3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 10.05.20 07:14 pm

Poll:Who is stronger or better!? (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In my opinion Xenomorph stronger and smarter and stronger technology the PREDATOR!
270 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nick149 10.05.20

And can we please stop stupidly repeating my words? (all proud of yourself nobuki I corrected the post)

.lite 10.05.20

Guys don't fight)and aliens and predators are cool guys)))

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

And people do not have mentioned! Because maaaaaaaa.

A
Additional 10.05.20

Nobody in the game is balance.

M
MrLol004 10.05.20

The main thing is that if you want to experience the helplessness and defenselessness choose a people doomed to destruction)))))) And show things that people can do more than others)))) And get to drajat of Predator and Alien xD

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

... When playing as an alien you'll get used to not flinch at the screaming tailed departure figures because of the angle... And then in the campaign for the Marines you sometimes even ignore them out of habit...=)

s
sas468 10.05.20

skill ....here what is stronger...

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

Shadow747
13.01.10 07:30 However, true skill will show itself in the multiplayer...

Now in co-op =)

W
WerV0lf13 10.05.20

Ugh there instead of the coop... just Like the meat will be in the style of Left4Dead Survival...

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

I hope it will be a normal co-op... it is very interesting to look at how the three strangers skillfully crushes all who stand in their way.

W
WerV0lf13 10.05.20

Infa confirmed: up to 4 Marines against the crowds of others with increasing difficulty... IMHO - fail, though, and funny...

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

And all?... for others will not?

W
WerV0lf13 10.05.20

Yes

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

Well, the holiday)

K
Kriegschwarz 10.05.20

Other people's many times faster Predators and Marines.Plus they can effortlessly move around the ceiling and walls. Aliens can fall from any height without harming himself. Opponents of Another hard to hide from him in the shadows or in stealth because he smells the pheromones. Sharp like razors,claws of Another almost as smertnosti as wrist blades of a Predator,but much faster.One strike of the claws of a Stranger can kill an unarmed man. The tail of Another,ending with a heavy tip,deals much more damage than his claws. They bleed acid. Any idea of a collective mind.
And all the facts!
All this makes someone else's much more dangerous than a Predator!

g
gilmon747 10.05.20

...but the missile Marines makes its own adjustments :)

W
WerV0lf13 10.05.20

Glitch777
Sharp like razors,claws of Another almost as smertnosti as wrist blades of a Predator,but much faster.One strike of the claws of a Stranger can kill an unarmed man. - a gunman apparently can stammer a half-dozen others butt...

K
Kriegschwarz 10.05.20

and armed, apparently could stammer a half-dozen others butt... I so knew it was not necessary to write it(
A very grave error, he did not even have time to hit as Lisitsa head))

K
Kriegschwarz 10.05.20

By the way the predator will not help his abilities against someone else's).In the film,the book it said that someone else's most perfect killer in the universe!

V
Veider16 10.05.20

if you remember,predators always hunt on foreign owned),I does not matter who stronger matter who as his power runs)1 on 1 in a fair fight)the predator is stronger than alien)the movie AVP-1 predator swirl another like a feather)if only it acid not otvlekli that someone else screwed presova)