3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Vo1k 13.05.20 01:37 pm

Users that are interesting to you

Its like, I want to know about a user of PG.Which post good(I mean the posts carry little meaning) and just cool guys.

Interesting to me:

Dr. 666 - writes pretty clever and shows that people are not stupid.He knows a lot.It's probably someone's bot,but if he does not mind,then can tell you about myself.

Jadwiga zllegra is the first time I saw this nick,so I smiled:)))I would like to know something about it.

Kot-Rin - a rather mysterious person.I don't know her at all...
R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2Настя
ME??!Me wolf won't bite,it lubiya...)

M
Metr72 13.05.20

JoNNi MaCaroNNi
It is clear what kind of type!!! :-))) Don't do that to people!I know there are not only Tits and the friendship and very good people!!!

G
Grimriper 13.05.20

Lynx
Mercurio loves you too, don't forget about it!

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Johnny,your post degraded killed me.If you stand up for the girl or tell her something nice,it means that the man is a wanker and a loser?

After Nikki left ventricle was hitting on fleksi and kleiza right now,but you're a WANKER. NOT known.

Therefore,you are good only to friends.It's called SELFISHNESS.

M
Marina 80 13.05.20

People! Stop fighting! Let's live together! It's much better than throwing mud at each other. You're just super, do not quarrel. In the end there are only so many interesting and beautiful that you should not waste your precious time on the abuse. Who disagree with me - he even swears on. :)))

-
-Fess- 13.05.20

JoNNi MaCaroNNi
the girl that openly with someone swears - is, sorry, a woman
Mlyn, and th, girls can not rugatstsa sjølie? if you wrote or began bychit Schaub did you do?

C
Coffin 13.05.20

Come on schA parisrama all..... you're a fool, no fool.....

2HLKBAK
compared the girl with a guy)) and Mat from a girl really negative.

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2Информэджик
How can I take you Mercurio??!!Who do you ear will be tender words to whisper??

G
G-man007 13.05.20

And about me no one remembered... But I'm humble...

N
NBunny 13.05.20

let's wrap it up

M
Metr72 13.05.20

Wolf respect the man!
JoNNi MaCaroNNiНадо to be stupid to run so stupid and trite conflicts!

R
ROOT_666 13.05.20

Interesting writing:
Zharkovich he is Smith (though he's a whiner)
Niki LV
Solder
...Earlier also wrote interesting Kefka

G
Genoc1de 13.05.20

On topic: Mozart23, Ladykiller69, LiLit Moriendi NEO, Konstantin2.....Yes, finally here all interesting people...))

-
-Fess- 13.05.20

2GonrK
where's Bunny mother? ATO ya che did not see). and what's the difference hto Materazzi, sometimes it is simply not enough
2JoNNi
he blah wanker, if thee girls will defend they will do so only for your dick?(((

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

Wolf
Basumati Yes.. that's exactly what he openly glued and says that he does.. and these bodies all compliments Yes ostentatious zastupanje trying to appease the object of his desire.. but damn! ETOGES obvious! For such people, getting a good review from a cool chick(albeit online) in the address it's incredible fun, because in life this all is a bit more complicated. Wolf, well, at least you try not to stretch horn in the wall.. and try to not look at you hate the author of the post, and the text in the post.

Lavaman
Omfg.. let me here for you to treat it now you won't, OK? You all firmly believe in Platonic love, but that's only because sex is still a little tight coming out due to excessive shyness. In fact you also not averse to get laid after diskache and then run - just does not work.. (= still - a friendship between a man and a woman does not happen.. sometimes unrequited love is one of them.

Brew
I would smack in the face. And first try to understand the motives of this guy and evaluate the arguments that he cites in parallel with the collisions. If you come to the conclusion that he's an idiot - send in Zepa, if you do not come looking for common language, trying to prove that I'm not the one for whom he took me in(a).

G
Genoc1de 13.05.20

Macaroni. spokuha..don't be nervous...))

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

Calm like a boa constrictor

M
Makatumba 13.05.20

naschot question zaitsy I think Choteau, like 1 or 2

but interesting, I even think Nena........ don't know

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2Джонни
God,Johnny.
If you have not had any friendship,it does not mean that it is not.Johnny,I'm not disappointed in you,as a person,I'm sorry for any pathos phrase.
Don't ruin it completely?

M
Makatumba 13.05.20

Lynx-Aesonne
the stage hand he's right...
PS Mat from a girl it's a negatif but boy this a hero does
ZY2 hammer you on this, uh, person at all happens it means that the need for him to drive and peressutti here...
ZY3 if you hotite razbirate eats ICQ or PM and escho a lot of messengers in which UTB delot more convenient and there will be no Drocherov heroes protecting virtual Boobs as you say johnny