3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vincent25 13.05.20 01:33 pm

Future DLC (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Any more hints at story DLC . Besides we need to save the ark fresher
80 Comments
Sort by:
v
vincent25 13.05.20

lokkie
Nedorazvitie said a lot of things, I just rely on the text of the message in boats that they cannot be priblijaetsa

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Blue Cat
Well, about the armor I'll be more her new. Or better for example saved the ark turian get their weapons and armor at their disposal

S
SPR1GGAN 13.05.20

We never found out who and why merged gene Garcon,but it probably will also be in the second part ,but not in DLS .

A
Aleks Sazonov 13.05.20

Strange that there are more announcements about add-ons and patches ... clearly not tomorrow,but some dates could identify so many.

A
A Gamer 13.05.20

Alex Sazonov
Yes, Yes, I too was surprised that the announcement of the contents of the patch not. Or not doing anything, or doing as a residual - that is impossible to correct without much effort, and will make the patch.

S
StrangeBelk 13.05.20

SPR1GGAN
That's the way yeah, I wonder who is this mysterious sponsor, who financed the entire initiative.

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Denis Slavikovskiy
Some new black-brown pushkarevoy mediator . The writer of Andromeda with fantasy bad times was such a boring game

v
vincent25 13.05.20

A Gamer
Alex Sazonov
Developed think how the people back to nae.. t here and not talking about patches and updates

S
StrangeBelk 13.05.20

vincent25
90% of the story I agree, boring. However, the last mission was worthy, with its intrigue and unexpected plot twists.

R
Revan Reborn 13.05.20

The latest addition will be a continuation pollitrovaya scene.

v
vincent25 13.05.20

Denis Slavikovskiy
well, disembarkation and travel on Meridiana reminded of mass effect 1 but so vaguely

A
ArmandoX 13.05.20

vincent25
To me they are not very remotely reminded Vermeir. Even agitated: and you don't know who from the team? ))

b
bezmolvnik 13.05.20

vincent25 wrote:
here and not talking about patches and updates
Sank developed from the never-ending hate.
Kurianski the ark and new races in multi, I think that's all they will give.

A
A Gamer 13.05.20

bezmolvnik
Less would reclamele, more would be doing in favor of 95% of the population, not 5% poor oppressed" the minority - maybe the people would be calmer and react to the new beginning taken on 7ku, and a new team

v
vincent25 13.05.20

ArmandoX
Yes, I also thought die anyone of the party members or not. But in the game not even a hint of a chance to kill any of them

v
vincent25 13.05.20

bezmolvnik
Armor and guns let more and add a few new planets on which to land

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

It would be good to make a DLC about kurianski the ark Pak armor and guns, the DLC, skins for teammates, a Couple of DLC with new planets and enemies. Can one DLC with a new partner. And so, the game has many side missions, I completed the game all by up to 98%, left 100 hours of play, left the mission, go there, do not know where, 6 pieces. Oh Yes! Still like the CItadel DLC of ME3, where we would be and his companions had a great time. A Supplement, which adds to the Storm shooting. Is not enough when you want to check the gun.

s
saa0891 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf wrote:
It would be good to make a DLC about kurianski the ark
Just wish the quests were not so dull as in the main company,Lord do the tiny ark made of three rooms,five corridors,and in General with the imagination of developers was very bad,unable to come up with at least more original different races,enemies,bosses generally two pieces,about animals and neutral fauna that would was surprised, I did not say,this in fact is simply no,all the planets of two and a half of the same carcass,the new galaxy is her mother.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

saa0891
I at the expense of monotonous beasts have a guess (but not sure) That these animals were created, as well as Angara (the Creators of the relics I do not remember as them there), so they are the same on all planets. Maybe it is and I just didn't read thoroughly the code. On account of the ARKS of other races - I agree! Need one hefty DLC! And if there were not only fresher, but also promised to the other races. And on account of the galaxy, we're just in one cluster of developers unlimited possibilities for creating other races in other clusters.

s
saa0891 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf wrote:
I at the expense of monotonous beasts have a guess (but not sure) That these animals were created, as well as Angara (the Creators of the relics I do not remember as them there), so they are the same on all planets.
There probably developers cloned with the same brains, so they mold such schools,this is the most ridiculous excuse you can think of.