3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.05.20 11:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Attila)

Gentlemen, let's get one thing straight - this theme only for impressions of the game.
No need to ask here questions on gameplay or other issues of a technical nature.
Here are his impressions. There are problems with the game? Created a separate topic with an informative title and there it is shared. Don't need every topic to turn into a dump.
Thanks in advance to those who understood it. Pre-ban guarantee for the flood to those who do not understand it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 08.05.20

Tier69
I have the game on 75% percent loaded, and he's 6-core (3.85 GHz)

T
Tier69 08.05.20

ybomaco
So you have AMD percent)) of motion ROM 2 still do not see the 6 and 8 cores, only 4 loads, and AMD solo core is weak and therefore load much more.

y
ybomaco 08.05.20

Tier69
Then why is Rome 2 not load more than 25%???

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

No one knows why workshop the incentive is silent? Like in Rome at this time fashion riveting, and Attila nothing.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

I must be the rare lucky one whose game never took off and hung out. But .La damn encyclopedia to do always in Russian, so it is always opened in Russian?!!

y
ybomaco 08.05.20

When TCA conceive about the behaviour of the AI....Why small country, just one city, suggested that she paid for something that did this to her?

C
Cornell Haynes 08.05.20

ybomaco
When a new game on a new engine will be released. They mechanic has not come back
I'm more annoying to a small town feeding and contains a full stack army.

y
ybomaco 08.05.20

Cornell Haynes
You have one town a stack feed my whole Empire can not do this...

M
MQlife 08.05.20

seravr

Even so, somehow afraid to start playing Attila. Do not think you will like it

C
Cornell Haynes 08.05.20

ybomaco
I'm talking about city AI

y
ybomaco 08.05.20

Cornell Haynes
I do this partly...

C
Chukcha Voinstvuyuschiy 08.05.20

Boring.
The whole game for the Romans - sitting in borders. For one thing the Western General flattening of boundaries: the more will pass the better you will feel.
Corruption defeats the whole conquest. Cities are not independent, and therefore not too desirable a prey. Siege engines are built a hell of a long time.
Uprising and guerrilla zadalbyvat. Any negodina in the battle of the flea has a chance to grow into the whole elephant and slapped you kicked.
The destruction of the cities, which dreamed many stupid gamers finally implemented. Came the Huns, and burnt the Union Constantinople move on the 15th. Super. Given the fact that only the construction of a filthy village with the ruins of the required 12 thousand.
Egg fraction can only be on the official enemies, neutrals and friends - no, no! Diplomacy, Cho.
Distinguished garrison commanders cannot be produced in the generals.
Barricades in garrisons impossible to defend.
Limiting armies to generals is made exclusively for the computer, so he didn't spray forces the player it makes it difficult to maneuver forces and the need to replenish the army needed troops.
For cultural faction to play. Barbara, Persia, Rome, everything. Even Britain has not made playable, not to mention mavraj and Roman rebels.
Leaders of the barbarians to take out pointless - Horde is not lifted, and even somehow replenished, and the place of the slain in battle commander then grows a new brand.
Fighting at sea was not held, because meaningless, after coming ashore back to the ship without getting.
Yes, replace the old banners of Rome/the second honey in squalid flashing squares disgusting. Looks very sweet, and focus frankly sucks when that stuff up there is merged, it is absolutely not allowing you to understand where any unit.
The faction in no way limited in money, and therefore wanted to shit on all sorts of trade agreements.
Could not understand how the choice of the standard of the army reflected on her. It turned out, changing the focus from a stack of figures on strattera. Cried.

Conclusion. Samotno. Even beautifully. The logic of some no is. Options are starting randomly. But to play it again. Rush in the good sense of the impossible. Mashing the shit on the borders indefinitely. Stress and fatigue there - drive there. It is better to put Stainless steel 6.4 and to play for the Nicene Empire. Yes, zamutok and buns less, but can fight a lot more.

W
WarMachine2 08.05.20

The last time the game started to crash after 411 years, do not know what is the reason, but the precipitate unpleasant. Waiting for new patch of this great and unique game about the Great migration of peoples.

A
Andrey Shalabay 08.05.20

Overall I like the game much better the second Rome

a
abapl 08.05.20

Complete garbage, but graphics are nothing to be proud. The computer shamelessly cheat, sees through the fog of war, runs only full stacks, no fun little skirmishes like in the first Rome. Have vostochnyh countries there is no penalty for colonization - a glitch or a bug, don't know. Arran and Eastern separatists a dozen moves in a row stupid 10 moves in a row colonized city after city without loosing troops. I burned these cities over and over again, they didn't send the money, it wasn't the Horde, it was in the beginning of the game - that is gained from them is also not supposed to be, but they continued to colonize and recruit an army of mercenaries. That is, colonization of they were also free. Lot of little things there accumulates any nonsense that takes all the fun out of the game. In General spat, removed. Will go to first to play him more pleasure I ever received.

K
KazymirZyba 16.02.21

The best Total War to date. With a deep slant into the dark history of the dark ages. Not yet caved in under the now popular casual naivety of the mother's generals. Competently designed and embodying only the best of the series in economic terms on the global map, it surpassed any tactical expectations on the tactical map. An amazing drug for inquisitive minds and connoisseurs of truly complex and deep strategies. Sorry, but quite possibly the last of its kind.
Spoiler

S
SukhrobMir 03.09.22

This is the pinnacle of the Total War game series. It is the mechanics, immersion in all the nuances of what is happening on the global strategic map, as well as the tactical component. It is a pity that the series has gone from its origins, we are waiting for the Medieval code someday.