3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 12.05.20 06:57 pm

From GG's just a head (Sniper Elite 4)

Went through the whole game without any problems and started the secondary passage , but with the emphasis on pumping HS and weapons . All the maps , everything is fine, and in the Fortress of Allegra he prescribed one head - no weapons , no equipment . Almost full stealth , enemies shoot through HS , if the head does not fall , and he can not because the weapon is not . A glitch of some strange , because the image of GG from the location does not change .
Spoiler
73 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonwings03 12.05.20

Op

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
So I have almost also. He wrote the theme Lost body YY. Assume that the joint because of the STEAMPUNKS.
What's your pill ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
I don't think it's in the pill . The entire game passed without glitches at all locations . Why is only one card during the second pass ?

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
You made my theme look. I have 3 cards. I think the spices made for a single passage.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
We'll wait for another Repack .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
And in my opinion it is not repak and in the pill.

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
You when you start the game popping up a window ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Tablet break the protection , and that's all . If you car will break down the ignition switch and connect the wires directly to the car to act up start ?

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Maybe the tablet is made for a single passage.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Tablet gives you access to the game , not change its parameters . Now download Sniper Elite IV / Sniper Elite 4 (2017) [ru/EN] (1.4.1/dlc) Rip =nemos= [Deluxe Edition] - we'll see .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Come on, try it. Just to check you have to pass the whole game completely, and then re-run and then watch the joint.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Why ? There are the saves .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Well, try with the saves. Accomplish your goal.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Left to spool and run .

J
Jeff-xxx 12.05.20

nestrbob
Repak from Hatab was the first ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Jeff-xxx
Yes , now put on Nemos .

J
Jeff-xxx 12.05.20

nestrbob
Hatab multiplayer cut , and probably the skins of the Persians hooked , there's even a menu choice character such nonsense , wanted zaskrinit , that's just the game has stopped running , press Play and nothing happens , the crack in the place , sitting looking for a solution to the problem .

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Jeff-xxx
The game passed without bugs , what skins or textures ? Replacement repak gave nothing , although the bag might hang in the save game , but the replay again no desire .

J
Jeff-xxx 12.05.20

nestrbob
In the menu of character selection all the rules ? I have almost all except the gg one head

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Jeff-xxx
The choice is all normal . Chose a new character who took a woman and all went without glitches .
Spoiler