3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 12.05.20 06:57 pm

From GG's just a head (Sniper Elite 4)

Went through the whole game without any problems and started the secondary passage , but with the emphasis on pumping HS and weapons . All the maps , everything is fine, and in the Fortress of Allegra he prescribed one head - no weapons , no equipment . Almost full stealth , enemies shoot through HS , if the head does not fall , and he can not because the weapon is not . A glitch of some strange , because the image of GG from the location does not change .
Spoiler
73 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
To change the character's body , go to survival , then select character . Mark its checkbox and return to the main menu . Now a new game , a sequel or individual missions will be with a new character . Passing the company can even before each new map to change the appearance of HS and the company will be passed with a bunch of different GG . Can change the weapon sets before each map .
Spoiler

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Yes, about the character selection, everything is clear. I ask you about something else - if you played separately any job, where it is loaded and it is the body YEARS ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Single player , then choose the job - will list all maps and statistics of their passing . When you download a completed card from the company the achievements are including to look for and shoot the stone eagles for example is not necessary , the achievement already obtained, and no points will be added .
Spoiler

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Again, do not understand. In your turns out that when you replay any mission you choose that task from the list that is automatically generated by the 1st pass. But you wrote Went through the entire game without any problems and started the secondary passage...all the maps, everything is fine, and in the Fortress of Allegra he prescribed one head. So now what ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
The bug with the original GG game , choose another and play , especially in bulk .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Well, now we know. To eliminate the joint with the body, every time you change character. But if you want to play only one character, it cant be.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
Play any of the original - as many other characters do not disappear .

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Well, Yes. It's your method. And I still prefer to play one, my favorite, character. And so I use to Manually save the 1st pass.

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

Jeff-xxx
on the license all is fine.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
On the license with Denovo ?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
All right what ? How many times was the company ?

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
Yes on the license with denovo. License Steam.

nestrbob
Game pass the second time. The torso in place.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
Well, now it is clear from the jamb. But it's better Spliff than that of Denovo.

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
I'm just tired of waiting for crack.and discounts bought for 500r. A few days later came the pirates, but the pass was late, as played about 6 hours.?

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
Normally for the 500r., but the computer is not afraid of ?

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.05.20

vftor
And that for him to be afraid of? The type that kills hard or what?

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Put version License [Steam-Rip] 62.9 GB -everything works on any locations , maps survival and individual characters . Version without installation - download and from launched .
Spoiler

v
vftor 12.05.20

nestrbob
Rather not be called License [Steam-Rip] and Steam-Rip based on License. And of these 62.9 GB is a lot. You must retain the distributions on the HDD. I'll keep the DVD with the breakdown and with a minimum size distribution. In General, I will leave your distribution of 27.95 GB and I will be in the mood to replay the save game of the 1st passage.
I share all the games on the degrees of Freedom:
1. Freedom (when you can play out your little scenario-the request against the script of the story).
2. Job-Freedom (what is the value of Sniper Elite 4 and similar games).
3. Non-linear passage in the story.
4. The linear flow in the story.
5. Linearly passing hallway.

v
vftor 12.05.20

_POINTMAN_
Of course the hard kills. About it already wrote a lot of honest competent programmers. Well, and also affects optimization.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

vftor
The game is drenched in a torrent without archiving , the volume of 62.9 GB . Download the torrent and run the game directly from this folder , to install anything not necessary .
Spoiler
leave your distribution of 27.95 GB and I will be in the mood to replay
And what do you win ? the distribution of 27.95 GB + installed game is 55 GB , and in this version 62.9 GB in one bottle .