3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 13.05.20 01:40 pm

Pirates or litsuha? (Doom (2016))

Your opinion on this sensitive issue)
152 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amid084 13.05.20

All things are possible((

s
saa0891 13.05.20

Litsuha of course,how can you not Zaplana for the gorgeous shooter which leave is extremely rare,although two pieces it is really expensive,but you can buy on other sites cheaper.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.05.20

Depends on the audacity of the publishers ) However, fit the no-dvd (I'm old-fashioned so they say) will remedy the situation. For GTA 4 fixed, for Bioshok.. and here, maybe, if need be. View. These games I usually buy.
Every year the market has hundreds, if not thousands, Igor ) How many of them I may be interested in? A couple Grand max. What not a pity to give money.

endo09
Yes, crap with a joystick, FPS are not for consoles etc, but pls do not pull))
If it is an old computer ) That's just whose problem is it? )
FPS - only for pitch. Fighting games can drive on the joystick, shooters and strategy - only pitch.

S
SanSanZ 13.05.20

Though the garden got a price for the CIS to put 60$ on Steam, I think to buy the intermediaries the gift. A game torrent to download conscience does not allow, long I've waited for this sutana. As the first DOOM, but not the third. Still co-op, multiplayer with a map editor.

K
Key Ovald 13.05.20

Games get achievements don't see the point to pirates. To play the incentive is very convenient. Yes and you can buy on the cheap after a while, so that price is not an argument.
So, if the incentive game and get achievements, you don't see the point to pirates.

S
SanSanZ 13.05.20

It's done through the intermediary of a 23$ (1700rub/630грн).
Spoiler
With Steam Gift no problem, but as always. The incentive for a long time already do not buy. Fits all CIS.

WARNING: gift copies of DOOM can be added to the library of the recipient only if he is in the territory of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.

P. S. It is those who are whining about 2K, can't get any lower. Not the problem of developers is that you cann't even 25 bucks on the game to spend. See https://steamdb.info/app/379720/

S
Shishka Leha 13.05.20

Hi all ,If Russian voice that will love litsuha but if not then no court.

S
SauronMaiar 13.05.20

Litsuha has the incentive bought

R
Red Barels 13.05.20

nah what the pirates in the game denuvo

s
singularity2016 13.05.20

pirates I download, Because I'm a real PIRATE ! Arrrr ! :) Rate me , land rat!

Z
Zad88 13.05.20

For the sake of fun multiplayer it is possible to buy a license.

b
blink182182 13.05.20

if the game denuevo then off activation, if not then pirates.

s
singularity2016 13.05.20

damn, the incentive is written that there is no Russian localization ((( sucks!! fuuu!! I will not buy! bethesda has become Russophobic some

x
x[GAMER]x 13.05.20

invalid dok
Where did you get that?

a
astrozombie 13.05.20

download, so on to the result mnogohodovochki became a rogue.

H
Hobo Sexual 13.05.20

kleymor Fast
Quote: Purchase Doom is also a show - off. It's a game for real brutal men ))))) especially for those who have passed the first three parts))

R
Red Barels 13.05.20

x[GAMER]x
infa was from the gazebo

x
x[GAMER]x 13.05.20

invalid dok
Proof? Without proof I will not believe.

J
Jihad-Division 13.05.20

Jr.DUDE
Those who passed the first three parts at the time of their release is already quite brutal and bearded.

A
Anderson777- 13.05.20

of course pirates yo-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum