3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 12.05.20 03:15 pm

The increase in chest (Diablo 2)

The innovations to patch 1.13 it was reported that possibly will increase the chest. Some time later, an employee of Blizzard said, that this innovation has increased the load on the server, in the end the chest was not increased with the new patch.
If not for this problem with a load, then perhaps We would have already played with a larger chest.

What do you think about all this? Would like to see on our server has been increased chest?
---

In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this, to argue possible.
122 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 12.05.20

passed, I think he's not expressing ignorance of and disagreement with this state of Affairs. ;-)

m
mazzilavbane 12.05.20

bred

A
Anatoliy Ermilov 12.05.20

I for !!!

U
Umka_S 12.05.20

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

g
g_n 12.05.20

For technical questions regarding this proposal:

1) On the MB it's just me, but sometimes slows the upload, the window hangs for several seconds
the lag when you exit the game are mainly related to the quality of the connection to the server, and saves nothing to do

2) pages are not supposed to, it is simply about increasing

3) compulsory additional downloads that will not create, but if you want to see more cells with 1.13-1.14 - need

4) with other innovations, this topic is not connected, respectively, to discuss their nothing to something

r
redoolf 12.05.20

g_n wrote:
3) compulsory additional downloads that will not create, but if you want to see more cells with 1.13-1.14 - need
The phrase ends abruptly. Will have... what?

PS: by the Way, have you noticed that the expert Rating from g_n now 9, was 8 (well, and the other is not attainable by us mere mortals). Maybe its somewhere in aminevskoe environment increased?

O
Olezha Buhalo 12.05.20

redoolf
I understand it will be necessary to update the mean)
PS a sho gives rating?

j
jr-sneg 12.05.20

@1) On, MB it's just me, but sometimes slows the upload, the window hangs for several seconds
the lag when you exit the game are mainly related to the quality of the connection to the server, and saves nothing to do@

sometimes freezes for a few seconds when you kill Baal or Diablo, meaning only killed and presses to get - freeze ( tipo is podruzka data from the server and so ). more situations where this happens - not noticed.

r
redoolf 12.05.20

And I, when I still played, sometimes freezes while login to Checking versions. And stable on the 4th window. After a while droops and normally comes. It is doubtful that it is mainly due to the quality of the connection to the server. I think that despite what the administration claims, like this lag implemented on the server side. Some enhanced anti-cheat or something like that.

l
la_la1 12.05.20

don't see the point in this trunk. everyone is used to the chest. now, if the question arose about the equipment(increase), but that's another conversation.

f
firkax 12.05.20

luboe izmenenie inventarya ochen' silno vliyaet na balance sili personajei, ochevidno chto ego ne be delat'
a vot eto sunduk poludekorativnii element i v celom vliyaet tolko na udobstvo, balance on osobo ne isportit
hotya odna problema vse je est' - sundukodrocheri (te kto before kajdim srajeniem pereodevayut shmot) na pvp aktiviziruyutsya eshe silnee

j
jr-sneg 12.05.20

la_la1
'I don't see the point in this inventory. everyone is used to this equipment. now, if the question arose about the chest, but that's another story.--

it's a stick with two ends

F
FludoTron 12.05.20

Firka rights, the change in the inventory will violate the balance, you will be more boards to push

m
minovalo 12.05.20

It is technically possible and place specifically for the Board to limit, while increasing backpack, but not necessary. And in General, with other innovations, this topic is not connected, respectively, to discuss their nothing to something.

r
ramsilkin 12.05.20

+++++3a3a3a3a3a3a3a

r
ramsilkin 12.05.20

3a cyHDyk. Mewok TporaTb NN!

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

everyone is used to the chest.
la_la1, yeah. and expand the chest immediately will start BREAKING. ;-)

now, if the question arose about the equipment(increase), but that's another conversation.
and here firk rights. what's that, and it obviously affects the balance of the Persians.

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

It is technically possible and place specifically for the Board to limit
passed, by the way, just for shits and giggles I tried to imagine how He can gash something that everyone will like, and think is: did the pages (4), BUT at first you can only poke the armor (but not pigs/runeword), the second - only weapons (the same), the third - only Bijou, charmy and guveli, and the fourth - only runes, rw AND DISCS (to runes does not fit the players matter). ;D

f
firkax 12.05.20

and the fourth - only runes, rw AND DISCS (to runes does not fit the players matter). ;D

missed the essence of this fourth pages - found someone who Jah wants to lay down in the trunk and proglacial not looking to 4 page and puts it there
and there this place is already blank

unlike the single-chest, that with it not looking not - have to wait until it opens and look in the monitor, of course, and not to see its content only if specially to try

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

passed orgasm type is not comprehended. ;D I'm good, you Cho, I!.