3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vincent25 13.05.20 01:33 pm

Future DLC (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Any more hints at story DLC . Besides we need to save the ark fresher
80 Comments
Sort by:
f
fLaMaster 13.05.20

Anthony DiNozzo
The Studio is not dissolved. It reformed into caliper Studio with a smaller state as it was after мэ3. As part of the DLC for the 3rd part of all other division was doing.
By the way, afaik DLC citadel did just those people and Andromeda. At least, like, the same unit.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 13.05.20

fLaMaster
They also did a DLC for the Master MS2. Well, until news that they've been recruited into the caliper, the Studio was not. Electronics are silent. But we'll see.

f
fLaMaster 13.05.20

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/6db702/spoilers_all_new_apex_missions_briefing/ hike the same the first DLC story will be about Qila si s. I hope that there won't be a huge loss.

c
comendant 13.05.20

Freeze mass effect

M
MStanislaV 13.05.20

As mentioned above, the project was suspended and to wait for the DLC I don't think. Especially in the extended version they are not words.
PS. Don't know about others but I like the game very much went. Not everyone can put on all day.

f
fLaMaster 13.05.20

Who told you that frozen? Regular journalists?

f
fLaMaster 13.05.20

1. Who said that games will not be?
2. Not a nomad, and the ark.
3. In the process of developing a lot of what ideas cut out or leave for the future. Aya, too, was originally conceived as available for research. But then again, who told you that kila si s was originally?

Before you write something, you at least gather at least some sort of stories, at least from afar like the facts, not your ridiculous fantasies.

B
Bombardirovschik 13.05.20

Anpas
fLaMaster
QILA
Women's codprocardia
Tumor, hernia.

Spoiler

A
Anpas 13.05.20

fLaMaster wrote:
1. Who said that games will not be?
2. Not a nomad, and the ark.
3. In the process of developing a lot of what ideas cut out or leave for the future. Aya, too, was originally conceived as available for research. But then again, who told you that kila si s was originally?
1. franchise frozen
2. it happens to everyone, well, wrong sensitive)
3. well, even if not originally, it was originally the new DLC
fLaMaster wrote:
Before you write something, you at least gather at least some sort of stories, at least from afar like the facts, not your ridiculous fantasies.

f
fLaMaster 13.05.20

And again. Where prove that frozen? One climbit article? Maybe at E3 it will be. And now, it's a trivial ridiculous fantasies only because of the reform of the Studio, which happens very often after the main development phase.

l
lokkie 13.05.20

fLaMaster wrote:
And again. Where prove that frozen?
Where did they take them, if it was Haight? ))
Not frozen, but suspended, because the newcomers managed it, and the major studios new IP on the way, and the new DE. In the next 2-3 years, just not to ME will. Maybe even DLS will not be to this game, but we'll see.. will wait and see.

D
Denis G 13.05.20

Kind of like froze, or rather suspended, the series itself. That is to rivet the continue is in no hurry. Maybe it's for the best, the authors are clearly not stopping to take a pause and rethink some of the details. The main thing that did not happen with the third episode of the second half.
Before the patches come out they will, it is enough and a small team. In principle, the same can be said about the DLC. It's not a new game on a new engine with new mechanics. DLC is usually the scenario for a couple of hours, a set of cards and additional voice acting, everything. So quite a chance. The more copies of the game sold a lot, and the free DLC biovars as it is not known for.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

As I see it, the process of creating a DLC is in full swing... wish I waited...

K
Konstantin335 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf
I still hope for DLC, maybe.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Every day hope less

P
PapaSaloEst 13.05.20

As I understand the max will release their DLC about in boats, and the rest most likely will be releasing in video comics. The game also failed and it was zamorozili for 5 years, but the DLC about in boats managed to gash, to the awareness of failure.

D
Dimast1941 13.05.20

PapaSaloEst
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=44781

K
Konstantin335 13.05.20

Dimast1941
All this is speculation. Here is how the official information then to learn that there about the DLC.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Well, if the information is not, then the DLC will not be accurate.

P
PapaSaloEst 13.05.20

Dimast1941
actually it's tin, I in tribute of the trilogy took ME on insane difficulty, listened to ALL conversations, ran around all the maps in search of the secrets (didn't find one xD), spent OVER a HUNDRED HOURS!
And in the end I got the answer:
1. Know it kitty and what they want, but I was committed indifferent, I have the first 10 minutes of the game understood that it was aggressive, imperialist, aggressive aliens, in a common PATTERN.
What I learned:
1. Who made such an emergent AI on Volde, this is clearly not the Hangar or the creators of the relics.
2. Nafig creators relics created an artificial planet in a separate galaxy, like the reserves did? Question what for?
3. Who and why attacked the makers of the relics, because their attack could only type I civilization on Kardashev scale.
4. How to create the filth, can I fix it or is it crap galaxy forever.
5. What about in Boats, what is scary is they were attacked by what they say, that they were not saved, it is unlikely kitty.
6. Who is the secret patron of the Initiative, why he still remains anonymous.
7. Will it be possible to save the mother of the Rider.

In General the answer is no and now we are told idiotka you see, a minimum five years wait and this is really low, since the end of the third part ruined the reputation of the series, and Andromeda erased it. The original team made the trilogy will not return, so they wanted to make an awesome trilogy, and they were forbidden, making the game lame cliche, just stomped ENT and doused with sewage.
Sadly all((((