3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20 02:57 pm

Who and how to cure a hangover?

The wedge-does not roll.Zae Tired.Most importantly, maybe someone knows how to soothe the liver and the toilet stop scaring?
82 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 12.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
...as a leaver to stop and a toilet stop scaring?
Puke and whine, sho puke? Weak!
Drink more, more often and Shaw used the stuff was stronger. Accustom organizing, tempers his daily injections. You're a man - be patient. It first puke, then do a piss will. Every drunk a liter of cyanosis you'll be getting closer to nature, like a cat or a dog, which good to be a kitty, good dog - where you want.... You should be proud of the honorary title of ALCAZAR.
And why the fuck are you doing here? Throw comp., this damn piece of iron and ran to the store for dose. Pour zenk to the eyebrows... rejoice, rejoice, you sho on the right track of a real man. Drink alcohol eat alcohol, dive into alcohol, it find his friends, wife, children, swim in it, live in it...
Spoilers die in it!!! And... in his own vomit. Hurray!!! Earth is self-cleaning.

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.05.20

Hard to explain what types of hangover, I got it, but I also know a quick way to put yourself in the feet

R
RikoChiko 12.05.20

Know your limits and drink only what is immediately hit on the head.

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
do not tell me that this is the same tool

3rdperson 12.05.20

just to stop drinking

b
bazantar 12.05.20

Only sauerkraut that's it ! She removes the smell of fume that's only in the summer it is hard to find as an option in the local market for grandmothers .

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

Vanya Rygalova when you will die,drink for purification of the planet.

P
Papa Joe 12.05.20

Thumps trash... xD

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

Valar MorghulisЭто your name and surname?So you have a real passport change.

P
Papa Joe 12.05.20

Troll unfinished...

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.05.20

rPeBoJL
TRU subject, with an enviable handicap of brine and aspirin

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
XD

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.05.20

Baby, if you assume that all your writings about hangover flour is nothing more than a fiction and is only to breed of people in La-La,you did it, with varying success, but still managed. Welcome. How can a fun, especially if this entertainment is so innocent.
Solerno if what you write is true, then - you're young stupid baby that probably hardly ever become old poesarey (and even to old pupsoid barely make it) because in your case your affair with alcohol will be very short.
Why stupid?
First of all - that of their own problems, decided to have a circus, laying her in the zoo. I hope you understand that here nobody gives a shit about anyone but herself, and on whose any problems... When forty years your dick will stop working, and thumping it will happen, also at the forum will ask - Guys, not worth it, what to do?
Secondly, you are stupid because don't even realize how lucky you are. Your body is telling you, screaming your own vomit, don't drink, it's not yours! If now, at a young age, you're so bad, then what's next? Five million army of the Russian drunks replenishment? Though not for long...
After all, you did ask for advice? You got it - you will continue to drink - you will die. All of the adult... what do you want?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Healthy. Like on the front line? Today I am in anal finaliy going to overeat. Seven liters of a goose already taken! With your Zakus. Yes arrive with us today the power, because in the end there will be only saaaaame shiiiiiine mishiguri!

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

Vanya Rikalovic you say Boo.If you ever in your life was shitty as I yesterday.I would have thought that the universe is with you calculate.I was just asking advice,and the truth who knows how life ease.Puking every minute is not a rush to insult people for asking.Well, you're rygalov.Do skunk.How do I get narcissists like you.Was creature,a creature and dies,Satan print something.Definitely call baby.You rygalov.

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.05.20

Here's a demotivator about drunks.

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

then 99% of those present drank only champagne baby

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.20

Bomber
didn't even try ever

N
Nemezis 12.05.20

It means you have a body like this. I don't eat, always in the morning was high - I had a little headache or helicopters caught, but never vomited.

Although age is worse than a hangover is transferred.

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.20

Nemesis
I don't eat, always in the morning, it was a maximum - a little pain
Spoiler