3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vincent25 13.05.20 01:33 pm

Future DLC (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Any more hints at story DLC . Besides we need to save the ark fresher
80 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 13.05.20

The Primate and the Benefactor (although they can leave for the second part)

T
TimKar 13.05.20

Still need to know who the Creator of relics and for what purpose they have created a Hangar

s
sagittariu 13.05.20

the study, Meridian

s
saa0891 13.05.20

Genom1994 wrote:
Still need to know who the Creator of relics and for what purpose they have created a Hangar
http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%B0%D0%BD

K
Konstantin335 13.05.20

Genom1994
It is known that they created Garden. Only we haven't seen them since they had to go somewhere.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 13.05.20

saa0891
Константин335
The fact that they are the creators of the Relics and the Hangar, this is understandable, but the question is why? remains open. And nobody knows what they have for the enemy, where they bailed and will return if at all (although the last question the answer is likely"Yes").

S
Space marine286 13.05.20

Perhaps a visit to the dwelling-7 to the planet became habitable. However, there is still topics such as the elimination of scientists kettou - salarians we saw on the ship Archon in the tanks.

N
NightHawkreal 13.05.20

By the way that was not allowed to walk along the Meridian is very bad.

Space marine286
Spoilerage-1, show some respect :)

K
Konstantin335 13.05.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Most likely we all learn in the second part, the DLC think are unlikely to explain this or maybe a little bit will tell.

S
Space marine286 13.05.20

NightHawkreal
Exactly, thanks for correcting me

S
Space marine286 13.05.20

More DLS for the creation of the army and Navy but that's my guess. After all, we know that the war with ketami will continue and the Primate sent a message to the Empire to reinforcements arrived in Elley

N
NightHawkreal 13.05.20

I think the war will be in the second part, and the third will be the enemies of Garden and everybody will have to unite.

S
Siniy Kot 13.05.20

cram new weapons and armor,maybe vneski for teammates, and possibly quests for them,some cosmetic DLS for nexus and storms,possibly with DLS for boats increase the maximum LVL of weapons and armor(up to 12 for example),and karinskoe weapons,maybe armor,maybe add DLS finding birds on the ark(the same Volosov or hanaro with dellami for example)

N
NightHawkreal 13.05.20

Speaking of hares, I would like to see vorka got here the long way :)

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.05.20

It will probably be a story about Relics like Levithian in the m3
but it seems to me that the last DLC will be about Sam supposedly he wants or to kill or capture all in DA I with SOLAS.

M
Mystic_Fox 13.05.20

Where a sister(brother) Ryder has gone missing after beating the game? At the Meridian of and on Hyperion, they are not.

N
NightHawkreal 13.05.20

Mystic_Fox
Walk, and then the entire game held horizontally.

l
lokkie 13.05.20

vincent25 wrote:
Besides we need to save the ark fresher
That's doubtful. Developed saying that will arrive on that ark with the boats and all the rest, only in the next part.
Transitional DLS with the salvation of the Ark, like the DLS Approximation of the second part, maybe, but doubtful. Rather, it is the game hints that the fresher and problems arose, so they are not.

T
TimKar 13.05.20

Константин335
I know that they created Garden, I meant that it would be necessary to know about them.

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Константин335 wrote:
most likely they will be in the second part of uchumi as it was with kolektsionera , and in the third part of Andromeda will find edinstvennogo survivors representative