3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20 08:36 pm

Discussion of the final (Batman: Arkham City)

!!!CAUTION THERE ARE SPOILERS!!!

Let us in this topic is to discuss the end of the game, as it kill me och sorry for the Joker.
Pinelike fell into the source of immortality, this is odd, so we may still meet.
An additional task where you have to find the secret of the beholder and scan the signs. After the passage of said, they say we'll meet again Batman And Chet was saying about the war in Gotama...
Here, is my opinion that))
221 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Medication sent in by the Alfred, and has not injected himself with Betsy, his Hatter disconnected (hypnosis at a distance), TK where did it go??))

S
Shake619 11.05.20

NightHawkreal
I want to live after all

S
SergiusLVictor 11.05.20

NightHawkreal more skins.

this is me an answer ? if Yes then where to get them ? mod or in-game to open the can ?

S
Shake619 11.05.20

SergiusLVictor
DLC with PG download

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

Hookvlad
Medications were never there.

ancreon
The game will end. And then start. :)

Shake619
Would dive and lived much as you like :)

S
Shake619 11.05.20

NightHawkreal
did he know where the source bessere ? and if so ! it is not so simple. he had initially play with Bats)) }:)

R
Rassol 11.05.20

Joker, the idea could just ask Batman and he would have helped, but to keep things simple.
Medications were never there.
So on the shoulders of Batman even a few corpses in city hospitals...the joke was on half. Or still have time to save?

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

Shake619
The waist is sort of promised, in exchange for neotrigonia the heads of Bats.

Brine
It's not interesting.

Not the corpses, but the hospital has already received hundreds of people, Robin reported. Even if the Frieze is now powerless, Fox can't handle it.

R
Rassol 11.05.20

Not the corpses, but the hospital has already received hundreds of people
It means all will survive, Frieze will share the secrets of medicine.

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

As, besides, first he may simply not have time, and secondly, from the main component was a single sword.

e
exit1234yshelsPG 11.05.20

It means all will survive, Frieze will share the secrets of medicine. It is not in the formula of the drugs, but the fact that the blood of the Races'al Ghul never get. Moreover, people should already be at the point of death, because Batman almost died.

R
Rassol 11.05.20

from the main component was a single sword.
blood Races'al Ghul never get.
It turns out Batman took blood only for themselves and the Joker dooming to death the rest?

e
exit1234yshelsPG 11.05.20

Well, I about it too thought. Probably because there was nowhere more blood to do (imagine Batman with syringes comes), and if you remember the Frieze of one capsule with the antitoxin split. And maybe Friz has done more because he did not have other components.

R
Rassol 11.05.20

Probably because there was nowhere more blood to do with
No I think the blood need a little and will last for many antidotes. Honestly not really delve into the dialogues about the blood of RA's al Ghul (in the hall with the dinosaur) because some nonsense utter. And not on superheroesque obtained.

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

There is quite an interesting explanation, supposedly the cure he had found, but it quickly raspadaetsya and no time to destroy the infection, you need a substance that will be his to keep, but that is to need many years. Maybe not raccolti they all vials, the drug could be propagated.

K
KotE Dobro 11.05.20

What for all the blood Race? To keep medication need that vodka, by which Races have lasted 600 years.
And I do not believe in the death of Jay. He could drink the medicine as soon as Harley brought it to him.

R
Rassol 11.05.20

Maybe not raccolti they all vials
Like the Frieze, broken only the blue swab, and blood survived. Batman found a Hole, why would the Frieze not to do more drugs.

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

Kote Welcome
Supposedly in the blood Race in his long years, there has been some enzymes that garbage from the pit of Lazarus podhodit - it adaptation is needed.

Brine
He's like all the blood has poured into these two tubes, plus he didn't have time to do something new.

b
boitsov 11.05.20

Batman on his dimensionless zone around the chemical analyzer.The figures
automatically sent to the batcomputer,and then the company Wayne quickly create
any number of medications.

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

It will create 600 years.