3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanches 12.10.19 02:33 pm

.:|Bugs and glitches in Risen|:. (Risen)

Write found bugs and glitches.
199 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkShade 12.10.19

Here the meaning is that for one pass, all these chips will not open. Should at least beat the game 2 times: for the Inquisition and for don. You can still mage to pass. But to be honest the roof will go))))
Because of this, when creating a new game the achievements don't reset. Although I remember had to completely carry the game. After reinstalling, I threw in the profile saves. Start the game, and I have all achievements cleared! Had to open them again. For example fled to the first ruins and specifically falling into the basement was all out!

m
mr_book 12.10.19

I have a HUGE problem on small bugs swimming on the items, I close my eyes, it's the little things, but when I can't go into a fighting mode-I can tell you is very bad(get a sword or other weapon from behind if someone does not understand) does Not help, neither restarting nor reinstalling it in a while, play and then once and for all... And you have to load a save game which was long before that. And I've played, not persisted for almost the entire second Chapter, here's what happened... Save the last one:((((:((( Someone help:(

m
menzloy 12.10.19

Bugs is not large,and super. Only slows down sometimes though 2ядра 2.20 and vidyuhi 9800GTX+.

V
Vanches 12.10.19

On account of the brakes. I when injected into the new location dramatically reduces FPS, it could decompress the files? Risen has a small size, so the files are decompressed constantly. But indeed, if so, when injected in the location where he had been before, the brakes should be avoided, as they are. So the unpacked files are deleted or overwritten? If so, I remember Gothic 3 was such garbage, cleaning the constant unpacking of files. If I here correctly wrote, the question is whether you can make Risen to something like that?

A
Arantir_3000 12.10.19

dihlofos2009
uh there a bug not to... just that I also put the eyepiece directly in front of the battle, but gg was still in the helmet, that is, the eyepiece type does not need... then the bug is not in the body's disappearance and misrepresented that the eyepiece on the head

s
simple.user 12.10.19

that's when I can't go into a fighting mode-I can tell you is very bad(get a sword or other weapon from behind if someone does not understand)
A typical trick of all games Piranha(from section IMBA-boars, the spell of light that evaporates when you reboot, etc.). Just sohranyaya often do not pay attention.
If I here correctly wrote, the question is whether you can make Risen to something like that?
Here in a year or two will do. And while you wait. =)

d
dihlofos2009 12.10.19

Arantir_3000
Probably. I have a GG too, was wearing a helmet, but I changed, because the eyepiece is more like armor gives.

Even ran into one jamb, playing a mage:
Came to the swamp to don and asked the blacksmith. In the dialogue among other got two identical lines: Tipo you're the blacksmith and I want to learn metal processing. Selecting one of these lines, you can learn blacksmithing, as usual. And if another, then he sends what for, supposedly you're not from our camp and will not teach you.
In General, they are not removed the old version associated with learning.

V
Vova1980 12.10.19

People Hello!! I have a problem!! press the game button L(diary) I have not why not!!!! I don't know what to do!!! help!!! and so all in norm!!! when you take a quest, the screen writes, and Dnevniki no!!!!!

V
Vanches 12.10.19

I noticed another thing, it is rather a defect of piranhas. We approach the NPC who works with the hoe, looking at her(hoe) carefully and remember as sleepy looks. Then go to the inventory, and there under the hoe are the most common forks that are quite unlike what we just saw in the hands of NPC.

D
DarkShade 12.10.19

menzloy I have about this configuration under Windows 7 64 flew without brakes. However RAM is 8 gigs.

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

a skill is not a bug but a funny thing kaylie wife Sid is sleeping on the stove, lay out the screen when the learn to put

d
dihlofos2009 12.10.19

Inquisitor Mendoza
Maybe she's a yogi?:))

V
Vanches 12.10.19

You here http://forums.playground.ru/risen/580374/

T
Tativiz 12.10.19

Damn.Not there called >_

j
jhi18 12.10.19

people HELP me I can'T take the last disc in the temple,in General it is necessary to kakoeto garbage to lay down figurki I put accidentally peel,and what to re-do the game but do not want to go,maybe someone knows what to do? ...

N
Natalie_Noir 12.10.19

3 Chapter

Quest: "Deliver the spirit of Ursegor"

Problem question:
After talking with the spirit of Ursegor appears the bust of the head of a lizard.
I'll take it. But in the inventory it is not.

I tried not to look in the inventory, and immediately go and put on the altar. But in the list, bust as no.
Bug?

Playing on XBOX 360
Console banned, the output in live for updates yet.

N
Natalie_Noir 12.10.19

Quest: "Deliver the spirit of Ursegor"

After the next teleportation bust of the lizard appeared in the inventory.

S
Super Kote 12.10.19

This topic is already there

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

view my bug http://vkontakte.ru/photo33902048_142717960. since I don't know how to upload the screenshot on the Playground that mold links

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

vkontakte.ru/photo33902048_142717960. since I don't know how to upload the screenshot on the Playground that mold links