3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20 02:57 pm

Who and how to cure a hangover?

The wedge-does not roll.Zae Tired.Most importantly, maybe someone knows how to soothe the liver and the toilet stop scaring?
82 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 12.05.20

ColonelJason
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
On account of mineral water so any kind of liquid more than a minute in the stomach does not hold.
Hangovers and poisoning it's not quite the same thing. You have this poisoning.

K
Kraicher 12.05.20

With a hangover, no cigarettes and only a lot of tea. And lots and lots of food. In the evening, at night, 100 gr. vodka at bedtime.

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

meagarry
Well, there are two options: either you have a unique body, or, somewhat more likely, you're going put all on the difficult path of becoming an alcoholic phase increased tolerance and resistance. Soon it will pass and will continue getting worse and worse, like everything with age.

m
meagarry 12.05.20

ColonelJason
just in my opinion, young fragile body more receptive to any poison: it applies to normal food, not just alcohol. over the years, the body begins to adapt, produced by the immune system. there is nothing unique. but maybe like you said about the alcoholic: to the immune system, necessary vaccinations =) as for me, I still weight half scored. in his youth was 80 kg at growth under 2m now 120. I think it also played a role.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 12.05.20

Aspirin to help. Although a normal alcohol hangover is not too strong.

G
Genesis48 12.05.20

soup or pickle

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

The quality mark will Basophilia the entire list please.And then I saw and from rum and whiskey die.Not a hangover,namely from the elite drink.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 12.05.20

XS well, for example, I have a headache from vodyary, but from cheap - as much as I want to vomit, although I had been neither one nor the other did not indulge. From moonshine there is generally full of flies, 45 degrees felt. Although, it all depends on the person, someone actually nepreryvnoi.

S
Sayman95 12.05.20

A glass or two of warm water and two fingers in his mouth, thereby to wash the stomach well and then you can hot chicken broth, well, or any other soup. Coal or charcoal. Still watching what and how much to drink. I after the new year to die at all, I like people, who rarely drink, the more spirits for the new year poured all in a row. Starting with beer and ending with vodka mixed with soda water for 20 rubles, then I do not understand how I woke up at home, teleportation maybe. So in this case nothing helped, except for some expensive drugs which are taken after the poisoning. Some kind of gel in a tube, which you spew from literally an hour later a couple of pills and sleep and poisoning is gone. (Sorry I can not remember the name, so be advised).

F
FallenGhost 12.05.20

ColonelJason
Depending on how to cook it. Or rather drive.

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

meagarry
About a young body - that's right. 17-year-old modern human being, as a rule, is not formed, and plump human will not work. But then comes our Golden time, with 18 to 25. If you are healthy, this period can be his lot in large quantities. And then, unfortunately, the protection mechanism against overpopulation and.to.and. aging begins the game. About the weight - of course this is a huge (like yourself) you are a plus in this matter. For example, I life weigh 60, i.e. if you drink the same, I, technically, have two times more than you.And feel will be suitable. And to drink I usually have with friends in your physique, and explain to them guys, well, bigger than you, so I'll skip... you know, not the case...well, enjoy it while you can, but always to drink in 25, unfortunately, will not work...

Saymanama55
The primary alcohol is absorbed in the mucous membranes of the esophagus 20 minutes after making. What are you going to vomit in the morning?For this reason, neither the coal nor enteros gel won't help you-they absorb large pieces of unusable food in your stomach, while the toxins of alcohol have long been circulating in your blood. Makes you sick no matter what the body thinks you're something you ate, but from low blood pressure.

FallenGhost
You could say that about any alcohol. And in any case, the primary indicator is the quantity, the quality comes after. With 150 grams of any the bench you do not, and a liter of Beluga filled with two liters of Czech beer, you will die.

A
AndreyBatkovich 12.05.20

meagarry
much depends on the quality of booze, and it is, alas, over the years not getting any better.

A
AndreyBatkovich 12.05.20

Genesis48
In-in! fat, dense and spicy, i.e. with a large number of spices like pepper, etc.

R
Razox 12.05.20

Alcohol > > bodyazh and regulations, the head does not hurt. And after hawthorn do not che, not hurts, do not bother)

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

RazoxАминь.

S
Sayman95 12.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
no enteros gel won't help you-they absorb large pieces of unusable food in your stomach
Don't know at the time, I thought, what helps and what doesn't. It is not strange, but that is what helped.

T
The X-Files 12.05.20

Hangover ,and even better the day before,before nafostaveles,stock up, buy Borjomi in the pharmacy, not fake, bottles 10 and all day to drink mineral water, a sure thing, this morning started the evening frozen, most importantly no alcohol apollania ,only mineral water and something to pohlebat some warm soup, good chicken and tea is a strong drink.

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

Saymanama55
A very common logical fallacy - post hoc, ergo propter hoc (after, therefore the result) when one takes a random sequence of events for a causal relationship. If you read how the body interacts with alcohol, but as a ember, you will realize that the relations between them, and can not be.

A
Aleksey Zhirov 12.05.20

I told friends that before drinking was popping aspirin)
Flush everything, prevented everything. Not only that, their hasn't been off all night, and in the morning as a cucumber was.(Not tried it, and no desire)
In General, the best way to measure. I have a hangover is only after severe drinking, and the sense to get drunk before the blue haze, if the next morning you won't remember this?)

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

what Barska soda?