3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20 08:36 pm

Discussion of the final (Batman: Arkham City)

!!!CAUTION THERE ARE SPOILERS!!!

Let us in this topic is to discuss the end of the game, as it kill me och sorry for the Joker.
Pinelike fell into the source of immortality, this is odd, so we may still meet.
An additional task where you have to find the secret of the beholder and scan the signs. After the passage of said, they say we'll meet again Batman And Chet was saying about the war in Gotama...
Here, is my opinion that))
221 Comments
Sort by:
p
poT9ka 11.05.20

Hookvlad
pinolillo POSSIBLE startim, but not the fact. . .
whom should we see in the game is:
Azrael and Hush - 100%
will probably freeze and two-face and maybe Penguin will run away))

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Betsy helped him to find a wife, this is unlikely to freeze is the enemy...
Mind whether you the Joker?? After I saw the end, I stared blankly at the screen (subtitles) for about five minutes and gumla :(

l
lev03121998 11.05.20

poT9ka
Penguin is unlikely to flee.I remember a Female cat after sujecki play(where two-face beat)they're talking and had this to say:You saw what happened to the little guy who previously owned the place(something like this)
Hookvlad
I'm 90% sure that pinelike just dirtied the whole source

I think it will be Joker.Again.No wonder that in the credits, he sings the song.Yes, and Harley sings a song to her child too, not just

S
Shake619 11.05.20

лев03121998
After all, the Joker didn't sing live) , and that Betsy listened to the answering machine, so ... not well, although the prisoners say that the death of the Joker it's a joke ), or the like can be three jokers ;D

the last dialogue between Batman and the Joker, twisted soul *__*

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

лев03121998
Harley sings a song, not heard O_o? Song Joker sent 3 hours ago (after the finals) He sings the type of Batman they 2 halves, it is boring without Batman. Damn it, already start to shiver was when he sang it more thought)) Cool))

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Shake619
I agree, especially the phrase beta you Know what the funny thing is, no matter how much evil have you done, how many people killed I would have saved you I have this phrase long remembered

J
JustCrazyMan 11.05.20

Pliz give the save game after the fight with Mr. freeze

l
lev03121998 11.05.20

Hookvlad

As far as I know(not tested)Harley singing a lullaby to her child(without a roller yeah)after(or during?)the credits after beating the game in new game+

a
arbuzoid 11.05.20

by the way, if you're wondering how Harley is a child, then look at this:

a
arbuzoid 11.05.20

The ending unexpected, even sad. Kind of like the Joker and an asshole, and sorry for him. Without him, Batman is not Batman.

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

лев03121998
Conductive current started the game to play, so it's easier all the puzzles to collect. Can't the abduction of individuals to perform(
As in Arkham city a lot of deaths. The Joker and Batman is forever in the comics the Joker doesn't die in cartoons, not even for Nolan he is alive and in the game died?? no... I do not believe))

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

arbuzoid
Um.... you have finished me!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa...!!!!!
Is there anything like this live??))
The movie is not so intriguing as the game Arkham city. That's what talented writers

Do you think that there will be 3 parts (assumptions)

l
lev03121998 11.05.20

Hookvlad
In the film he dies.And the comics I don't read

l
lev03121998 11.05.20

arbuzoid
Killed koment
Joker Jr: You killed my father!

Batman: No. I am your father.

Joker Jr: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

лев03121998
hahaha, classic))

Many things are told, played, but here, the removal of the brain.
Here's another point, almost at the beginning when Beth checked the living Joker or not, he made a mistake, maybe a mistake this time.
Will comics read Arkham city, we can find there chenit)

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

you don't know how to open the 2nd murder of the kidnapper faces??

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Hookvlad
>>> The Joker and Batman is forever in comics
the Joker doesn't die in cartoons, not even
have Nolan he is alive and in the game died?? neet...
I do not believe))

that's just me and impressed by !! all this Insolence ! Die Waist the Joker is Strange ! how is the relationship between Batman and Freeze ! It really understand the grief of a scientist and even after a fight, he wants to help ! The Batman is dying, the city is in danger in the end, he's apparently not joking, and he pretty rudely treated all with the same Frieze (at the first meeting) ! very true was said in the review : nothing more, nothing HEROIC ! and of course Batman at the end of the game when he realized; his look when he takes the fight with glenryck all referred developers at unrealistic high level. The Joker to itself and looking into the eyes of death they said they say : what you gonna do bitch ?!!! this is the game of the Year and favorite game from me !

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Shake619
Fully agree with you... damn, the subtitles distracting.
The only, the only reasonable explanation for all of this chaos I have the current one. That Batman was the sweat of the Scarecrow gas at very, VERY high dose :)

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Hookvlad
xD Oh yeah ! I heard one of the criminals said about it something like this : I recently saw a Scarecrow , maybe it's one big nightmare ?! ))

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

yeah??)) uh... like all read what they said, but do not remember this. We can the way it is (subtle hint developers))) to the article, at the end of the first part ( I did many times took place) there are all for a Titan enough, one may indeed force Scarecrow has increased. And then how's the baby??
Shoot quickly 3rd part)) Probably here and Azazel will be felt bad. In Batman everything is cool, I even sympathize with some prisoners
I have one is that I want to debate and discuss the game))