3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19 12:50 pm

Which is better? Pirates vs License

Let's discuss a very relevant question. What do you prefer: a pirated copy of the game, or licensed?
It is no secret that, as a rule, licenses are more expensive (especially when it comes to SC:)), they are very good. often have to wait long ( in the case of locations( All we remember is still not extant Chaos Theory=((( ) ).
I prefer to buy a licensed copy, and you?..
229 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 05.09.19

A. Soldier
09.04.06 01:38 what if there is no Internet connection, the game HL2 to install???
--------------------------

Well, it's uhnau incorrect license halva, but our 7-zipовскую easy :-) and then precompressed from *.ogg to *.wav :-) Well, it's worth it.

W
Wox 05.09.19

To Spirt 40
How much can you have to repeat – the Russian voice, Half Life 2 did the Valve!!!!!!!!!! For the rest – keep 100%. "it is not necessary fairy tales about the poor robbed the state, it is not the pirates robbed and the country is not because of them falling apart" - aptly said.
---
About myself that I bought only one license FarCry from beeches, and after the pirates twice. I wanted to see "how it will be in Russian language" + pirates were troubles with the console.
However, I wouldn't still go to extremes, as is done, for example, the esteemed Stepanian ("many pirates in good faith related to the games than the publishers!!!") albert and LaS ("I'm grateful to the pirates") . It's funny to read.

D
Dark paladin 05.09.19

I actually am GRATEFUL to the Pirates.......... and also filibuster!
When I grow up, although much more, I have also become a pirate.
Pirates is a very strong and courageous people who give a shit about America and their fucking laws.
They work day and night on the Internet and dark cellars and airy offices, so we users can enjoy all the masterpieces of the gaming industry for a pittance.

Being a Pirate is like being Robin hood, but even cooler, the scope of understand wider. And a noble goal.

Well, actually America must die - the Pirates forewer!!!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 05.09.19

In the city where I live,pirated games do not exist,and the license cost about 45 Euros :( So compared to this,Sovdepovsky license for 700 roubles just a penny.

And pirates of our lazy (by the way,was a subject on the Shoutbox).If there was a translation at the level of licensee (Suffice it to recall the great Warcraft II,Pharaoh,Caesar III),now they're launching a substandard electronic translator and all.The result:Brother in Arms - Brothers in Arm,Load Game - load game and more.Plus all sorts of Daemon Tools and other defective methods of starting...

S
Sp1rT 05.09.19

Strange, I heard that Valve in the Russian version left English voice acting and Russian subtitles made. Although Russian voice from Valve was the place to be, but she for some reason decided to give up. As I understand it, pirates it and used it. And rightly so, a very good voice.

_
_Simpson_ 05.09.19

Where you find licensed for 700?
I pay 360 rubles for the license and enjoy excellent translation and voice acting!
And pirates buy, only if very much want to play the not yet released game!

W
Wox 05.09.19

Yes, the Russian voice HL2 good, I liked it. Abandoned it seems, the Russian publishing house. What do you know, the nose is lifted to pick on some mythical accent...

-
-U2- 05.09.19

Don't be pirates I the BVI is a lot of IR is not played
and mostly I without raznitsy

R
ReDoX 05.09.19

But the pirates IMHO all the rulez, I'm using them so much money saved, and probably not only me...

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

You could have saved as much as the government has not received. Well, note...
however, we are simple users - obviously for pirates for obvious reasons ;)

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 05.09.19

Never thought I'd say this.
But.
PIRATES ARE BETTER!!!!
Bought Prince of dubtronica.
and he's not scum + the music.
Loglisci 6/\ive.
Localizers s\/key lazy.
Can't realizovati normal game.
That would without any problems it was possible to play.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.09.19

---->>>>Zharkovich
I have all the normal start, no problem.

S
StepanTiman 05.09.19

Hit me with some friends,with strange accusations towards pirates....
That's no place to buy the pirates,you see,one license,then they are bad pirates....
What do you expect from piracy at all?!,to Agra was better than the original,but still has gamalas without any problems?
Although it happens sometimes!,but even so it is not necessary to expect from the rank sportsman,the results of the master... or you don't even know about the possibility of marriage...???
---- how naive of the Lord....

Piracy to BE !!!
While there is a benefit to us in them,they exist!!!
While there is a curious,inquisitive,thinking heads, piracy has to be!
As soon as we all just attack insanity,and our brains cease to think.., it (piracy) will disappear as underdeveloped,non-functioning body!
Thank God that Russia has not forgotten how to think, a direct link....

_
_Simpson_ 05.09.19

A license need to take when you want to enjoy the game with a good translation and voice acting, no problem.
And pirates suitable when you urgently want something to play that esche did not work!
I'm not against pirates, because not everyone will want to wait for license 4 months since the official release of the game(as say a Prince)

M
Mr. Pirafin 05.09.19

Dark paladin is ABSOLUTELY right about EVERYTHING. RESPECT.

K
KiberManyak 05.09.19

PALADIN is right. Glory pirates!!!! Yes die litsenzionniy!!!!

G
Gr1nGo 05.09.19

The pirates today purchased Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory...Nothing boded ill: the autorun program safely suggested me to install the game...daemon tools and a number of useful programs...

Running the Executive file, I suddenly found in not clearly whence got out the window StarForce message: install drivers protection made successfully...etc...

Poizvrawalsa with cracking software StarForce, I still run the game...Yes...it was a pirated copy of jewel from Russobit-m...localization...everything as it should be...

Ah...it is pleasant to realize that not screwed (c)Geleos media...and Vice versa...

C
Chey-to Bot [pokinul PG] 05.09.19

Kadub specific game of your option.
Now more and more votes are given licenses thanks to the Mighty Starforce and walking with him problem with Daemon Tools etc But it is worth remembering corsairs 3, and you can argue that every rule has an exception

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 05.09.19

Here splinter A 3 batter all the localization is awesome, and who ever pressed the spies protiv mercenaries... something
In General, certainly better license

G
Gr1nGo 05.09.19

Localization SC CT I did not like...Semantic errors there...But the voices tend to change dramatically...For example, the guards speak without an accent, grab one - he's the voice of the Asian guy: you shall not kill, I know the password...

Another case remembered...I Bought Half-Life 2 on cd 2 once...And there's Russian and English voice acting from VALVE...Well, not fuck it??? Someone had to bust my ass to download through steam 600MB of sounds...and I for $ 120 and with audio compression codec OGG was able to fully enjoy the game...Here's a pirate...