3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20 02:57 pm

Who and how to cure a hangover?

The wedge-does not roll.Zae Tired.Most importantly, maybe someone knows how to soothe the liver and the toilet stop scaring?
82 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 12.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Shit, you are just gorgeous in their own stupidity. Heh, heh... and I guess again need to explain why, because you yourself are not capable of.
Spoiler
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
As you say sweetie.
Blind imitation and lack of imagination in the choice of treatment to the interlocutor says is clearly not in your favor. Whatever the future you have this wouldn't be a problem, so be it, will help.
Spoilertastic, cat, Bunny rabbit, goat, pet, baby, friend, chuvachek charming... nothing, an insect, a molecule...
If you ever in your life was that bad as me yesterday
Again, booze, knowing that you're going to puke? And of course vomit? Great, great, Grand-manefik!!! Well who are you then? Heroic woodpecker pecking a concrete Telegraph pole? And probably, expect sympathy? Do you think that there is someone that does care. Poor, poor, poor stupid baby...
Yes shit! Though all his guts vyblyi along with the remnants of the brain - everyone will be happy, one less idiot was.
.I would have thought that the universe is with you calculate.
Nice to know the scale of his demonic influence, thank you. The universe... Geez!
I was just asking advice,and the truth who knows how life ease.
You said - N E B y X A Y ! ! ! And that in pretty tough shape... There is not a kindergarten, snot to wipe, no one, life is rough.
Puking every minute is not fun...
I don't know - a buzz or not, you know better. And.. you are again repeated. Remember everything that you vomit and suffer from this. You have somebody ready to pour more wine.
Spoiler
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Seven liters of a goose already taken! With your Zakus.

Well, you're rygalov.Do skunk.
Baby, all for your convenience. It is important that each baby during a conversation with me felt their own superiority.
How do I get narcissists like you.
Oh, Oh, Oh... Whose would the cow lowed. You hymen is not the system itself. What is not narcissism is all your post? See pacany, I'm a big thumps already an adult. Cool thumps to vomit. Thumps and puke, puke and thump - cool grown up, not like you nerds... Sewn with white thread, and if you think that someone thinks differently, deeply are mistaken. Although... it is normal for you, considering your stupidity.
Was creature,a creature and dies,Satan print something.Definitely call baby.You rygalov.
Now believe me, better compliment I never dreamed. So, getting through, got something to your mind.
In General, you're welcome.

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

Vanya Mygalomorphs Scitosky.I care about you,but meeting the Board will break,Listen to Sektor Gaza Ariya Kashchei,Yes you are