3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 13.05.20 01:40 pm

Pirates or litsuha? (Doom (2016))

Your opinion on this sensitive issue)
152 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoblinPavel 13.05.20

I was talking about the fact that it is necessary to wait!

a
alexzet3 13.05.20

Life sucks
so I just think)

T
T.T.G 13.05.20

YouTube or Denovo.

A
Ashley33 13.05.20

Something I do not see on torrents Duma.... Some bitorrent is rubbish what is rutreker empty, rotors too, where anybody's seen him? The day before yesterday he wrote that more than 90 percent ready for the days coming account apparently? The rest of the week there was time, if rushed would be today or tomorrow I would get to on Saturday before lunch, they say the game is 10 hours maximum.

U
Uilenspiegel 13.05.20

Pirates or litsuha?
It's like they have a choice))

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.05.20

Ashley33
Who the hell knows lomanut now or not. It seems to be hacked, it gives a black screen and then going to debug. Understand them...
I agree that all sorts of bitorrent it to the trash which only live viruses, but the money on visits to make.

w
wehrmacht88 13.05.20

sadcaspire
Honestly. Respect)

V
Victor_Wayne 13.05.20

first alpha and beta tests given to understand that the game is nothing special in itself is not, then the demo showed that the game is not so wow like everyone was shouting. wait for the pirates. pirates is not shameful. and all latuharhary let it continue to suffer your shit)) I also like how these hypocrites build from a proper, honest hypocrites, but we all know that they are bitches пе3дят here. so pirate evil that ushlepkam))))

A
Ashley33 13.05.20

well, what's new for crack hear?

m
msaPeace 13.05.20

Ashley33 wrote:
well, what's new for crack hear?
Here, too, interested for crack!!!
And the people?

W
WorldFreak 13.05.20

If you have the money to BUY it DEFINITELY, if the money is there, then to swing, but then BUY

T
The Vengeful One 13.05.20

On sale day left - today took

f
firmvare 13.05.20

The Vengeful One
I wouldn't call it a great sale,at least up to 70% off,then the framework is great as it fits.

G
Gonsog 13.05.20

msaPeace wrote:
Here, too, interested for crack!!!
And the people?
Soon only private server for $ 5. At the moment it cracked the Denuvo games. When will it be completely free? Either someone needs to hack the way the hacked servers, or come up with new crack. The unknown...

G
Gonsog 13.05.20

elolo5959 wrote:
like activate
It is not clear how often. Applications much more than the activations. Although on a private server the same... Like all hard games with Denuvo =/

t
tyy888 13.05.20

The single is more than useful, why not zheleyu

A
Ashley33 13.05.20

and I'll buy when the game gamtime in 10 hours will cost 35,99 (at a discount I now live in Belarus - and that this discount is in honor of summer 40%) and at least 8 dollars, well, 10 and that in our crisis 10 bucks already zhalkovato for the game, the best sneakers are new in the market to buy.

D
Dark Lord Dark Knight 13.05.20

Denuvo cracked, so there's not long to wait pirates. Wait and pirate. I think this is not a game where in the network you will sit for hours and may soon be the pirate server.

E
Eroppo 13.05.20

GRiDOX
In broken-cracked pirates wrecked the reliability and stability in the license - some troubles? Funny modern shkoloty methods of persuasion...

A
Ashley33 13.05.20

Maxim Pokrovsky
I played the alpha network - it is sad more than квейк3арена. So only a single.