3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tambov 08.05.20 11:26 pm

Yesterday's elephant (Diablo 2)

Let's discuss, and then make the offer of administration)
138 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 08.05.20

Obsessed
If you were to knock on Helle with HF runes from Ist to Gul it would be interesting to carry!

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

iamviktor, you know, if you compare PG and the place where I podsovyvaya, the wigs I began to consider even more freebies. and from East to roar is simply go get runes. well, or chest jehov, says there is one so sick. ;-)

l
lait_one 08.05.20

Obsessed
before it was maybe more free time just to say that regret the time spent, not really. if you recall, I was just wondering cause of the clone, but after three calls (not very good, but still) as it is vain. I'm 99 took. Yes,Yes, before I was a nerd, and even how! ))

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

lait_one, I rather want the current thinking that well, now I zadrotstvo, and then life will not leave me no choice and will have only one stable - to go to work on the plantation. ;D

T
Tambov 08.05.20

Don't understand the game invented for fun, people play, led wigs, collect the ked, have fun, why some condemn them do not understand)

f
firkax 08.05.20

te, kto poluchayut udovolstvie ot samogo parikovodstva (izvrashenci ofc no vse je) - naverno pravilno delayut
a vot te kto rabotaet v parikorabstve chto bi poluchit' udovolstvie potom - uje net

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Tambov, Yes, in principle, bad there is only one thing - people socializers, slaughter fuck of real at the case. it's like pobuduvati or podcherkivat. I wait only about such examples. and without evaluation. life to them then the hint that they were wrong.

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

A day Lo do a lot of things to collect
FATHER! firk it can only envy ;D

N
N.Guy 08.05.20

Obsessed
Oh, it's in quotes pilfered)) This is on HC btw
1 wig 45min (hole and without conductors) Only a fool and once in the 3rd act)))) the Old fashioned way
Everything else is standard 7*7. Lo goes for almost 8h a day... Leave che)
Zod pace going for months, but it arkhi Jack :(

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

The old fashioned way
not the father! grandfather! ))

i
iamviktor 08.05.20

The theme will be relevant for years to come, because the name contains the word Yesterday =-)
Someone 20-20-15(10) fall out?

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Someone 20-20-15 fell?
iamviktor such then fall to only one person.

broste a Firka for the introduction of annyhow >20 stats/RES, masons will be able to expand the range of VIP offers. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

Obsessed
Yeah, bugnote of Anichi 2 all skills LVL 98 props flower;D

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

iamviktor
Not imagine 20-20-15(10) not drop(((((
My current lousy drop 20-20-5((((

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Rivnyanyn, 2 sk he occuned to do, you just have cuts/stats are not more than 23. ;-)

f
firkax 08.05.20

o anihi 2 all skill ot jah

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Thraex pig, la_la, oops! pawson, you have money, come get ' em! :D the godfather the banks! ;D

T
Thraex pig 08.05.20

Obsessed
Tell you a secret,the banks plow the Bunch))

l
la_la1 08.05.20

firkax
okay, let's take when transaction ?

l
la_la1 08.05.20

Thraex pig
GOU let a Firka for a monastery for balabolstvo ) even spread of any 2 skill