D
DeX 05.09.19

almost matches(hits) for the license no

-before it was so, aseychas our publisher start corrected: dum3, fear, etc.

"the pirate version does postupajut as a transfer and everything is clear and the plot and everything(because the pirates started to respect a good game that only is HL2 with Russian voice acting). of course there are Kazachye pirates but I have not seen them since LOTH:ROTK(and failed)

pirates are important to make money faster, but the quality is the voice acting by the way HL2 did valve, and lemon piratok not count(eg. fear)

buy a license, unless it is a game from Russian developers (behind enemy lines, CU .at the end of the year a lot of good our promise, so I lay on license)

-the domestic game piratok almost there, only a license

A
Arcanis 05.09.19

*The same opinion as the Hamster*
Current WoW replace with GW ;)