3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.05.20 11:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Attila)

Gentlemen, let's get one thing straight - this theme only for impressions of the game.
No need to ask here questions on gameplay or other issues of a technical nature.
Here are his impressions. There are problems with the game? Created a separate topic with an informative title and there it is shared. Don't need every topic to turn into a dump.
Thanks in advance to those who understood it. Pre-ban guarantee for the flood to those who do not understand it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Chuvilin 08.05.20

Rakatum
I agree with you, not in the optimization business and marketing, why sell one card when you can sell two or even three, want high pay. Cross and if not it just happened and in order to sell more cards to a single user. IMHO
PS. Have you heard about blood and gore?

W
Warlord24 08.05.20

She liked the game, but poor optimization and frequent crashes really spoil the impression we are waiting for patches like Rome 2, then you will have to play normally.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

gloccc
Dude, Attila is working more stable than Rome 2, and you are complaining about optimization. I have a pretty average card runs on ultra in all the battles except the battle in a big way over 2K. High play and generally does not cause discomfort.

To the word. I did not see it, or in Hatillo you can't develop characters in the administrative area?

g
gloccc 08.05.20

SAORGA
Bugs that are smaller than in Rome . But the fps at least for me in Rome stable 60тка . And in Hatillo constant jumps from 60 to 25 , the carousel pancake

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

gloccc
Your eyes still can not see the difference after 25.

g
gloccc 08.05.20

SAORGA
Even as will see . It's all nonsense about 25 frames . I am Mr. sharp eyes , Mr. Hawkeye, and everyone can see

D
Dr.Schmeisser 08.05.20

SAORGA
you do not confuse the concept of 25 fps and game FPS concept

a
andrey100581 08.05.20

Play behold. Put the maximum detail of units, but they're certainly not ice. The screens are much more represented. All the way or can I have a glitch???

k
kitea 08.05.20

The game class, but as already here wrote, there is lag, it will wait for patches.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

gloccc
Either you have too sharp eyes, or you're just overstressed. Yes, the difference after 25 some time, you notice, but it is perverted. Lower some settings then ) If I, on average the NVIDIA works, then others can work.

Dr. Schmeisser
I'm not confusing something. FPS is the number of frames per second. And you're talking about https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/25-%E9_%EA%E0%E4%F0 . First think - then write.

And the question about how many FPS the eye can perceive, controversial, Yes. But, in my opinion, anything above 25 has to offer.

andrey100581
I have the ultra, it looks awesome in the video.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

SAORGA
What are you talking about, what the fuck the perception of the eye and fps. Fps affects the perception of the computer so to speak, namely the response to your actions( pressing buttons on the keyboard), on the steps of the game. When fps is not stable and jumps from 60 to 25 all moving objects in a still frame move. 25 but consistently better than the constant jumping 20-30 points, then it can be used. And vision got nothing to do with.

E
EdwardLG 08.05.20

Hi,How to run in windowed mode?I have just Monique square here PPC.Or tell me where is the file with the graphics there to rewrite???

G
GROM-RU 08.05.20

EdwardLG
pow hereI start the game , then pow to the settings in the schedule tyts tyts and then in the bottom right corner

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

Kickapoo
Well, read what the FPS
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кадровая_частота

If it jumps from 60 to 25, you almost won't notice. Weekdays are all a little less smooth in some parts of the time (he said jumping). If it fell to 15, say, then there would have already been not comfortable, since the image would move openly jerks.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

SAORGA
Are you stupid? You several people explain. You know what frame rate the TV and computer are two different things? If the play time of fps jumps, the image will be RAGGED and not smooth, because missing those shots. The man explains that he proposes and you told him all nastac, your eye doesn't notice. Supposedly the phantom lag.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 08.05.20

I got so hot.
The game is a buggy piece of shit. What prevented Krivorukov CA on the basis of already refined to the ideal of Rome II to create a normal game. I am now the gameplay can't appreciate due to the fact that, permamentnaya crash when any battle or after the first campaign turn. The same picture on the license that the pirates. Remember Rome II. Moves in three minutes, involving the global map and battles but there were no departures. In Attilla again performance issues. Not such a horror of course, as with Rome II at launch, but they are. But most importantly, again, it's nasty crashes in the same place, what Rome II was not observed. Really regret the money spent on the license. With Rome II so hurt was not with this part.

l
limur13 08.05.20

That's how many times told myself - Enough! Enough to buy a series of TW on the day of release! But no, every time I break down and buy, and every time you start game at best in six months. I love Creative assembly, but until e-may? This is the sixth fucking SIXTH game on Warscape, and in the sixth (well, Shogun 2 was tolerant), they are unable to cope with their own engine. I can understand ROME 2, Oh, well, another age, a lot of work, but then what happened? I played in Attila and it's quite good, but with all due respect, it's damn, just redrawn a little bit prettier ROME! Yes, they have changed the gameplay, honor and praise, but where a number of technical problems. They spent the last year fine-tuned essentially the same game. Where these brakes all come from? The same error in each part of the series! Again long strokes, again it crashes again low FPS, the curve of the picture (not all, but still). And again six months to wait. Total war. Total war never changes.

Tried to pass the prologue. All fun, Yes. Especially fun for me was when my fearless Visigothic warlord Fingern, defending with his army of Olbia from the dark barbarian hordes, literally merged in a fit of, uh...passion with the Hun leader Mundocom. And more did not go anywhere. Not him, not Gunn. So were they, the history captured on the pages is a touching moment of unity of two opponent. Even the burning of Olbia and the relocation of the Visigothic people, are unable to unstick my embrace of the two textures.

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

Kickapoo
Sorry, but I can't cope with this level of irrationality.
FPS - frames per second. FPS - it fps. Wherever there is video image, there is FPS.
Exactly, it'll be ragged. What I'm saying. But the point is that your eyes will not see the difference between 40 and 45 FPS, for example. And I say that if FPS is greater than 25 then it is norms then only peering can be something to notice.

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
The system retains records of krashen. Check them out, it's not just crashes.

Where you take them. I have no lag, a couple of times just closed the game. On the contrary, I write that game kick some optimized and completed. What the hell.

K
Kickapoo 08.05.20

You said from 60 to 25 and it is very noticeable. You down, and here your eyes if the computer is weak, he's just not drawn the game and lost all footage. And here .La looking at the monitor, idiot. You can your head to think finally that the perception of view nothing to do with it? It's not just TV where the image is broadcast. Fps not jumping on the monitor and the computer, because it lacks the resources required for the game. Frames per second on TV and the framerate are two different things. You yourself his article in the wiki read paragraph Computer games

S
SAORGA 08.05.20

Kickapoo
Don't strain yourself, kid, and the penalty for insulting break. If a weak PC, the game is not to blame. Either upgrade the computer or to play in the first Rome.

And here .La looking at the monitor, idiot.
Do not bother. There need at least a dog's level of intelligence.

You can your head to think finally that the perception of view nothing to do with it?
Somebody explain to this person what I mean. I'm so foolish to speak do not know.

Fps not jumping on the monitor and the computer, because it lacks the resources required for the game.
You begin to understand how it works. Keep it up.