3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 10.05.20 07:14 pm

Poll:Who is stronger or better!? (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In my opinion Xenomorph stronger and smarter and stronger technology the PREDATOR!
270 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jurten 10.05.20

Yeah,but the marine all exactly all peremjat.

b
bAndy [uchus] 10.05.20

A stranger snuck up on me....
=
GAME OVER
(especially if pasageri in ispolnenii AI will act according to purpose)

M
Mr.Shadow 10.05.20

Foreign silinae cuz
1. He climbs over the walls, sneak up on the victim and Poiret of AO.
2. The larva chuzhova infect lubie Zhivoye being thereby continues the human race.
3. Will another's it is impossible to break they execute any order of the uterus.
4. Poka zhiva not delete another's uterus.

S
SadSam 10.05.20

Of course - other people are the strongest...

f
fukcer 10.05.20

Alien mast Kev))))))))))))))

K
Kostakurta 10.05.20

Predators are stronger!!!!Let Others do the invincible will,but predators is a very proud,self-confident and noble creatures.(don't throw,etc.) and the technology they have developed to the maximum.

N
N4threzim 10.05.20

wrong clever bastards and at ease they are cool, if popadatsya under the feet of the message and predators are just cool technology and the fact that they all elegantno do noiselessly and it is fast... both are good

T
The Walking Dan 10.05.20

Well there might be 1 Predator 2 alien and 3 pathetic little people.

T
Troy. 10.05.20

Chashniki - Strong, Smart, technologically advanced and even blah blah blah blah blah!!
Dark, horse, quick.the nimble, wild, always attack the crowd as one by one they just nisht :)
Marines and Marines, the Americans NAH!!!! So all These Alien creatures in the OPERATOR!!! :D

H
Hanter505 10.05.20

Predator !!!

C
Cheburashka 10.05.20

Russian roly steers with a glass :))

d
dimasi4 10.05.20

I first walk through the predator it is the technology cool and kind of funny, then the identity of the stranger and then if ponravitsa people)

T
The Walking Dan 10.05.20

Bob is the best!!!!hahahha.

C
ChewuccaRUS 10.05.20

Would give to play for Predalien. I think he is the strongest.

M
Mr.Shadow 10.05.20

DJ Dan 3000 you ochem.

V
VANESS 10.05.20

he said that the planet will take the crazies from Russia and the entire planet is their,aliens predator Abertis at the sight of You in sweatpants with an axe and motylem=))

a
alien_player 10.05.20

Your raptors G on P , while Ganking fumbling with their technology it will have to process Facehugger , probe skull with a Foreign language and will tear to pieces Pretoriani with Predalien for a couple !!!! Other people's fast , strong , fearless and indomitable . And people vasche tryndets , Predator resvista before death fart time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Nick149 10.05.20

It's AvPP, as you see forgotten,predators numerous ways of view in the helmet,and specials. visor for your favorite dark, horse and auto-turret which can shoot plasma and in this situation..
1 behind him can't get in)
2 if you see that after his shot from the head of another and so there is nothing left
3 in a battle one on one he's a Pro so that once you try to bite,the jaw is torn off(and very cinematice)
SUMMARY in a clash with Pro predator, dark, horse will shit(about people, I generally keep quiet),an exception may be only predalien (although it is probably not a problem) IMHO everything I said!

w
wesker 42rus 10.05.20

Of course the strongest of all the predator. But I always played for other people.

b
bAndy [uchus] 10.05.20

Well, the fact that the predator is stronger than all it's just a preconceived opinion - at least remember the AvP 1 movie - there's a stranger (simple, not even a Praetorian) himself two predators had stopped.
In the game obviously these circumstances will not but still maybe.