3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanches 12.10.19 02:33 pm

.:|Bugs and glitches in Risen|:. (Risen)

Write found bugs and glitches.
199 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velikiy Latysh 12.10.19

hmmm... actually I have all the game 2 bug noticed odnajdy in the Eastern Church from the first floor came on second and even when out of the barrel of water they drink Ruga in a barrel comes))) and all!!! so what mud game is 99% bug-free :)

v
vad231437 12.10.19

In the city, at the Nelson - walk through the door and get on the roof.

And again. Where the fuck is a strong word?! On the box, by the way, the icon of the Mat is. Translation bad translation - the main bug of the game!

D
Dart-archangel 12.10.19

In the temple with a druid(sort of) was not allowed out of the building(thrown on floor 2), from the house of a blacksmith on the roof, too, was thrown out. Passed current pulling the arms - then out.

G
Glastonbury 12.10.19

In the preparation of raw meat displayed like fried (icon).

T
Tpyn 12.10.19

in a couple of places was the above bug getting on the roof and once for passing the game out to the desktop. Otherwise everything went smoothly

G
Glastonbury 12.10.19

The first game was that the sword would not come out on SCM, you had to press either the hotkey or go into equipping.

p
pilich 12.10.19

On the way to Gergera, Henrik fell into the tunnel below, somehow found him.

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 12.10.19

When someone falls in the deadly deep water, ie in a location that is unavailable - get all inventory and all that fell in, swords, shields, and if you fall to the ground, but jumping is impossible - they'll break your bones, and remains a Little... sorry...

S
Svetloyar 12.10.19

Seen a lot of small graphic bugs (related to inventory). Error behavior of the NPC (for example, when talking to the NPC, every other NPC, outside the frame, trying unsuccessfully to get past). Noticed a frequent bug when login attempts\the exit from the hero teleports to the second floor or the roof; sometimes you have to reboot the bug disappeared. While trying to get off\to jump on the rock hero may hang in the air, makes a restart. Localization errors: the wrong tone I've been used to, but slip and a critical error with the wrong text, wrong formulation of phrases.

>When someone falls in the deadly deep water, ie in a location that is unavailable - get all inventory and all that fell
I think this is done in order not to lose the quest items, for example, the stone of teleportation.

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

Seen a lot of small graphic bugs (related to inventory).
s? And the examples where?
I too can write :))

No screens - no bugs.

About the second floor and temple wrote.
About teleportation. Maybe you should still raise your eyes to the posts above?
Seen frequent bug:
There's 2 seats only.
Not to exaggerate.

Localization errors: the wrong tone I've been used to, but slip and a critical error with the wrong text, wrong formulation of phrases.
Localization is not a bug.
It feil DS, who remade German, rewriting all the dialogue.
In the end we have kostat German version+translation from translation.
Nuff said. Great work, DS.
Want examples - see
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showpost.php?p=10801333&postcount=37

d
demonm 12.10.19

Where you have your toys rocked? I have no bugs.
Glastonbury, the fact that when cooking meat roast, it's not a bug, it specifically shows what you can get

S
Svetloyar 12.10.19

Shifroval, look, a nerd, and you would not go? What I saw and what I write.
>No screens - no bugs.
You need to run all Scrin - health, and I have the game turned on that play.
And then, where are your screenshots?
> And the examples where?
For example, when you hover over the item in your inventory, the prompt hangs and after closing the inventory. Watched this a few times, but only in the first Chapter.
>There are 2 places only.
You may have two places I saw that was in the temple with the lizards (the exact location can not remember), once a monastery, and a few times in harbour town. In addition, it depends not from, and does it bother the texture of the character in the passage or not.
>Localization is not a bug.
I agree, it's not a bug. But the theme is bugs and glitches, and the localization just the same buggy (in parts of some dialogs).
More questions?

PS once the owners of AMD processors galuut frequent change of weather and time of day. And the owners GF 7600 card (if not mistaken) in a fog.

S
Super Kote 12.10.19

I bugs not seen well, except for the disappearing textures GG when zapuskaem game

G
GMXardas 12.10.19

about percent of AMD, I have a day night changing the way the eyes blink rapidly until... I remember in Gothic 3 was the same, some patch is needed.

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

Svetloyar
Ololo... ^__^
These bugs I have never seen, alas.

You need to run all Scrin - health, and I have the game turned on that play.
Prufpik required.
And because Lenin, as we know, mushroom. And Putin - crab. And because the reverse won't.

For example, when you hover over the item in your inventory, the prompt hangs and after closing the inventory.
How did you close it so that the tooltip hangs? O. o
I'm usually a tab or RMB. About this, no one wrote.
It was about nebojsina tips..but was not.
Because without screenshots will not believe.

You may have two places I saw that was in the temple with the lizards (the exact location can not remember), once a monastery, and a few times in harbour town. In addition, it depends not from, and does it bother the texture of the character in the passage or not.
More than two have not seen anywhere else(PG, AG, Thief).
In the city(1 place) and in the dungeons of the temple(1st place) moves at ALL.
And screen it again. And preferably on the Thief to unsubscribe, then the whole thing will go to the Piranhas.

But the theme is bugs and glitches, and the localization just the same buggy (in parts of some dialogs).
More questions?
Is.
The theme of the isolation of individual. Localization bugs are not bugs of the game. It bugs Mosca localizer.
Blame the DS. And ND, ptushnik because.

PS once the owners of AMD processors galuut frequent change of weather and time of day.
Mosk it is necessary to buy and put DCO is a MANDATORY recommendation of AMD for ALL their station to another with 2 or more cores.
Maybe if you are in the boonies without Internet and live, you may not know this, and so it is not problem of the game. This is a problem of AMD.

GMXardas
http://support.amd.com/us/Processor_TechDownloads/DCO_1.1.4.zip

G

And because Lenin, as we know, mushroom.

ТоваRищи! Rescue people, and гRибы!!!
Lenin was a mushroom. 100%, absolute. True noticed. And the Red mushroom... and deadly if you overdose.

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

REJOICE, the OWNERS OF 6th and 7th SERIES GeForce!!
Released a hotfix!
http://risen.deepsilver.com/blog/pages/de/media/downloads.php

But swing is not quite simple.
You need to go here(not to hammer the address to the gym!!)
http://www.gameswelt.de/downloads/popup/kochmedia/0-/rpb/updates/Risen_Hotfix_101_International.exe
And already there will be generated a link.

Those who can't download there, filled to their IAAPA and rghost
http://ifolder.ru/14391661
http://rghost.ru/514762

__
Link to the patch on the Thief
http://www.worldofrisen.de/russian/download_59.htm

S
Svetloyar 12.10.19

Shifroval, I do not care you believe or not. Who are you, what have I something to prove. Created a topic about bugs - I unsubscribed about what they saw. Point. Necessary - verify, no - so don't litter.
>Maybe if you are in the boonies without Internet and live, you may not know
Well, Yes, but stop by means of rune magic. As for the AMD - not my choice and therefore I do not care for their problems. This applies to GF.
>Rescue people, and гRибы!!!
+1000

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

Who are you, what have I something to prove. Created a topic about bugs - I unsubscribed about what they saw. Point. Necessary - verify, no - so don't litter.
You better tell that to developers, if enough force :)))
And who am I? I Shifroval.
Funny, isn't it? Or were you expecting more? :))

And so this is a purely Russian attitude to the problem.
- There it is.
- Where?
You find him, your problem.

^__^
I lol'd hardly..

G

Manka Wieliczka several people? O_O. Mass insanity, dictate addresses, I'm calling the mental hospital of Moscow... Yeah... there was a case, the entire yard to catch a Squirrel... Then it was clear, but Manka Wieliczka from the group of people!