3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 10.05.20 07:14 pm

Poll:Who is stronger or better!? (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In my opinion Xenomorph stronger and smarter and stronger technology the PREDATOR!
270 Comments
Sort by:
R
Realiddqd 10.05.20

the smart gun has not been canceled, I think the class-but I will? and vaspe. Yes, you win the coolest nerd :)))

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

There will be no classes at all. Refused them. Just the skins are different.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

I don't like zadrotstvovat)and without the smart Ghana weak to play?

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

he by the way is not so strong. Pulse rifle even more powerful.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

the pulse rifle is weaker than plasma gun of the predator)))plasma cannon with 1 shot of the alien coming down)and pulse stuff there)))though the worst enemy will Predalien)

V
Veider16 10.05.20

by the way damage in people smartgun as a car gun)in principle, this is it)))smart is better just because of the guidance)

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

the predator plasmapause coming down through time. many times already convinced. I myself love the predator. but when you're 2-3 people and play as a team (if able to play at all) , then figure where to hide.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

about the gun)looks like it save energy)if max charge then kapets all)as a Bazooka palnut)and min charge hurts)

R
Realiddqd 10.05.20

vospa I wonder what the guns will be. I liked Bazooka)) avtozavodaskaya with shells and a machine gun without aiming waspe threat and the sound of it mmmm.

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

It seems to me that all the barrels we've seen in the demo, ((, less likely, something else will.

R
Realiddqd 10.05.20

if hisa mesh will not - shame on the bastards that are doing the game)) without mesh his loshara

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

I, too, will be missed, as 6 barreled machine gun.

S
SPARTAN-117 10.05.20

The predator is the physically strong, and agile(but someone else more clever) in a frontal attack by a group of alien predator in their varshas prevratit (starting with plasma cannons finishing mine and of course the spear and disc), one big disadvantage it's always someone else's growls (pokrasnenie in the demo, so I usually hear more meters for 30 to me) + he can jump a stranger behind him a skiff (a stranger doesn't do that) well OK, you often here the calculation in am 80% in favor of the predator, and 20% in favor of another.
PREDATOR IMHO EVERYTHING I SAID!!!!

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

I'm the stranger killing predators several times, as alien predators. And sometimes the Marines poured in batches and the first and second. Stronger than he who is the most skilled player.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

who kills the max stuffed?

C
ChewuccaRUS 10.05.20

Veider16

For this topic there is a separate.

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

29 for the predator, with up to 8 players.

S
Shadow747 10.05.20

It is possible to argue infinitely, But like all the others better)))

I
Iscry11 10.05.20

to each his own), I predator is more fun to play.

V
Veider16 10.05.20

if the command to play)and the Marines are a bunch of strangers to beat off possible)