3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Vo1k 13.05.20 01:37 pm

Users that are interesting to you

Its like, I want to know about a user of PG.Which post good(I mean the posts carry little meaning) and just cool guys.

Interesting to me:

Dr. 666 - writes pretty clever and shows that people are not stupid.He knows a lot.It's probably someone's bot,but if he does not mind,then can tell you about myself.

Jadwiga zllegra is the first time I saw this nick,so I smiled:)))I would like to know something about it.

Kot-Rin - a rather mysterious person.I don't know her at all...
L
Lonely Day 13.05.20

LavaMan
I don't like her behavior. I think she's being too vulgar, defiant.. too aggressive. To Nastya I feel friendly sympathy and I don't really want that she start acting like a Lynx.

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

And the Lynx that che did?Why is it all like the bitch?

N
NBunny 13.05.20

JoNNi MaCaroNNi
I'm not absolutely

C
Cen7Aur 13.05.20

2 Lonely Day
And you and her talked about this?
Your actions too are not all like...

M
Metr72 13.05.20

Lonely Day
I recently know the Lynx but I have very good about it!That it is vulgar it?

-
-Evg- 13.05.20

2lonely day: I think lynx is a great dude. with a sense of humor :P but maybe I'm che is not to understand...

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

I think you need uspokoitsya ,discard claims to lonely day and leave the rest to the Lynx.

C
Cen7Aur 13.05.20

at least one good idea from you

L
Lonely Day 13.05.20

Cen7Aur
no, I did not mention it. there is no desire. why? already explained.
the ideal person cannot be ) I know that I can someone do not like ;)

LavaMan
this is purely my opinion :) nothing.

C
Cen7Aur 13.05.20

it's not the fact that someone you don't like
it's not okay to write nasty things about a person which is not on the forum, and is unable to respond

G
G-man007 13.05.20

NBunny+1
Levi(lavaman)+1
The All-Consuming Hole+1
HLCAS+1
ALL super smart and super cool

L
Lonely Day 13.05.20

Cen7Aur

she'll respond to that later. I don't want to wait 2 hours, roughly speaking, only that she read my message and time to answer it.. right?

Edit
I left

C
Cen7Aur 13.05.20

for you to decide

I
Ines 13.05.20

I aftor interesting, and he knows why!

N
NBunny 13.05.20

G-man007
cool

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2Lonely and all
Oh how I vovremja...Here is me discussing.They say I'm vulgar?Funny.
They say I'm a bitch?I just know how to defend their opinion,while not using badwords dictionary and other.I understand that you are mortally offended for sausage.Weird.If you're a complete person,it should have been if not smile,at least not to notice.And you immediately perceived my burn negatively.Characterizes you not in a good way..Besides..I'm not aggressive.I temperamental.But they are two different things-not to be confused.
Besides...mind you...you brought me to the comparison,having in mind the negative.And absolutely groundless.
2Lava
Thank you,is mutual;)
2Дениска
Well, you all know;)),my personal Wolf:D
2Cen7Aur
For your concern about my health,thank's!!
2DM-6 EVG-911
Apparently not all of it ponimyut;)

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

No, well, you're funny companions.. ^,..,^ a bunch of jerks, the losers trying to protect the poor offended entities with cool Tits in the calculation of the portion of doubtful loyalty.. friends, tie.. Tits are not virtual.. not only that - they are on the streets the crowds go.

PS Nothing against the persons involved in the dispute (Lynx and others)

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2JoNNi MaCaroNNi
Ah,johnny ,cut it out,Vdohnovenie condemning speech is not your calling.Viewtiful think ill know how,and you have the viewtiful-contestant...

C
Cen7Aur 13.05.20

JoNNi, and there you were

N
NBunny 13.05.20

What we now appreciate each other is the ability to write on the forums! To be able to judge a person, you need to communicate with him personally, and for a long time to learn it properly. I, for example, in the net is quite different than in life. So I think it's a wash, so don't get me wrong, like not mentally retarded. In General, reconciled-reconciled-reconciled and did not fight, but if you're going to fight, the wolf will bite)))...