3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 10.05.20 07:14 pm

Poll:Who is stronger or better!? (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In my opinion Xenomorph stronger and smarter and stronger technology the PREDATOR!
270 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veider16 10.05.20

to the rules of the games came to a shooter Ala doom)and was stupid and neponyatnoe)and the best film is Alien 1

N
NOS-god 10.05.20

Veider16: second-atmospheric will be...

x
xSeRzHanTx 10.05.20

Predator taxis.
Invisible and stalk strangers behind the predators can only be those who are not looking up and will not switch modes of vision.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

by the way the film Alien-1 was released in 1979-the year before all games)

_
_Gulya_ 10.05.20

A couple of moves and this is your predator to fail. And none of the blocks will not save him.

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

Veider16 So we're talking about AVP or about the usual Others?

V
Veider16 10.05.20

about the usual Others))the WUA is another story))))and not do so with the original)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

I wonder what size is that face-crab thing was that the Space jockey bit in the first part?there's a mug and not a small hole in the chest)

N
Nuke killer 10.05.20

I played the demo duck's predator even for the people visible when the masking but its impact is powerful when a skirmish with the others, but he Medline 2 3 strike and he's dead stranger a quick single tail strike and a rebound chick and no predator but the main thing to have time to hit about people silent chuzhova in sight to catch a predator with a gun under goes on and on and on chick but it happens if you start firing before stalknoveniya and hisaku and others pzdts in General to each his own!

V
Veider16 10.05.20

wesk,close range predator through the disguise see,but from a distance you invisible)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

predator can and not stand on ceremony and to kill a marine from a plasma gun)or disarm)by the way 1 hit disc and die to anyone)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

when the game comes out)predelu focus in the second WUAs)stick the disk into the wall and without disguise to escape the Marines and back)when they follow me)will drive to vozvrashat)and in the back cut a couple))in the second AVP all the ash to usrachki raged with such quirks)in General is fun)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

when the game comes out)predelu focus in the second WUAs)stick the disk into the wall and without disguise to escape the Marines and back)when they follow me)will drive to vozvrashat)and in the back cut a couple))in the second AVP all the ash to usrachki raged with such quirks)in General is fun)

R
Realiddqd 10.05.20

I Veider16 your pukolki shoulder to Dodge. already natreserves.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

I don't think you will even notice shot)))there are mines)I oybchno shoot from side or back))))to focus not shoot this stupid)))Oh, hurry of release)))do you want disk pokedata))))head ponosit))from a disk will not avoid)for one reason)do not know where thrown)until you arrive)

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

Veider16 And I told you about WUA said)))

V
Veider16 10.05.20

I, too, about WUA)from a good shot to Dodge difficult)the bolie plasma with homing

R
Realiddqd 10.05.20

I know the workaround for the pickup, so... shoot all you want, and then I'm going to kill you:) Vospi without no chance to play against such a Marina as I do :)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

wait and see)))in the full version of predator hunt will be)over there and see who wins)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

and not conceited))too high self-esteem sometimes substitutes)