3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 12.05.20 03:15 pm

The increase in chest (Diablo 2)

The innovations to patch 1.13 it was reported that possibly will increase the chest. Some time later, an employee of Blizzard said, that this innovation has increased the load on the server, in the end the chest was not increased with the new patch.
If not for this problem with a load, then perhaps We would have already played with a larger chest.

What do you think about all this? Would like to see on our server has been increased chest?
---

In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this, to argue possible.
122 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 12.05.20

But I for afeka.

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

NeDayu if KL has expanded chest, it would be just awesome. I 100% do not care, but I would just for the I (like you) happy. the ambush is that there is much more uncertainty topchik/allotopic/legitamcy clothes, than in Lod and more items that now seem to be hard rule and then ticking.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

will be just the bonus cells, most likely. pages is some kind of heresy.
if you renounce percocette, it will be a very good innovation

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG], and can, to deny something unreal? maybe he ircnet killed and ate he also writes posts from his accounts?! (((((

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

Never stole, the current sho was born:
- We have SN little!
- Well, che? But we'll wallets give big! :With

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Rivnyanyn, SN there is little to save social contrast. otherwise, any nerd can become a Mason, and is not the norm OFK. the trunk was bigger, it is certainly cool. only I had to do before, without any references to blizzy wanted.

C
Cufrazhil 12.05.20

Obsessed
blizzy wanted
Be careful, something tells me that for a similar promise my helmet rubbed.

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Suprasil, well, my wrappings will be shorter, not so sorry! ;-)

yeah, what's wrong? instead to recognize the need for (and, at least, safety) of thoughtful innovations, is an attempt to show the procession in the direction indicated by the Fathers, is really designed smartly to cut back the introduction of a number of proposals. )

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

Actually, can this increase the chest if it is eclipsing, lead to the loss of what is already there?:I no nachto not implying anything, but if there's even the petty chance of such a development, it is better as it is. xD

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

the hike will be nothing, because there gash Ponte Affairs, all have long chased in the plug, pull mpku archive and opakovat for new matter of a few minutes or something, have a screenshot someone posted of those who play

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

Archon Guard
The fact of the matter is that when you install a plug, I had a huge, but EMPTY chest:With

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Archon Guard one time when GBV was stubbornly silent from the proposed innovations, FIRC (well, he's just a homie, we know) could not resist (:D) and tell me do you really think that the correct two lines of text difficult? it is not done for other reasons! (for some - I will not write palanet ;D). so it is not necessary, plz judge the reality of murky proposals of the administration (she had promised nothing, right?) at the snail's speed of implementation (not promised)! ;-)

Rivnyanyn, throw all of you here on smote, EEH! ;(

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

Rivnyanyn appeared huge, but EMPTY chest:With

don't remember exactly what I did, but there seems to be stupidly put the read only attribute of the old faili hero with gear, after entering the game shifted gear in General for all the heroes chest, and then the attribute can be removed, but there is one shit - when such manipulation I could on the copy your smotet unlimited number of times XD
OFC this scheme will have to somehow upgrade to prevent the appearance of chests sodomy

or
Rivnyanyn, throw all of you here on smote, EEH! ;( (2)

R
Resu 12.05.20

break all the chests and make a reset

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

when installing the plug
Archon Guard, not to be confused PG with a single. I know what it looks like. but.. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

Obsessed I remembered, there's a feature that even setting read only have a pure chest, but the INVENTORY is the same which he was the hero before, ie dragged Exodus through invent
OFC AI is not single )

U
Uncle Fred 12.05.20

Ay, do what you want.

A
Astassq 12.05.20

One box at the ACC, General. As in Diablo lll, but with the same number of cells, MVA-ha-ha!

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Astassq, Stass, is that you?! Holy shit. yeah, that would be cool, but then this will not happen.