3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tambov 08.05.20 11:26 pm

Yesterday's elephant (Diablo 2)

Let's discuss, and then make the offer of administration)
138 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

and if not then recalculate and bring the change plz )
Given that the slogan of PG - there's no one owes anyone anything, I doubt it:)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

that is characteristic: 1) pawson, speak, plz, about cutting down zod. 2) ATP I, I thought you were all greedy lachi and I will do as intended. :D
figley was a survey muddy?.. :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

figley was a poll to stir up?
Well, they wanted to cut to 40, but since almost everyone was against it, then cut to 60;)

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

la_la1
at 19-00 MSK
I new series game of thrones watched! I'm not up to your zoos there! ^_-

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

I just had a thought, there is so much to do! Given that you 1 ZoD for free gave! So many resources! You are losers and bad people))) And meanwhile criticize! They even fight over MMR! 4-5 ZoD to shove? well, its a furnace) Crazy! Go to work, feed the family on the beach and relax, Anichi they cut down! =-)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Rivnyanyn, and it was hopping? 0__o

Crazy! Go to work, feed the family on the beach and relax, Anichi they cut down! =-)
iamviktor, krasauchik!

I new series game of thrones watched!
a vot prosmotr serialov zaslyjivaet vs94eskogo osujdeni9 ofc ;C

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
AHHH=-) Dear! That's how you security trying messenger of good))
Even nothing to say! except that:
Crazy! Go to work, feed the family on the beach and relax, Anichi they cut down! =-)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

iamviktor, ;D

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

iamviktor
I see you live bombing)
1)Made a challenge to adults not students.we all have work,family,children,Affairs.
2)Sodi themselves do not undertake, and it is clear that they would need to get tense.I like the wigs for a few months namutili 2ЗОД,NL ZOD 8 young soja.One day not zadrachivat on the extraction of resources.
3)don't play if you hate people who are honestly bothered,for the sake of achieving any heights.

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Did challenge to adults not students.we all have work,family,children,Affairs.
I like the wigs for a few months namutili 2ЗОД
0__O :With the tin.. :D

Q
QLinkee 08.05.20

Wigs and have a job, right? :D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 08.05.20

I don't understand why not going all normal, poor people and will not kill all the rich? Heal well!

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

QLinkee, wigs, a family, children, Affairs. ;-)

T
Tambov 08.05.20

I thought it would be a lot of unhappy, and would then gash the theme change key of an item)
And it's kind of all are satisfied) in out lo sell aniki, yesterday broke half wig for OC, will finish the weekend and the identity of buy) and where to go)

l
lait_one 08.05.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
a vot prosmotr serialov zaslyjivaet osujdeni9 ofc ;C
- you forgot to specify: condemnable..))))

4ux-pux 08.05.20

*mowhoctu threw promised vex if you get any in the game with 9 abirami, after swapping through a floor of hour not contacted at all

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

I thought it would be a lot of unhappy
Tambov, so what? :-) the admin do not care finally. here, as in the question why on the radio so much pop? - there will always be someone who likes what you hate.

and where to go)
not to buy, if expensive. however, I XS, it is possible for HC's it rules price.

lait_one, damn cant schA fix, thank you!
PS I started to rock on TC! ;D

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

QLinkee
Well, if you consider the game work,I have not.
I work as a electrician Engineer and head of production for Assembly of switchboard equipment.Work from 8 to 17.00.The game is essentially not so much time left.Just someone who knows how to drive a wig,and some don't)

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Thraex pig, Oh guy, the main thing you switchboard equipment was fumbled and team managed well. ;-) there sho those wigs who need them..

T
Tambov 08.05.20

Ops, started to play?) equal fit?)