3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 12.05.20 06:57 pm

From GG's just a head (Sniper Elite 4)

Went through the whole game without any problems and started the secondary passage , but with the emphasis on pumping HS and weapons . All the maps , everything is fine, and in the Fortress of Allegra he prescribed one head - no weapons , no equipment . Almost full stealth , enemies shoot through HS , if the head does not fall , and he can not because the weapon is not . A glitch of some strange , because the image of GG from the location does not change .
Spoiler
73 Comments
Sort by:
_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
Know about the optimization. And about hard too. I have it pure igornay are, so even if you die, it is not particularly upset.

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Strange question ! I win that preserve the distribution (of 27.95 GB) on the DVD disc, in case you reinstall Windows or install the game on another computer. I got all distributions and other games are stored on discs since 2003, Only a few large distributions stored on a removable HDD. HDD - unreliable thing compared to CD and DVD. And the game installed on the computer, by themselves, can remove or reinstall it on the SSD or another HDD.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
So what's the point to put the game with Denovo where this game works worse than gives wear comp.
I rule all that is bad (Denovo, Win.10, unoptimized games and mods, suspicious software, etc, etc.), and because of this the game and PC work for years (since 2003) with no problems.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
If we are to save games to the media , on Blu-Ray because the volumes of the games to record on DVD already big , and Blu-Ray discs from 25 to 100 GB . Yes, and then keep them ? Download online any game , any version, no problem - any game pumped a maximum of 2 hours .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Blu-Ray discs are unreliable. I try to keep to DVD-5 and DVD-9. And if a non-separable distribution, then it is a removable HDD, which is stored separately. And what about the Internet, it is generally unreliable, today is there, tomorrow may not be at all. And there is a great old games and some files to them, which is now in the Internet can not be found.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Some of you tell tales - Blu-Ray discs are unreliable , game ruining hardy+ gives the wear comp, etc. Where such information ? I sit behind a computer for 10 years longer than you ( since 1993 ) and never noticed such phenomena . Name the game which is not found in the network ?

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
All clear. Don't want to argue and prove anything, because for me this is obvious and proven, and you're either lying, either, despite a lot of experience, I don't know. Remain unconvinced.

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
A sense to sit and wait for the sea weather, when hackers hacked?I never hawx 2 was waiting, and did not wait, I thought the beard to toe faster it will go. Yes I do not deny that denova evil, and he sitting at pirates, but just wanted to play and bought it. Well, even die from the hdd denovo (what I hardly believe), I think it is not such a problem, buy a new one, especially because for gaming I have a separate hard. Just in your post is some kind of perfectionism can be traced.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_ wrote:
Just in your post is some kind of perfectionism can be traced.
Not maximalism, and basic security. Via the Internet I'm not buying anything, don't trust. But if the game is really valuable and without Denovo, you can buy in the store.

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
Buy it in the store and..... there is a piece of paper with a key for steam, and without it you're in it still will not play, although you will have on hand the physical media. I would also like to clarify about the safety. Keep me safe from anything. What is to be feared, well, to know for the future. I dare to assume that Bank transfer you also don't use for security reasons?

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
I actually game in the store I used to buy. If it drives like you say, then only the torrent to download. And about security, these hazards are fully: the power of all kinds, medicine, food, fraud, etc. etc. and of course no clearing and all relations with banks. And no cell phone. As for the computer, so that I have 3 computer, 2 of them are the games, without the Internet, strangers are not allowed, and generally well received in the apartment a narrow range. All of this is basic security.

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
You know better how to protect themselves, but from the outside it looks like a paranoid psychosis in some degree.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
There have been many attempts of this kind, and that has to insure. And for the other see them crying. It used to be easier, but now predators are quite oborzeli, upstairs downstairs, hungry for others.