3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.05.20 11:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Attila)

Gentlemen, let's get one thing straight - this theme only for impressions of the game.
No need to ask here questions on gameplay or other issues of a technical nature.
Here are his impressions. There are problems with the game? Created a separate topic with an informative title and there it is shared. Don't need every topic to turn into a dump.
Thanks in advance to those who understood it. Pre-ban guarantee for the flood to those who do not understand it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Chuvilin 08.05.20

The company does not play, included a custom battle 1v1 squad, antialiasing, animation chuvachkov for the best was not enough blood and gore, I'll wait for when then come out and play. Now minus the relevant gland in Rome 2 play on highest possible settings, fps did not measure, but about 50-60 in atyle to the max possible in a test demo of fps did not rise above 24

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Overall I like the game much better than the second in Rome . Like the overall darkness of the game . PTS many errors of Rome are fixed . But optimization is poor , I'm on my config at max settings current get 30 fps

G
GrindDawn 08.05.20

Not a bad game. Even I liked the innovation and DLC for protovision.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

This little just. Especially factions is not enough, those that are not particularly different between them. I would like to finally what were the ancestors of the Slavs, well, at least the ancestors of the Vikings there))). The interface is plain, especially hard to see the selected units. The rest is all cool, download even now (without the patch), faster than in Rome 2 now

C
Cornell Haynes 08.05.20

If Rome 2 had a lot of different factions, who between them, though somehow different. Egypt, Rome, Persians, Africans, Carthage. Now some barbarians from Rome 2-Caesar in Gaul on the global map!

D
Dr.Schmeisser 08.05.20

Kickapoo
Cornell Haynes
well, what you want, period, is by and large similar except for the barbarians and the Roman Empire no one else and will not be, because the game and will be very popular, all will play on either Rome 2 or Medieval 3 (of course when it comes out) as actually was the case with the barbarian invasion
PS: my opinion nothing CA released Attila as a standalone game, would have made a DLC for Rome 2 and all and all new(forgotten old) buns would have saved to Copper 3

K
Kosolapyi1 08.05.20

The game does Shine, factions would be more )
And what does the option"realistic fighting ? What happens if you disable it ?

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

While that satisfied almost everyone. Brings back old trees of families and loyalty, which is very happy.

0I-o_o-I0 08.05.20

Hard to get used to the gameplay , the icons are tiny now , a flight of arrows at a great distance is not seen , just used to the 2D cards of units and buildings , but here again the plain 3D. From the old units only the names remained of the city are burning like matches , and now it will have to adapt...
The first 2 hours all in a stupor was.

g
gloccc 08.05.20

The biggest frustration is optimization , it's terrible and that's a fact . Although the engine is the same , and as for me, the second Rome was beautiful

M
Maksim Chuvilin 08.05.20

gloccc
For the higher settings you have the none is weak, in all the blogs has posted an interview with the developers, the extreme settings for vidyuhi future(which will only type-390x or 980ti), and now only a maximum, as the developers assure maximum in file give better graphics than the cut-off in Rome

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Maksim Chuvilin
It's stupid lazy developers and now I have a top video card , not counting the titans s any . Worthless the assurances of developers . At the highest settings the game looks worse than the second in Rome and that's a fact . Better just the fire and particles .And about the development of graphs for future graphics card , excuse me neh was to release the game now then

R
Rakatum 08.05.20

gloccc
So don't bet the maximum, or for you is so important to was written in the menu that everything on ultra? Well done to max graphics as they are now shown in the menus on a high what? The GTX 980 is in fact a stub in the future. Yes, she is now the top budget graphics cards, but then will be improved as his time was with the 780 and 780Ti-the difference between them is significant. Here for future graphics cards, ultra settings and is designed to Attila, play the same it will be in 5 years.
P. S. 980 did not take of course, Ti himself forward, to TMO time I hope the ruble will grow and Ti will be cheaper than GTX 980)

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Rakatum
That's not the point . The game was released now , so let them customize the game under the current system . I already put the number of soldiers at large , not high and anisotropic 2 instead of 16 and believe one figure saw. fecal . And the 980 ti will be exactly 10 thousand more expensive than the current 980 . The ruble is a little bit older , and the price of one figure every week above and will repeat differences from the second Rome is almost there . Rome 2 was always awesome , and this fecal . That suggests that the game is shitty optimized and I'm not asking for a stable 60 fps , it in the end, not the buffoon . It would be at least 40 consistently , I didn't complain

R
Rakatum 08.05.20

gloccc
No, the prices on the site are, I mean that Ti will be cheaper than conventional by today's standards, many (rich/stupid) people bought candy what is in 2 times more expensive. On account of Game released now , so let them customize the game under the current system I already wrote above.

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Rakatum
I also wrote above my opinion and it's called laziness and lack of optimization . And the developers said those words before the game ? Right , no . When complaints fell down on optimization they said supposedly developed for future se game . And it used to say religion is not allowed ?

M
Maksim Chuvilin 08.05.20

gloccc
Face it, gone are the days when one top vidyuhi drags everything on ultra, right now, plenty of games came out where ultra need two videocards, I certainly do not know but will assume that two 980 pull

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Maksim Chuvilin
It's called stupid laziness , not times . Just developers one place to put a long time on optimization . First comes the beta test , and then the whole thing must be written by patches . And I'm sure in a month about Attila, I like the grain you'll be playing on ultra . So with all the games now . Well, almost . In General, it is useless to argue . I will stay with my opinion , you are with her and both have a right to life

R
Rakatum 08.05.20

The only new game which is not optimized is AC unity, with the rest just marketing, companies need to sell iron. And on account of the beta test, the buyers are to blame, in particular due to the fact that doing pre-orders.

g
gloccc 08.05.20

Rakatum
I have unity did not lose fps as squander Atilla .