3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20 08:36 pm

Discussion of the final (Batman: Arkham City)

!!!CAUTION THERE ARE SPOILERS!!!

Let us in this topic is to discuss the end of the game, as it kill me och sorry for the Joker.
Pinelike fell into the source of immortality, this is odd, so we may still meet.
An additional task where you have to find the secret of the beholder and scan the signs. After the passage of said, they say we'll meet again Batman And Chet was saying about the war in Gotama...
Here, is my opinion that))
221 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teimurazor 11.05.20

xVAVILONx
This is the answering machine. This is understandable, because at the moment when it's linked to, plastic Harley says that she's on a mission.

F
FixFlow 11.05.20

Teimurazor
So she razvezalsya and went somewhere.Here are the current where?As it is now without Mr. Jay?

S
Shake619 11.05.20

xVAVILONx
not and in my opinion they cannot be seen.well, I still don't know what happens when I save the wife of a frieze, he can somehow still light and not very likely. in the first part who met after completing the storyline?

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Shake619
There did not seem to meet the current need was to find a Ghost mental hospital.
Harley was when getting out of bet with the Joker. Maybe the Joker strapped her especially knowing she was pregnant and knowing he was going to die didn't want Harley was nervous. Well done as Freese wife and I went)) the River froze
It is necessary to walk around Aramu we can chenit interesting there, for example shotit in the den Race

d
dezzzdro 11.05.20

Another interesting note - the Game continue what has begun: the painting covering the safe two-faced, depicts Cain, bearing the arms of Abel, and after the death of the Joker he's Batman.

d
dezzzdro 11.05.20

And the reference to the Scarecrow can be found on the way to the lair of the Joker on the roof of one of the strange structures lying in the straw of his mask. And Killer CROC in the sewers emerges and says that we will meet again. I think further action perenositsya to the streets of Gotham, with epic scope and masshtabom zelekha city, good technology allows. Uncertainties in the fate of RA's al ghoul and his daughter, appearance crock and mysterious cyir radio provide food for the mind.

S
Spli 11.05.20

Even after full of PI*op zampoleri unhappy was the ending, I sat and watched the end credits in shock, is this really the Joker died... hats Off to the writers, long time I so did not enter into a stupor.

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

dezzzdro
Et he guessed, or where I read??)) If you read, you can link to. Where the mask is??
We can Scarecrow my agent scored the head on account of death. Suddenly, the antidote must have been something else... (OOO exactly)) Where the CROC??

S
Shake619 11.05.20

dezzzdro
if the action will take place across the city then certainly you will need a transport :) the buildings there are very tall to easily navigate around the site.

And by the way, look at Arkham Asylum from the outside and ridiculous as it was ) and if you play once in two Batman it's all a blast ;)

B
Button 11.05.20

damn I hate developers(( a MNU in the bug stuck where RA's al Ghul puts the knife back to her daughter and says Kill Me.. Batman moves can not ..except for the mouse over.

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Button
do not drive on developers. th batarang with boomerang doesn't let?! o_o

B
Button 11.05.20

Shake619
no corny kropki except Esc no does not react well, even the z button as it gives the effect but brings all the same angle.. again he just stands in place, the mouse just spin and all I can do

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Button
I don't know, but they say that we need sistemki minimal supply, you will pass this point, we can then put back as is. I don't th this was not

Shake619
That can mean purity in the decoder?? (need to find this clean and there would be someone in the scatter figures to speak) that's what I understood 9 23 9 12 12 19 5 20 21 19 40 2 1 20 40 1 40

d
dezzzdro 11.05.20

Hookvlad, I tytube found. Request Batman Arkham City Easter Egg will be given, and then himself in the game found this place with a mask. A CROC in the sewers, too tytube seen. About the numbers - had read somewhere that the first broadcast oznachat IWILLRETURNBATMAN, the other two also with meaning.

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

dezzzdro
tooooo, they are mapped to an alphabet)) what other 2E?? I talk 1нашел (almost at the beginning of the game) and who says so???
Ahh... found the crock pot)) that I pushed the button and to no avail

F
FastSnail 11.05.20

that CROC

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Hookvlad
))) I listened to numbers and not even understood the order, my English hearing is bad )))

o
oldman| 11.05.20

my crock is no trouble at all to find, I when the plot took place, stumbled upon it.
and those numbers that you wrote where you got it? the calendric listened to?

A
AzZzie 11.05.20

oldman|
When you turn on the computer to hack,the appear frequency.
And where a little above and to the right of the middle there is a point that cannot be understood.
So here are some numbers that I remember:12-12-5...,but that's what they're saying.

S
Sunnyboys 11.05.20

Shake619
With Bain, the new animated Frieze can talk after the finale as Batman and cat Woman. May and Harley where it sticks out.
By the way if to speak in the Church with Vicki and sharp, the biographies will open the record radio show Wiki.