3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vincent25 13.05.20 01:33 pm

Future DLC (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Any more hints at story DLC . Besides we need to save the ark fresher
80 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

There probably developers cloned with the same brains, so they mold such schools,this is the most ridiculous excuse you can think of.

:D

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf
You wrote a lot of ideas on what new game they have enough

A
ArmandoX 13.05.20

vincent25
Hope they still will use fan ideas.

v
vincent25 13.05.20

ArmandoX
Oh dream dreams . Only fans for them and the work head, come up with new elements to improve the game

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

vincent25
They listened to the fans, they would have been fine

b
bezmolvnik 13.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
There probably cloned with the same brains developers
GETA - CHUM imagination does not )

v
vincent25 13.05.20

bezmolvnik
it was already clear after dragon age 2, where she decided to repeat the trick with the locations of caves . Maybe in Mass effect 1 it ride and Dragon age no

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf
Honestly I don't think the team engaged Sims could jump over your head.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Honestly I don't think the team engaged Sims could jump over your head.

Well, if you remember what happened the DLC for Sims, then there's still hope :D

a
amariq 13.05.20

Still possible DLC about the salvation nurse Riders.

In General, today should be information on future DLC - at PCGamer'e wrote, referring to developers.

UPD. Mixed up the news with plans for a DLC was about the 4th of April :((

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Amariq
Great!

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Amariq
Still possible DLC about the salvation nurse Riders.
And then the hamster riders

I
IDarkaxeI 13.05.20

the game - like a joke, DLS - as mockery

a
amariq 13.05.20

vincent25
Well hamster like not sick with a fatal disease and is in cryostate not to die before your time 8)

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Amariq
Who knows who knows in this game everything is possible. Then probably going to save Andromeda from the capture of combat hamsters and boss hamster's riders

v
vincent25 13.05.20

although if you think about the game all the time there is a hint that it is necessary to have children. Might even be a DLC where you can wedding party members to play and kids to rivet

a
amariq 13.05.20

vincent25
If it turns out that Cardany were a race of sentient hamsters, such a scenario seems plausible :D

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Amariq
)))

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Campaign them right now, not until the DLC. Trouble from publishers.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 13.05.20

DLC will in any case, even if the Studio was dissolved. Hints left by many. But I think this will be clear after 3 patch.
Probably the line with the ark of the boats will finish and tell you who killed Jien the waiter together with the identity of the benefactor. Likely here screw Cerberus. I think so.
However, 100% it will be weapons and armor(auto-hack, for example). Plus I think it would be nice with DLC close plot inconsistencies and absurd moments. Personally, I would still like to understand why few people sent. Only conditionally 220 thousand. It is not enough for breeding IMHO. Of all the races, in a strategic position only Azari. Who still don't sleep Azari. But again this is just thoughts and wishes. The answer can give only developed.